• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Freepers] Neutral [9] (Dis-Banded)

shrimpy77

Glowstone
You guys are not allowed to sport Pandaman7's skin. He must be built block/Block outside of your Freeper town.
EDIT: Dielan you're a Tard >:)

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Sig, add me too our team in the arena, I've gotten good @pvp :)

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Woh, dont rage. I'm not even sure this guild will get off the ground.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Currently only the original Freepers are on the list. I need to talk to trop and see about the new members.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Finally there is peace between Eclipse and Panorama. We can band together to defeat the Treepers. And looks like I get my old comrades back. We must make a Pandaman7 statue to remember one of the best of us. I will put my skin on immediately.

Aanokint

Obsidian
1. What Combat class are you? I am a level 40 Dreadknight. I have been considering mastering healer after I master DK for some time, but I noticed one of the rules was to stay with a mastered class. This can be discussed further based upon my acceptance/denial.
2. When did you join Herocraft? I joined Herocraft sometime mid-July in the year of 2011.
3. Age? I am 15 years old currently. My birthday is in July.
4. Do you have TeamSpeak and a working Mic? I do have TS3, Skype, and a few other VOIPs. And I do have a microphone.
5. What can you add to the Guild? I am an aspiring PVPer but have never had much chance to test my skills. In my leveling up to my current level via PVE, I have began to excel at crowd control. If I am not up to par with what the Freepers are standardized/ask for I will take no offence to being removed from the guild. I am on at very random times and can add an element of a sentry per-say. I'm more than okay with being the gopher. I have an inclination to agility and movement in-game which allows me to always find the random ass holes in the ground and make awesome time going places. Jump puzzles I love(such as scaling up/down sheer cliffs with out mining through.) On top of that, I understand combat in general. Not much on minecraft, but I can recognize roles of a fight and see why and how they should be completed. This brings me to my last point of I am a huge fan of organized PVP and feel it is very much an effective method.
6. Why do you think, you should be accepted, What makes you special? I have no true idea about my PVP skills, but I feel I should be accepted on the basis of an addition to the guild as a tank and the philosophy that there is strength in numbers. What makes me special is my free spirit I would say. As my very good friend Dielan describes me: "Your perception of him may change due to the amount of Mountain Dew he's consumed that day!"(http://herocraftonline.com/main/thr...-for-the-faint-heart.14320/page-6#post-125776). I love to have fun and blow my friends stock computer speakers due to the rumble of my laugh. :).

Also I have noticed the question of whether or not you are recruiting, and whether or not the guild will take off. I understand the possible implications.

Edit:I am also a citizen of Nevermore. I saw nothing to imply it, but if this guild would force me to leave NM, then I wish not to apply.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
1. What Combat class are you? A punny 28 caster, but I have levels on a lot of other classes
Lv 30 Samurai, Lv 14 Dragoon, Lv 55 Ninja, Lv 7 Thief, Lv 19 Disciple, and Lv 21 Bloodmage
2. When did you join Herocraft? Around Augest
3. Age? 13
4. Do you have TeamSpeak and a working Mic? Yes
5. What can you add to the Guild? Pvp stuff, any armor I don't need
6. Why do you think, you should be accepted, What makes you special? I think I should be accepted because I know the basis of most classes. If I can't contribute an adequate Pvp skill level, I can always distract

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
The main idea of the guild is to defeat the TC. Ill add you Nuc. Aano great application you have been accepted. Detar you need actually master a class, all of those classes you switched out in the middle. Your application is also very short. You have been denied

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Without pandaman this is going to be a mere laughing matter.. baha. :)

Keep dreaming, Treeper. ;)
Add me in, I still have my Orange Penis skin. I'll be the mascot, bitches!

(Remember, newbs are friends, not food. You are Freeps, not douch...ebags.)