• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
There's 3 or 4 major games launching this Friday-ish.
Mists of Pandora
GW2
Dark Souls (PC)

I don't think having a release is a good idea for this Friday. There's a lot of work to be done as well still for plugins.
I would want to release it August 31st (I have a trip to take that friday night but we could launch at around 6PM)

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Mists of Pandora
GW2
Dark Souls (PC)

I don't think having a release is a good idea for this Friday. There's a lot of work to be done as well still for plugins.
I would want to release it August 31st (I have a trip to take that friday night but we could launch at around 6PM)

Mists of Pandaria is Sept 25th Kainypoo. The 28th is just the 5.0 patch :p

Northac

Obsidian
Mists of Pandora
GW2
Dark Souls (PC)

Mists launches next months @Kainzo as for the others, no idea

arrg, someone beat me to it

After looking for mods to install, I came across this..... I read pages... 1 - 64..... its 3:30am I am tired....

I am on your side HC! 100% Keep up the fight!

I am even of thinking of jumping on with you people! Seems like a great community!

If I do I want to drag my friend with me! He is the reason I jumped on Minecraft tin the first place.

Anyway Good Luck People! This community is great! If I decide to join! I will see you people online!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
After looking for mods to install, I came across this..... I read pages... 1 - 64..... its 3:30am I am tired....

I am on your side HC! 100% Keep up the fight!

I am even of thinking of jumping on with you people! Seems like a great community!

If I do I want to drag my friend with me! He is the reason I jumped on Minecraft tin the first place.

Anyway Good Luck People! This community is great! If I decide to join! I will see you people online!
Good luck and we'll be having a new map soon :)

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Mists of Pandora
GW2
Dark Souls (PC)

Mista of Pantortia don't come out till next month.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Mists of pandaria is out end of September and GW2 officially released 28th of August I think

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
New map is gonna make it hard to balance time for Uncharted 3 and HC and those other things, like breathing.
Oh and gratz to you guys on getting Dark Souls. :p

Mattholomew

Legacy Supporter 5
So, back on topic, any recent developments with GoDaddy or your ISP on legal repercussions for the Craftlandian DDoSing, or are we just going to have to stick with the anti-DDoS for (hopefully not) quite a while?

MrFly007

Portal
I seem to not be able to get on the server. It says I lost connection :(. I re-booted my computer and shit like that but still no worky. Any help would be much appreciated! .....and shit

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Are the Ddos attacks still occurring? I feel like this is being forgotten since the announcement of ddos protection/map change.

Status
Not open for further replies.