• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Freepers] Neutral [9] (Dis-Banded)

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Yes, that fact is un-debateable right now, but last map things where different, and thats what Freepers hope to revive.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
lol, I love how freepers has been going for about a week and we already have treeper vs. freeper arguments. Brings back the memories <3
@Nuclear Couch We need to drag more EC into this, spam the Teamspeak, I will do EC chat
There isn't an arguement to be held if only one side has been winning all the battles.. -_-
You guys should all just absorb into the templars so you stand a chance, you'd have huge numbers and a wide range of all classes.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Yes, that fact is un-debateable right now, but last map things where different, and thats what Freepers hope to revive.
Even last map they got shut down a majority of the time. The only times I remember freepers ever winning was when pandaman7 was present, and even when he was present they were usually shut down.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Even last map they got shut down a majority of the time. The only times I remember freepers ever winning was when pandaman7 was present, and even when he was present they were usually shut down.
Only reason the freepers won that time cuz there wasnt kwong

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
lol, Im not going to argue because basically, its my biased memory vs. your biased memory, but from when I was there at least, I remember treeps winning at first, then freeps getting some people, making a run, winning 60% of time, then treeps coming back, winning 60% of time, and so on and so on.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
lol, Im not going to argue because basically, its my biased memory vs. your biased memory, but from when I was there at least, I remember treeps winning at first, then freeps getting some people, making a run, winning 60% of time, then treeps coming back, winning 60% of time, and so on and so on.
I don't remember it like that at all. All I remember is that we had only lost 1 big fight that I had attended. Me being a bard, every other fight we did great in. I guess I was absent during our losses?

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
I suppose you could have been. I will go to great lengths and also suppose that I may have been absent during a few of our losses. Anyways, on another, more easily debated topic, chocolate or vanilla?

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
First, I must ask, what is this skank muffin?
Second, I suppose according to your logic I am one of these elusive skank muffins.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
I must say, it wasnt as bad as I expected. I was expecting more from you :p

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Did you look up what a "hot-carl" actually is..? -__-
Alright, didnt see that, you have outdone even my best expectations, and I now owe you my sincere congratulations on disturbing a large number of people who have taken the initiative to look this all up