• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

{Hamlet} [Legacy] {EVIL!!!}

Who forgot the redstone?

• Total voters

Vongard

Legacy Supporter 7
legacy.png

(Thank you Xanipher for this picture)

Legacy is a hardcore PvP town/Guild/Town. We are very selective in our recruitment process and are specifically in search of quality players to be a part of our community.Please note that if your initial application is approved you will get a private message on the forums or be notified ingame. Be warned; Legacy is a very difficult town/Guild/Town to join. After your application is accepted, you will then go through a trial period before being accepted or denied. The trial period will last one week, and during this time you are welcome to join our Teamspeak, and play with us as if you are apart of our town/Guild/Town. If we feel that you fit in with our community, you will be notified in game and be invited to officially join Legacy. Please Note that if you wish to join Legacy you cannot be apart of any other towns or guilds or Towns. Should you wish to apply and get accepted before leaving your other towns or guilds or towns that is accecptable. If you have fully read this paragraph please answer NO to the "Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town" question.
Application:
  • IGN:
  • Crafting Level/Spec:
  • Mastered Specs:
  • Estimated days played per week (7):
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend):
  • Previous towns or guilds or Towns:
  • Have you ever been expelled from a town or guild to Towns? (If so, list reasons):
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N):
  • Referrals:
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town:
  • Whitelist application link (URL):
  • Where did you hear about Legacy?
  • Try to impress us:
Town /Guild/Town Rules:
  • Be aware of and do not break server rules.
  • No stealing from town members.
  • No scamming anyone.
  • Respect people, don't be a dick.
  • Keep it classy.
  • Don't be an idiot!
Leader
  • vongard
Members
  • Draconis
  • Xanipher
  • Danda
  • Liqwids
  • Bigguthdickuth
  • spartanman118
  • marshmallowdream
  • jetsnipe387
  • ostadar
  • Keache
  • Thamerwaste
  • kjeirstan
  • sibre2001
Please do not post on this thread unless applying.

ldani98

Dirt
  • IGN: ldani98
  • Combat Level/Spec: 20 Rogue. Need money to become ninja
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 7
  • Mastered Specs: Rogue
  • Estimated days played per week (7): 6
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Everyday, but maybe for some reason 1 day i might not be able to play or something
  • Previous towns or guilds or Towns: New on the server, just got whitelisted
  • Have you ever been expelled from a town or guild to Towns? (If so, list reasons): nope, i left them, never got kicked.
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes
  • Referrals: None
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town: Yes, i was looking for a pvp based town.
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...list-fun-townships-quests-rpg/page__st__32500
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? In the /ch re
  • Try to impress us I love pvp, and i love it more when it is in a class based pvp server. I also like defending towns and stuff like that. All servers i play are pvp, so i practise a lot. I also have some friends who might join the server, and maybe the town. They are good at pvp too.

sibre2001

Coal
  • IGN: sibre2001
  • Combat Level/Spec: 4/Warrior
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 4/Crafter
  • Mastered Specs: None
  • Estimated days played per week (7): 4
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): 10-6 EST weekdays and/or weekends
  • Previous towns or guilds or Towns: One from before last reset. Can't remember name.
  • Have you ever been expelled from a town or guild to Towns? (If so, list reasons): No
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Y
  • Referrals: None :(
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town: Yes
  • Whitelist application link (URL): I did it a long time ago, before last reset. I can't find it :(. I am whitelisted though. Never been banned from any server.
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? From vongard in /re
  • Try to impress us: I'm a USMC veteran. Went to Iraq twice. Not to sound too crazy, but when websites ask me to read their ToS before I click accept, I never do.

• IGN: TheCounter1
  • Combat Level/Spec: 13 Rogue
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 14 Crafter
  • Mastered Specs: None at the moment
  • Estimated days played per week (7): 4
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Everyday Except Tuesday,Thursday, and sometimes Saturday.
  • Previous towns or guilds or Towns: None
  • Have you ever been expelled from a town or guild to Towns? (If so, list reasons): None at the moment
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): I have it, I just dont have a mic
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town: NO
  • Whitelist application link (URL):http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.40248/
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? Through the server Herocraft
  • Try to impress us: Im pretty good pvp, Im pretty sure u have heard this many of times but i have advantege when it comes to the hero plugin because I have the mod pack for Herocraft.

