• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Freepers] Neutral [9] (Dis-Banded)

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Great! I will add the original freepers to the thread, Player, Jay, Plob, Skyboy, Carl. I will see what trop wants to do about the rest of Eclipse. I can start making Freepers skins with everyone's original skin.
Sig can you make me a skin with the mask of a blue slime?Like my current mask. Thanks:)

Aanokint

Obsidian
Could i have a skin as well? surprise me with a mask(not the current skin i have on please :p) i dont really have a sig skin right now

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
1. What Combat class are you? Dreadknight
2. When did you join Herocraft? September
3. Age? 15 in two months
4. Do you have TeamSpeak and a working Mic? Yes
5. What can you add to the Guild? I will help with anything that needs to be done. i am powerful and i can help anyone in the guild that is in need of help
6. Why do you think, you should be accepted, What makes you special? I fight with tactics. I get along with anyone really and i will fight for you whenever you need help.

A

Acherous

Is it just me or is this "beasttrecon" guy jelly of the freepers?