• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TrueCorruptor WhiteList Application

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
1. IGN: TrueCorruptor
2.Location: SouthWestern Ontario| Age: 15
3.None (Run My Own Server, But I'm VeryVery Interested In HeroCraft)
4.I Don't Really Know What You Mean By Refferals
5.My Mind Is Deaply Invested Into HeroCraft, I Am A Kind Of Player That Will Offer My Time To Benefit The Server, From Helping Constructing-Helping Test Heroes. I Usually Try My Hardest To Follow Every Rule and Expectation And When I Don't, Something Will Be Bothering Me. And That Is Why I Think That I Should Be Apart Of This Wonderful Server
6.As I Run My Own Server, I Kept An Eye On Most Large RPG Plugins. Including My Favourite 'Heroes' But Since I Can't Wait Any Longer To Play It On A 'FullTime'(? Couldn't Find The Right Words) Server, So I'm Writing This Application
7.Yes I Have!
8.I Don't Think That I Need To Tell You Much More, I Run A Server (No VPS Or Anything, So No One Plays On It)Called 'CorruptionCraft' It Has A Few Of HeroCraft's Plugins. This Is Pretty Random: I Have A Plugin Called 'DemiGods' I Personally Think That It Is Very Interesting And Has A Lot Of Potential, Something Like This Might Belong In HeroCraft, And Might Not Belong In HeroCraft
--End Of Application--​

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
--Updated--​

1. In-Game Name: TrueCorruptor
2. Location And Age:I Live In SouthWestern Ontario, I Am 15 Years Old
3. Previous Bans (Includes Other Servers): None (Run My Own Server, But I'm VeryVery Interested In HeroCraft)
4. Referral(s): I Don't Really Know What You Mean By Refferals
5. Reason You Should Be Accepted: My Mind Is Deaply Invested Into HeroCraft, I Am A Kind Of Player That Will Offer My Time To Benefit The Server, From Helping Constructing-Helping Test Heroes. I Usually Try My Hardest To Follow Every Rule and Expectation And When I Don't, Something Will Be Bothering Me. And That Is Why I Think That I Should Be Apart Of This Wonderful Server
6. How Did You Here About HeroCraft?: As I Run My Own Server, I Kept An Eye On Most Large RPG Plugins. Including My Favourite 'Heroes' But Since I Can't Wait Any Longer To Play It On A 'FullTime'(? Couldn't Find The Right Words) Server, So I'm Writing This Application
7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I Have!
8. Additional Info: I Don't Think That I Need To Tell You Much More, I Run A Server (No VPS Or Anything, So No One Plays On It)Called 'CorruptionCraft' It Has A Few Of HeroCraft's Plugins. This Is Pretty Random: I Have A Plugin Called 'DemiGods' I Personally Think That It Is Very Interesting And Has A Lot Of Potential, Something Like This Might Belong In HeroCraft, And Might Not Belong In HeroCraft
--End Of Application--​

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Aside from the wall of text very good!

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I was told I needed to make a good impression, I tried my best ;P