Aekothera

TNT
  • IGN: Aekoth (someone seems to have stolen my IGN on this website?)
  • Combat Level/Spec: Warrior Lvl 9 (Going for Dragoon, should be there in a few more days)
  • Crafting Level/Spec: Lvl 9 (Farmer for the unlimited leather, unless the town has a cow pen, then I will be Smith)
  • Mastered Specs: N/A
  • Estimated days played per week (7): 5
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Random; I do nothing but play tennis, work out, and of course play minecraft when the urge hits me
  • Previous towns or guilds or Towns: N/A
  • Have you ever been expelled from a town or guild to Towns? (If so, list reasons): N/A
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): No
  • Referrals: Was invited to join
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town: Yes I plan on contributing very much to the buildings and materials to be collected
  • Whitelist application link (URL): I was whitelisted quite some time ago and just started playing again 2 days ago, Idk where it is, but you have seen me IG building so I must be whitelisted
  • Where did you hear about Legacy?: Invited after building for said town
  • Try to impress us: I have an Mctop of 6100 on another server, all legit (if you Heroes people know what mcmmo is :p)

Aekothera

TNT
  • Combat Level/Spec: Warrior Lvl 9 (Going for Dragoon, should be there in a few more days)
  • Crafting Level/Spec: Lvl 9 (Farmer for the unlimited leather, unless the town has a cow pen, then I will be Smith)
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Random; I do nothing but play tennis, work out, and of course play minecraft when the urge hits me
  • Have you ever been expelled from a town or guild to Towns? (If so, list reasons): N/A
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town: Yes I plan on contributing very much to the buildings and materials to be collected
  • Whitelist application link (URL): I was whitelisted quite some time ago and just started playing again 2 days ago, Idk where it is, but you have seen me IG building so I must be whitelisted
  • Try to impress us: I have an Mctop of 6100 on another server, all legit (if you Heroes people know what mcmmo is :p)

Aekothera

TNT
my bad delete this please

• IGN: Challen2012
  • Combat Level/Spec: 10 caster
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 14 alchemy
  • Mastered Specs: none yet
  • Estimated days played per week (7): I get on everyday.
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend):12pm-8pm
  • Previous towns or guilds or Towns: none
  • Have you ever been expelled from a town or guild to Towns? (If so, list reasons): NO
  • Whitelist application link (URL):http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/challen2012s-application.40660/
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? Your mayor in chat. ch/ re
  • Try to impress us: I have played Minecraft since day one I know every potion. I was an admin on other servers as well as a server owner for a time. I can PvP regular Minecraft style great still learning the set up for combat here. I know the basics for it though. I played a server called Meepcraft I had 25 mil and was the 10th richest person out of 900+. I left because of lag and bad staff there. Sold my 25mil for 200$ real cash. I enjoy Minecraft and don't rage over it like most i am a mature adult and can be patient with those around me. I also don't take cursing lightly bugs me. Well that's all hope this Info.. helps see you in town soon, or team-speak.

Application:
  • IGN: PORTAL_MINER
  • Combat Level/Spec: 4 Caster
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 1 Crafter
  • Mastered Specs: None
  • Estimated days played per week (7): 7
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): First at 12, and on every few hours
  • Have you ever been expelled from a town or guild to Towns? (If so, list reasons): No
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes, but i prefer not to
  • Referrals: none
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/portal_miners-application.40662/
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? Vongard asked me if i liked murder, and to join.
  • Try to impress us: Im pretty good at pvp (Compared to the players i fight). I once made a great mushroom tree of giant mushrooms that went to the block limit.

