• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
While waiting, have a look at the official Herocraft blog for the latest news about Herocraft :D

http://herocraftonline.tumblr.com/

Please note that the background template is being worked on :)

@MsGigi Hope it's okey to post the blog here, this thread is so popular that many will see my post :D

Also check our Official Youtube channel: HerocraftOnlineDH for news and entertainment.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Anyone know why I do not get notified for this thread anymore? Same with the Une Baguette one.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Anyone know why I do not get notified for this thread anymore? Same with the Une Baguette one.
When you ignore one alert from a thread you watch, it will unwatch the thread.

Example: I have 38 alerts but I skip some alerts because I dont wanna check 'em all out. I do not check the ''DDoS attack by Craftlandia'' alert and therefore the forums removes my ''Watching thread'' for the thread I ignored. To regain alerts from the thread, simply post on it or press the ''Watch thread'' button.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
While waiting, have a look at the official Herocraft blog for the latest news about Herocraft :D

http://herocraftonline.tumblr.com/

Please note that the background template is being worked on :)

@MsGigi Hope it's okey to post the blog here, this thread is so popular that many will see my post :D

Also check our Official Youtube channel: HerocraftOnlineDH for news and entertainment.

No problem :) Lets just hope Mr tight-panties Spunkiie doesn't start going after it. Then I won't be able to handle the followers and post enough content XD

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Just for some newbies out there who don't know...
Herocraft is a 1.3.1 server, not a 1.3.2. So if you updated, there are ways to go back to 1.3.1 and previous versions of Minecraft.

Burnalot

Wood
I Signed up just to ask if you guys have posted at enjins community forums?
They got a decent ammount of minecraft servers using their site as a free webhost. Im sure their community would like to know about this situation you guys are now in.
I dont know if it will be much help but its the only thing I can see that has not be brought up so far.

The direct forum can be found here:
http://www.enjin.com/forums/m/10826/viewforum/549491

Anyway, Keep up the good work and never give up :)

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
I Signed up just to ask if you guys have posted at enjins community forums?
They got a decent ammount of minecraft servers using their site as a free webhost. Im sure their community would like to know about this situation you guys are now in.
I dont know if it will be much help but its the only thing I can see that has not be brought up so far.

The direct forum can be found here:
http://www.enjin.com/forums/m/10826/viewforum/549491

Anyway, Keep up the good work and never give up :)
It's always nice to know that there is massive support we receive from communities outside of ours. It's refreshing to know that objective eyes tend to side with us.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If you cant connect using mc.herocraftonline.com - click:
START -> RUN -> CMD

then type ping mc.herocraftonline.com

What ip addresses does it state?

Status
Not open for further replies.