• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I love the vanilla server :D Me, Majoras and Stealx has been building a base for hours. We decided to start from the beginning so we all /kill'd and headed off spawn.

Burnalot

Wood
It's always nice to know that there is massive support we receive from communities outside of ours. It's refreshing to know that objective eyes tend to side with us.
I think I figure like most, what would you hope to gain if any of this is false? Nothing but bad rep, so Im putting my money on this being true as it would seem more plausable than not being so. Im sure all the proof will be put on display when it is all collected and filtered. At least, thats how I figure.

MixxiM

TNT
If you cant connect using mc.herocraftonline.com - click:
START -> RUN -> CMD

then type ping mc.herocraftonline.com

What ip addresses does it state?
J4qHb.png

Hope that helps :p

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I think I figure like most, what would you hope to gain if any of this is false? Nothing but bad rep, so Im putting my money on this being true as it would seem more plausable than not being so. Im sure all the proof will be put on display when it is all collected and filtered. At least, thats how I figure.
I'm fairly certain Herocraft would not be saying these things if they had no proof. It's also not about "rep" we support true or false because we trust the staff's judgement. Even if they are false, what does it matter? We are still getting ddos'd so it is only natural that the herocraft members would do all that they can to help out.
^^ Used colors for the hell of it :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.