• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Looking into it, I dont see any abnormal connections atm.
How long can and will they keep this up for? I know you are getting anti-ddos and that you cannot pay for it indefinitely but please kain tell us how long you can last?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
How long can and will they keep this up for? I know you are getting anti-ddos and that you cannot pay for it indefinitely but please kain tell us how long you can last?
We've gotten the protection - there are still kinks we have to work through with getting it configured properly.

We can last a while. :) Donations help that a lot too!

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
We've gotten the protection - there are still kinks we have to work through with getting it configured properly.

We can last a while. :) Donations help that a lot too!
Isn't T3 enough for you people!!! Looks like ill have to pull another £13/$20 out of my pocket then >.<

On a happier note, Will we be going back to the main map anytime soon?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Things must be stable first. TS3 will be coming back up on our website as soon as the attacks slow down.

We are still under heavy assault. This isn't an easy thing to mitigate and our first "real" run in with something like this.

XxTxAxZxX

Legacy Supporter 7
im thinking about donating like 60$ will i still become a tier 5 donor. I was going to wait till server was back up but will it benefit more now kain?

mukrakiish

Stone
Am I the only one that secretly wishes to see some of these "big guys" get nailed with some hard DDOS'ing just so they can stop and think about this sort of thing more seriously...wishful thinking to make the Ivory Tower Campers to see the world as it is...instead of from the top of the clouds... [/rant]

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Am I the only one that secretly wishes to see some of these "big guys" get nailed with some hard DDOS'ing just so they can stop and think about this sort of thing more seriously...wishful thinking to make the Ivory Tower Campers to see the world as it is...instead of from the top of the clouds... [/rant]
I'm sure they would be angry, but I doubt they would learn anything. Most people cannot expound the small lessons upon the larger picture. Violence begets violence my friend.

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
Just saying a lot of top hackers are as good as they are due to others attacking them.
The nature of a hacker is to have power over someone, with that nature someone trying to have power over you isn't just going to make you quit, unless you are a pansy of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.