• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Freepers] Neutral [9] (Dis-Banded)

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Freepersssss! (dis-banded)
The Freepers have returned!
Troppics and Sigpit will lead this guild to triumph over everyone in its path! With our amazing skin we can win against all.
Objective:
The main objective as a Freeper is to eliminate the Tree Creepers, and Spread the Freeper spirit!
The Freepers have gone into chaos recently, in order to bring the guild back we need to reset the members to the original and the best. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Members
Sigpit (Duel Leader)
Troppics (Not Official) (Duel Leader)
Shadownub
Malomarcus
Daanor
Derpvader_
Sniped105
Aanokint
Spartanfan17
Steamed
Rules and Regulations
1. Do not kill other guild members
2. Kill all TC
3. Once mastered stay that class
4. Always Wear the skin
5. The Guild's alliances align with Panorama's alliances
6. Have fun killing stuff
The only way to join is to be hand selected by Troppics or I, If you would like us to review you please make a post below.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I just heard, Currently Panorama is neutral with Eclipse. I need to discuss with Troppics to see what we will do about the guild.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Do I even have to fill out a form thing to join this? Bro, count me in, this shit always gets fun.
Oh, just to rub it all in your faces:
<--- 6th original Freeper oyea

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Yes we talked today. Haha we have all the dead members skins on.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Great! I will add the original freepers to the thread, Player, Jay, Plob, Skyboy, Carl. I will see what trop wants to do about the rest of Eclipse. I can start making Freepers skins with everyone's original skin.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Being with and against the Freepers last map was some of the things i enjoyed most on HC.