• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Variently

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Variently
  2. Location & Age: Coahulia, Mexico. Age: 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): yes, I been banned from one server. But it was because i raided the base of an admin. (Factions Server) So he kicked me, then banned me for "Combat Logging". Which isn't even true. He was just mad because i took his diamonds. I forgot the server name. And that's the only ban i remember. I used to share this account with my younger brother. But he said he's never got banned either. But if i do have another ban besides that one. I would gladly talk to him about it.
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: MineCraft Server List
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes i do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because i really love RPGs. And i would really want to try this out. This is my first MineCraft RPG and i want to start out with this one. I have spend lots of time reading in the Wiki about this server. And i got basic knowledge about it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCV9
  10. Additional Info: Well i'm not an AMAZING builder. But i do love to PvP and role-play. So i'm looking for some fun in this server :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Variently
  2. Location & Age: Coahulia, Mexico. Age: 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): yes, I been banned from one server. But it was because i raided the base of an admin. (Factions Server) So he kicked me, then banned me for "Combat Logging". Which isn't even true. He was just mad because i took his diamonds. I forgot the server name. And that's the only ban i remember. I used to share this account with my younger brother. But he said he's never got banned either. But if i do have another ban besides that one. I would gladly talk to him about it.
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: MineCraft Server List
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes i do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because i really love RPGs. And i would really want to try this out. This is my first MineCraft RPG and i want to start out with this one. I have spend lots of time reading in the Wiki about this server. And i got basic knowledge about it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCV9
  10. Additional Info: Well i'm not an AMAZING builder. But i do love to PvP and role-play. So i'm looking for some fun in this server :)

Do you still share the account with your brother?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and whitelist you BUT if your brother gains access to your account and causes any issues it is your responsibility. The excuse my brother did it is not valid in a ban appeal.

Welcome to Herocraft