Boogeymen

TNT
  • IGN: Boogeymen
  • Combat Level/Spec: Level 22, Samurai.
  • Crafting Level/Spec: Level 20, Going smith once I build up 250C .
  • Mastered Specs: Warrior.
  • Estimated days played per week (7): 3-4. It varies a lot.
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Sometimes during the weekdays, mainly weekends.
  • Previous towns or guilds or Towns: Newerth.
  • Have you ever been expelled from a town or guild to Towns? (If so, list reasons): Nope, I left Newerth because I was robbed twice of all my items.
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): I may be able to sometimes, not all the time unfortunately.
  • Referrals: None.
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town: NO.
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/boogeymens-whitelist-application.40211/#post-331269
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? Browsing the forums.
  • Try to impress us: Played Minecraft since '11, experienced in PvP and I'm a decent redstone engineer (I've built functional locks, piston contraptions, etc...) All around I'm an experienced player and I'd be a good addition to Legacy.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
  • IGN: w0nd3rb0yCK
  • Combat Level/Spec: Samurai 65/Ninja 65 (Current)
  • Crafting Level/Spec: Smith 60/Enchanter ~33/Engineer 60/Alchemist 60 (Current)
  • Mastered Specs: Samurai/Ninja/Alchemist/Engineer/Smith
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Weekdays 3-9pm
  • Previous towns or guilds or Towns: Legacy/TC/Verstad/Sanctuary/Thornhollow/Rangpur
  • Referrals: Legacy
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town: Fuck NO
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/w0nd3rb0ycks-application.18581/
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? Was in it on Dragon
  • Try to impress us: I am le w0nd3r

riotpopper

Gold
Application:
  • IGN: riotpopper
  • Combat Level/Spec: Dragoon Level 24 (Also Master Rogue.)
  • Crafting Level/Spec: Miner level 45
  • Mastered Specs: Rogue, Crafter, Warrior (Nothing special)
  • Estimated days played per week (7): 2-7 (Life can be hectic, but on a calm week I play daily)
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): 1pm to 4pm. Anytime past 8:30 pm (GMT -8) Any day. Most of my days are the same
  • Previous towns or guilds or Towns: Malkier, Demonswood
  • Have you ever been expelled from a town or guild to Towns? (If so, list reasons): Nope
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): I can, and have a mic, but with my current living situation I may not be able to constantly
  • Referrals: Liqwid, Draconis, Marshmallowdream (I'm sure they won't mind :p)
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town: I very well should be, you live in my backyard :p but NO
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/riotpoppers-whitelist-application.23817/ (old, haha)
  • Where did you hear about Legacy?: Liqwid, Draconis and Marshmallow
  • Try to impress us: I worked as a character spriter for http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Credits Under the alias Riotpopperlord. I have been making videogames as a personal hobby for many years http://gamejolt.com/profile/riotpopper/22789/ (One of the ones I have uploaded. If you wanna beta test some of my others message me), own many impressive builds (Message me ingame to see one) and can recite the alphabet backwards while drunk.
[DOUBLEPOST=1372662396,1372645792][/DOUBLEPOST](Just edited, forgot something important in the app)

• IGN: eternallucidity
  • Combat Level/Spec: 2 Healer
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 4 Crafter (Going for Smith)
  • Mastered Specs: None as of yet.
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): GMT. Weekdays, can vary. But normally a lot of the day. (2PM-12/3AM) Weekends, can vary, but normally most of the day. (2PM 12/3 AM)
  • Have you ever been expelled from a town or guild to Towns? (If so, list reasons): Nope
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): No for now but working on it.
  • Referrals: Sibre2001
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town: No.
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-eternallucidity.40957/#post-335824
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? Sibre2001
  • Try to impress us: I uh. I really hate these questions. I'm Irish and don't drink, is that impressive or just shocking? I'm not sure. I integrate well into a community and often tend to see that everyone within functions as one, because the more united you are the stronger you are, that's a philosophy I live by.

Variently

Legacy Supporter 4
  • IGN: Variently
  • Combat Level/Spec: 27/Paladin
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 27/Smith
  • Mastered Specs: RuneBlade Before i quit. Cap was 60
  • Estimated days played per week (7): Weejdays and sundays afternoon. So 5 1/2
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Monday through Friday ( Not Fridays night much) Saturday usually around 12 pm-6pm then i'm gone the night. Sunday depends, if i'm home or not. Most likely i will be on after 12pm too.
  • Previous towns or guilds or Towns: Defiance, DemonsWood
  • Have you ever been expelled from a town or guild to Towns? (If so, list reasons): DemonsWood. For accidently killing someone i shouldn't of. And when they threaten to kick me. I told them to do it. I wasn't officially in them. Never did an application. I was allowed to stay within there hotel while i got myself back on my feet.
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): yes, if i need to. I just need to pick up a better mic. But i do have teamspeak
  • Referrals: N/A
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town: No.
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.25941/#post-234079
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? Vonguard
  • Try to impress us: Well i suck at building, but i'm good at PvP. I enjoy recording minecraft, and i'm good with Sony Vegas. So i can edit videos pretty good. I enjoy learning. Most of the time i'm stuck to the wiki and youtube. And well that's about it, simple but honest

