• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Challen2012's Application.

In-game name: Challen2012
Location & Age: Nevada/Las Vegas, 19
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Seen a Youtube video.
Reason you should be accepted: I read the rules. I have played Minecraft since its beginning and love it. I was an admin on 2 servers before GT and Meepcraft Gt was nice Meepcraft was to laggy after 1.5. I have morals am not a foul mouthed kid. I look forward to roll playing and building. I Have never and will never use a hacked client. It destroys minecraft servers and game play for me and others. I look forward to playing and getting down in herocraft/mincraft.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I seen a Youtube video about a week ago about the server and it looked interesting.
Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCC11}
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): Not yet

Additional Info: I Was an admin on other servers. I have played Mincraft since day one of it. Live in Las Vegas. Excited to become a hero and learn how to play this server. Im very happy with the no lag i'm having. Hope to see you in game soon.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: Challen2012
Location & Age: Nevada/Las Vegas, 19
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Seen a Youtube video.
Reason you should be accepted: I read the rules. I have played Minecraft since its beginning and love it. I was an admin on 2 servers before GT and Meepcraft Gt was nice Meepcraft was to laggy after 1.5. I have morals am not a foul mouthed kid. I look forward to roll playing and building. I Have never and will never use a hacked client. It destroys minecraft servers and game play for me and others. I look forward to playing and getting down in herocraft/mincraft.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I seen a Youtube video about a week ago about the server and it looked interesting.
Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCC11}
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): Not yet

Additional Info: I Was an admin on other servers. I have played Mincraft since day one of it. Live in Las Vegas. Excited to become a hero and learn how to play this server. Im very happy with the no lag i'm having. Hope to see you in game soon.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1372198178,1372197813][/DOUBLEPOST]Whitelisted