• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I was thinking she should have swallowed
That also would have worked.
EDIT: Perhaps if spunkies manages to get a woman we should forward your advice to her, we don't need any little spunkie jrs running around

Northac

Obsidian
I'm sure they would be angry, but I doubt they would learn anything. Most people cannot expound the small lessons upon the larger picture. Violence begets violence my friend.

While I agree with what you said, its easier to just say. They are too stupid to get the message. Besides ant measures that would need to be taken to have them "see the larger picture" wouldn't be worth the effort anyways. Not to mention it would just be petty.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
Although I'm not part of the herocraft community yet, I would still like to lend my support with this issue, can't exactly help money wise :(, so I went looking through some other forums and found that the brazilian minecraft forums is also starting to turn against craftlandia (google translate). They are considering removing craftlandia from their server lists, and from what I understood, helping in the fight against them. Here's one page of their forums http://goo.gl/xSp00
P.S. you might have to use google translate if you don't know portugese.
P.S.S. went looking at their forums as well, saw a few posts stating that they DO hack and pirate stuff.

Northac

Obsidian
haha nice, we will have to change the internet e-bonics made for them to "Wats to be number one, was removed from all server listings"
karma's a bitch

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
mc.herocraftonline.com is now back up - MAP WIPE COMING in 1-2 weeks.
Seeing as though there is a map wipe coming I can't be bothered grinding for the levels. is there an ip for the test server that had faster leveling?

PtrkLnk

Dirt
Well my server is still under DDoS attack. I am 100% sure it is DDoS.

posted around the time that craftlandia said they would go after any servers helping.

Is there any way to confirm for sure where the attack is coming from?

Foxx_

Coal
Hi guys..

First of everything, i like to say that i am brazilian ( so apologize english errors ) and a former player of Craftlandia.
And i say, guys, please, don't give up about HeroCraft, ALL the brazzilian server already give up, Craftlandia have dominated all brazzilian minecraft server, they attack a server and never stops until he closes.

When i was a Craftlandia player, i reached a point that i start to know about stuff, about internal stuff, and i have pretty sure they have support from inside de Bukkit developers.
I Also say they pay the Bukkit for this support, HeroCraft is not the first big and powerful server that closes for them.

There was once a large server in Brazil, called Knights of Minecraft ( Zidan's server, or ZidanVentania, as it is often called in Brazil ) Knights was a excellent server, running SpoutCraft with great plugins, then, Spunkiez start do attack then, the players of Knights only see the server with a great lag and crashing a lot, result? Knights of Minecraft closes.

When i start to know certain things about then, i can't shut up, so i start talking and making campaing against they, and i and my clan was banned from the server.

What i trying to say, is that you most be strong together, HeroCraft is the only server that i see survived so many time against Craftlandia.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hi guys..
English:
Don't worry our services are already back online. But although we are back up and running don't expect us to give up the fight against Craftlandia :D

Google Translated português
Não se preocupe os nossos serviços já estão de volta online. Mas apesar de estarmos de volta a funcionar não esperam-nos a dar-se a luta contra o Craftlandia :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hi guys..

First of everything, i like to say that i am brazilian ( so apologize english errors ) and a former player of Craftlandia.
And i say, guys, please, don't give up about HeroCraft, ALL the brazzilian server already give up, Craftlandia have dominated all brazzilian minecraft server, they attack a server and never stops until he closes.

When i was a Craftlandia player, i reached a point that i start to know about stuff, about internal stuff, and i have pretty sure they have support from inside de Bukkit developers.
I Also say they pay the Bukkit for this support, HeroCraft is not the first big and powerful server that closes for them.

There was once a large server in Brazil, called Knights of Minecraft ( Zidan's server, or ZidanVentania, as it is often called in Brazil ) Knights was a excellent server, running SpoutCraft with great plugins, then, Spunkiez start do attack then, the players of Knights only see the server with a great lag and crashing a lot, result? Knights of Minecraft closes.

When i start to know certain things about then, i can't shut up, so i start talking and making campaing against they, and i and my clan was banned from the server.

What i trying to say, is that you most be strong together, HeroCraft is the only server that i see survived so many time against Craftlandia.
Herocraft stands resolute against cyber-terrorism.
I have forwarded information to the Brazilian community and working with javapipe.com there should be discounts for those interested in having anti-ddos protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.