• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

riotpopper's Whitelist Application

riotpopper

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: riotpopper
  2. Location & Age: California, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Several 'irl' friends recommended this server as having the most balanced pvp classes. Needless to say after reading the Wiki, I see it really is true.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft:Yes I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have a positive attitude and respect fellow players and staff. I love to build practical buildings (crafting areas and farms). My house designs all focus on efficiency and style. I love joining towns and helping other players, though running around and pvping/raiding also hold my interest well.
  9. Special key: {HCR10}
  10. Additional Info: I am an avid gamer, playing anything ranging from classic arcade games to modern RPGs and FPS games. I am mainly a retro gamer, and own nearly any common game stations you can think of ranging from NES to PS3. Besides this I play mainly computer games, like League of Legends and Team Fortress 2. Concerning minecraft, I love making texture packs. It's fun for me. I am working on a new one at the moment, I'll post it when it is finished if anyone wants to see it. (I hate unveiling unfinished work)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application,

-Riotpopper

riotpopper

Gold
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1347365951,1347365890][/DOUBLEPOST]Please explain this ban, thanks!

[0] => Play-CC.Com .:. griefing:lb [local] grassihoper

I honestly don't know :/
I used to share my minecraft account with my friend like a year ago, so maybe that had a hand in it. I detest griefing.

I'm sorry I don't know more about it, if it was me then it was ages ago. I didn't know I had any bans or I would have listed it, sorry for the hassle, and thanks for reviewing my application.

**EDIT**
http://www.mcbans.com/server/Play-CC.Com I think this is that server. It states it is a creative server, which is odd because I mainly play Survival/PVP. I don't think they have a website I can contact them on to speak to them about that ban. I attempted to access Play-CC.com in my browser and nothing came up.

I just changed my password so there is no chance of my friend logging in (Though he owns his own MC account now, so I doubt he would have anyways)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Just remember that if your friend logs into your account, somehow, you are responsible for any actions your account takes. We do not accept the excuse "My friend did it" in a ban appeal. Other then that, welcome to Herocraft! Please note because we are having issues with our commands, so your permissions will be updated within the next 24 hours. Meanwhile please join our server via the greylist. Thanks for being patient!

riotpopper

Gold
Just remember that if your friend logs into your account, somehow, you are responsible for any actions your account takes. We do not accept the excuse "My friend did it" in a ban appeal. Other then that, welcome to Herocraft! Please note because we are having issues with our commands, so your permissions will be updated within the next 24 hours. Meanwhile please join our server via the greylist. Thanks for being patient!
I fully understand, thanks for the heads up and all the help!
:)