• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheAncientTeam's Application

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: TheAncientTeam

Location & Age: I live in scotland and am 14 years old.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned from a server when someone got control over an admin's account, I was banned along with several others and was then unbanned by the owner.

Referral(s): minimike96, DaShniper

Reason you should be accepted: I am a fairy good at PVP and also okay at building. I have read the wiki and I have been looking for a good RPG server to play on. This is by far the best server I have seen so far. This looks fun and I would love to join the community and become friends with others on the server. I would also love to help others have fun and have fun myself on the server.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about in DaShniper and minimike96

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I voted

Additional Info: I am a minecraft fan, a huge one, I also like games such as halo. I am a avid gamer and also feel as if I am quite sensible when it comes to arguments. I would also like to think I am intelligent and don't act childish.

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7
the thread was removed but I can still access minetown and build, hopefully that is enough proof

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7
The story behind my ban was a player named richardcatman, a hacker who was banned eventually. Later he went onto his friends account, who was an admin of the server. He started destroying glass pillars full of lava and caused havoc throughout the server. Before he was eventually banned himself he banned several others. We all made ban appeals and were unbanned by an admin soon after. The threads were locked and deleted shortly after the event.

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
Honestly, 75 views, 5 replies. Why can't you just approve the app? What's wrong with it other than the awesome intelligant spelling. Please accept the app because I want to have another person on the server who isn't a douche.

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
Thanks for the advice Random, and sorry for pestering you. I didn't mean to annoy anybody, and I actually should have read the how to make an app. I knew how before, but then I forgot all the rules, therefore I forgot that pestering staff is a one-way ticket to not getting your friend on the server. Please excuse me for my sins. (Melodramatic ending FTW!)

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Honestly, 75 views, 5 replies. Why can't you just approve the app? What's wrong with it other than the awesome intelligant spelling. Please accept the app because I want to have another person on the server who isn't a douche.
There are many people on the server that aren't douches.

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
true, but as I recall you are one of those people. The person who raiding for the fun of it while others try to rank up with mining or whatever means they deem necessary.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Please dont post on other people's whitelist applications unless you're a staff member. Thanks :)