• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read PVP Tournament: 04/07/12 - 5PM CST. [TITLE+COINS!]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I would love participating (Master Samurai), but i am a Herald and it's too late for me.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Going off what @GreekCrackShot said I would have liked more notice for this tournament too xP If I would have known say like a week earlier I would have finished samurai then would've gone cleric and maxed that out for this xP oh well though. Good luck to all those in the tournament. Maybe ill give it a go next time around.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
If you were referring to me, I have a team already being formed. Man this 5 man mastered wizard team will own. :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Going off what @GreekCrackShot said I would have liked more notice for this tournament too xP If I would have known say like a week earlier I would have finished samurai then would've gone cleric and maxed that out for this xP oh well though. Good luck to all those in the tournament. Maybe ill give it a go next time around.
3 days notice, psh. We'll try to have a set date (like 2nd saturday of every month)...

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
3 days notice, psh. We'll try to have a set take (like 2nd saturday of every month)...
That sounds good. Then no one can complain they weren't ready when the tournament rolls around each month :p

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Fire aspect should not be allowed. Not participating in this tourny.

Level 37 dragoon looking for team to be a cheerleader for.