• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Freepers] Neutral [9] (Dis-Banded)

A

Acherous

@ShizzDawgg maybe its because they don't all play OP classes like some groups on this server? *cough*lorien*cough*

ShizzDawgg

Godly
@Acherous
I'm a bard and you call me op.. you're quite hilarious good sir. :)
And if we suck so much, how did our 5v5 arena comp of a ninja, disciple, dreadknight, bard, and wizard completely shut down all other teams, even a team composed of 2 dreadknights, 2 samurais, and a cleric?

The fact that some our members chose a class at the start of the map that, by conicedence is currently very strong isn't such a big deal. A lot of people from eclipse respeced into dreadknights so they could combo harmtouches on people. We don't respec into op classes, we spec into classes that interest us. Your arguement is invalid.

shrimpy77

Glowstone
Lorien is anything but OP classes. We try to balance with tanky/burst/fighters/support.... You name it. We're just good. I can honestly say I rank low in PvP among Lorien but I bet I am better than 60% of you... K'mon now, rate me Tard <3.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
I was talking about the TC I fought. They were all DK. I killed a hard and a ninja but got swarmed by C12 and Jinder. I also killed Leo in a 1v1. I can beat many people 1v1 but being suddenly warmed by many enemies really take down a good portion of HP.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I was talking about the TC I fought. They were all DK. I killed a hard and a ninja but got swarmed by C12 and Jinder. I also killed Leo in a 1v1. I can beat many people 1v1 but being suddenly warmed by many enemies really take down a good portion of HP.
We only have 3 dks and we're striving for none more.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
We only have 3 dks and we're striving for none more.
I know but when we had our first real fight against the tree creepers, the only enemies I fought were dread knights, after fighting a ninja. I respect the TC for their ability to pvp.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry guys but I'm leaving Freepers to join Templars. I guess killing other evil guilds as a evil guild member isn't really my thing :p

A

Acherous

@Acherous
And if we suck so much, how did our 5v5 arena comp of a ninja, disciple, dreadknight, bard, and wizard completely shut down all other teams, even a team composed of 2 dreadknights, 2 samurais, and a cleric?

The fact that some our members chose a class at the start of the map that, by conicedence is currently very strong isn't such a big deal. A lot of people from eclipse respeced into dreadknights so they could combo harmtouches on people. We don't respec into op classes, we spec into classes that interest us. Your arguement is invalid.
Banana

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@Acherous

Yeah they did kind of pwn our team in the finals of that tournament.....
You guys carry a lot of stuff when you go fighting, almost needed a double chest and a half to store all that stuff your mates died with in our trap.
that trap is cheap.... and honestly, it was efficient for one raid, but promise next time we won't fall for it.... there is an easy way to nullify forcepush and forcepull... it's called SNEAKING.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah they did kind of pwn our team in the finals of that tournament.....

that trap is cheap.... and honestly, it was efficient for one raid, but promise next time we won't fall for it.... there is an easy way to nullify forcepush and forcepull... it's called SNEAKING.
There is always the element of surprise. :p

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
So Jayzy3 Player and Plob left Eclipse, therefore they left the Freepers. If you want to get back in make an application.
Who da fuck said I ever left? I thought about it, and told people as such, but since it seems we arnt actually shutting down, there is no need to bail, therefore I am not leaving, nor will until we actually are in the drain

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
lol, I love how freepers has been going for about a week and we already have treeper vs. freeper arguments. Brings back the memories <3
@Nuclear Couch We need to drag more EC into this, spam the Teamspeak, I will do EC chat