• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read PVP Tournament: 04/07/12 - 5PM CST. [TITLE+COINS!]

Aetosion

Obsidian
@c12095 Wha abou meeee?

On a separate note:

Hopefully 3 days is enough time to prepare :D
It's not -.-​
Putting together a good arena team takes about a week of member shuffling, item gathering/creation, money raising. On top of that, most people need to master their current class before respec, otherwise they lose somewhere in the neighbourhood of 1000c per person, given the new prices for entry (250 lost from respec, 500 lost going back to master spec, 100 lost from split prices, 250 spent in gear)​
Also, from a more mundane standpoint, much less people will attend. Why?​
A. Too expensive.​
B. They already lost lots of money last time, some teams were funded by a single person (costs a few thousand)​
C. No one made space on their calendar before hand. Alot less people will be making sure they're on​
Also, the last PVP tourney wasn't even a month ago... I feel jipped!​
Give it another week or two.​

c12095

Holy Shit!
@c12095 Wha abou meeee?

On a separate note:

Hopefully 3 days is enough time to prepare :D
It's not -.-​
Putting together a good arena team takes about a week of member shuffling, item gathering/creation, money raising. On top of that, most people need to master their current class before respec, otherwise they lose somewhere in the neighbourhood of 1000c per person, given the new prices for entry (250 lost from respec, 500 lost going back to master spec, 100 lost from split prices, 250 spent in gear)​
Also, from a more mundane standpoint, much less people will attend. Why?​
A. Too expensive.​
B. They already lost lots of money last time, some teams were funded by a single person (costs a few thousand)​
C. No one made space on their calendar before hand. Alot less people will be making sure they're on​
Also, the last PVP tourney wasn't even a month ago... I feel jipped!​
Give it another week or two.​

Your more than welcome to rejoin us. From what I heard Greek said he was going to take you for the next tourny :p

Aetosion

Obsidian
@c12095 There's no team yet over at Ere, and I'd prefer to compete with the team that won last time. Don't want to lose the title.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
NOTE:
THE TIMES HAS CHANGED: (to keep it a "monthly" thing) - we're changing the date to 04/07/12
I like this change. Some of us have School Holidays or Spring Break (US) so I definitely appreciate the change of date. Thank you very much! :shadrxninga:

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@c12095 There's no team yet over at Ere, and I'd prefer to compete with the team that won last time. Don't want to lose the title.
We are trying to get a team together, if it were this weekend, our team would be unorganized and probably full of non-mastered classes (Including me, who as a level 25 or so Samurai would get trampled). Next week, we will have a good team. You can still join the TC if you wish, but if you want to fight for your town and gain some money for our future projects + the title, I will gladly allow you on the team.

Aetosion

Obsidian
If Ere gets a good well rounded team together, I'd definitely consider it. If there's no advantage over the previous team, I really want to keep my title, and would prefer to do something that won it last time than risk it. If I didn't have to defend my title, there'd be no question I'd be fighting with Erebos.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
If Ere gets a good well rounded team together, I'd definitely consider it. If there's no advantage over the previous team, I really want to keep my title, and would prefer to do something that won it last time than risk it. If I didn't have to defend my title, there'd be no question I'd be fighting with Erebos.
There's always risk. Remember that. Just because TC won the first time doesn't mean you are the defining line between them winning and losing. Who knows? Any underdog or well-organized group could beat anyone. There's always a chance you will not succeed. And Imo, whatever man, may the best team win.

c12095

Holy Shit!
There's always risk. Remember that. Just because TC won the first time doesn't mean you are the defining line between them winning and losing. Who knows? Any underdog or well-organized group could beat anyone. There's always a chance you will not succeed. And Imo, whatever man, may the best team win.

Long as we keep our music the same, we wont lose.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7

Long as we keep our music the same, we wont lose.
You're gonna eat those words, friend.