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
  • IGN: TrueCorruptor
  • Combat Level/Spec: 45/Samurai
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 60/Merchant
  • Mastered Specs: Smith, Miner (57), and I have other combat classes around the 30s in levels.
  • Estimated days played per week (7): It really depends, because it is the summer I should be free most of the time but then there are the weekends I go hangout with friends/family.
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): If I were to play all day my hours would be about 10am - Midnight. But subtract some hours for cleaning, league of legends and other things it would be around 5-8 hours a day. It really depends if my friends are wanting to play normals or ranks in league of legends.
  • Previous towns or guilds or Towns: In Dragongarde: Raubtier, Oblivion and part of the Templars. In Bastion: LO Kingdom, Vigil.
  • Have you ever been expelled from a town or guild to Towns? (If so, list reasons): Nope!
  • Referrals: None.
  • Whitelist application link (URL):http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/truecorruptor-whitelist-application.3543/ **My age is wrong on that application**
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? You guys played a lot in Dragongarde and some people that I PvPed with joined you (Keache and Spartan)
  • Try to impress us: I used to PvP with some of your members. Keache, Spartan, Wonder (Bastion, LO). Back in Dragongarde I was fairly decent at PvP but this map I am rusty due to my inactivity.
**I still need to move all my things out of Vigil so that is why I am still apart of it**

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
  • IGN: Halizu
  • Combat Level/Spec: 39 Dragoon
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 58 Alchemist
  • Mastered Specs: Samurai
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): At the minute, I'm off school, so I play between 3-6 hours every day.
  • Previous towns or guilds or Towns: Malkier, Jericho
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town: Of course I am, why else would I apply... :p
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.37251/
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? As soon as I walked out of the Herogate.
  • Try to impress us: I'm British!

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7
  • IGN:TheAncientTeam
  • Combat Level/Spec/ Dreadknight-56
  • Crafting Level/Spec:Scribe-28
  • Mastered Specs:none
  • Estimated days played per week (7):7
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): I am in GMT and during weekdays 17.00-23.00 during weekends 14.00-01.00 (but as I am off school I am playing a lot more)
  • Previous towns or guilds or Towns:Jericho/Xcution
  • Referrals:None
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town:yes
  • Whitelist application link (URL):http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/theancientteams-application.5390/ my whitelist was kind of chaotic.
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? I heard the town was starting up from people in chat, thought I would apply since it was powerful last map.
  • Try to impress us: I'm a Scottish scuba-diver.

• IGN: Fingerspazem
  • Combat Level/Spec: 14 intends on being Dragoon
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 11
  • Estimated days played per week (7): 4-5
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Pacific times: weekdays 6:00 pm weekends around 3:00 pm
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town: No
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/fingerspazem-application-for-herocraft.40416/#post-332818
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? I heard it from the ad board at spawn as well as from the /ch re
  • Try to impress us: I am a scholar who has 3 scholarships as you know from my whitelist application. I have many personal experience with pvp with other servers. I also have the modpack with me whenever you need combat.

• IGN: Fingerspazem
  • Combat Level/Spec: 14 intends on being Dragoon
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 11
  • Estimated days played per week (7): 4-5
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Pacific times: weekdays 6:00 pm weekends around 3:00 pm
  • Are you interested in our town/Guild/Town: No
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/fingerspazem-application-for-herocraft.40416/#post-332818
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? I heard it from the ad board at spawn as well as from the /ch re
  • Try to impress us: I am a scholar who has 3 scholarships as you know from my whitelist application. I have many personal experience with pvp with other servers. I also have the modpack with me whenever you need combat.
Please deny this application I joined a new town.