• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Freepers] Neutral [9] (Dis-Banded)

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
1. What Combat class are you? Caster
2. When did you join Herocraft? last year.
3. Age? 23
4. Do you have TeamSpeak and a working Mic? No.
5. What can you add to the Guild? Another member, and the joy of being bait :)
6. Why do you think, you should be accepted, What makes you special? I was a former freeper. I miss pandaman7, and I bet all freepers do, but the treepers saying we can't get back together without him is outrageous. He inspires me, ad he should inspire all freepers to. Well, what makes me special is how I boost morale when I play :p I have fun when I play, I think continuously charging treepers is fun. Especially when you can tell they re getting annoyed :p Please accept siggy :p

P.S. I can't get on till I get put on the whitelist again. Also, I got my own old skin :p

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Eclipse is dead/dieing, so it may be hard to rope in the few members left to join Freepers. Just fyi

Aanokint

Obsidian
Aano great application you have been accepted.
Thank you. My old guild that I just left because of inactivity just became active again however. I'm very split between The Academy and The Freepers, but I'm going to stick with you guys for some time. At least get a taste for it. Also chat channels/anything in game?

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
-What combat class are you?
  • Currently a Lvl 36 Dreadknight, but have Mastered the following classes: Paladin/Dragoon/Disciple
-When did you join Herocraft?
  • I joined Herocraft on the very beginning of Zeal, last map.
-Age?
  • I'm 17 years old.
-Do you have Teamspeak and a Working Microphone?
  • Yes, I do have both Teamspeak and a Working Microphone.
-What can you add to the Guild?
  • I can give out Repairs to people who have broken tools
  • Bread!
-Why do you think, you should be accepted, what makes you special?
I should be accepted because I would love to PvP against the Tree Creepers, and of course, win. Not only that I would like to have PvP/Loot/Streak, I would also would like to have fun and PvP with my fellow Freepers. I'm special because I can give out repairs as long as you supply the item needed to repair for it and I have many supplies of bread!

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Ahhh.. personally I'd love to have white, having known him for nearly a year and a half now, and having him as Spire's most controversial member apart from 189 :D But, up to @Sigpit

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
So Jayzy3 Player and Plob left Eclipse, therefore they left the Freepers. If you want to get back in make an application.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
1. What Combat class are you? Dragoon - Level 50 Have experience w/Bard+Paladin+Cleric
2. When did you join Herocraft? Early June 2011 Yeah oldy bitches.
3. Age? 14
4. Do you have TeamSpeak and a working Mic? Yessiry <3 Eclipse TS channel
5. What can you add to the Guild? I can help with PvP, which I've been currently working on and I feel I will soon be able to go all Cleric on those TC :p I recently have dreamed of participating in a tournament and Freeps imo can do that.
6. Why do you think, you should be accepted, What makes you special? I feel I've been here since last map and I should be here this map aswell, I don't want to part ways, and most of you don't either. I lurve Shaddynubs, and I want to be w/him.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Not only was I a spammy in UbZ but also trolly, so yes..12 years old was a fake age lawl.