• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: My name is jan9f.
Time zone: I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
What classes are you specializing into: I am specializing in to a scribe and a ranger.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have Teamspeak and a mic.
How long have you been on HC: I have been on for a couple days.
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a good town to join that is strong and won't get destroyed and/or raided.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am good at PvP, I don't mind mining, and I am a decent builder. I am basically a jack of all trades.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can benefit on a PvP side and I will be dedicated to serving the town in the best way possible.
What towns have you been in: I have never been in a town.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -----
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I do understand and agree to all town rules.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: One of the requirements is that you must master a path either crafter or combat.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I find the rule against killing town members a good rule because I have been in servers where that is an issue.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I do not think that to be true.
Tell us about yourself: I am a fourteen year old male with a strong addiction to computer gaming and a lot of experience in minecraft.
Referrals: ----
What would you like your offline status to be: Is eating.

Accepted. I will be sending you more info in a moment.

Saving this here so I don't lose it: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__33320#entry23880322

Coolduud

Dirt
IGN:Coolduud

Time zone: Us Central

What classes are you specializing into: Ranger

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I use teamspeak on a regular basis and i have a working mic.

How long have you been on HC: About two weeks

Why do you want to join: A lot of my friends are joining it. Acedprodigy,Demonishboy,JupiterRome. Etc.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I talk quite a bit i like to socialize. I just ususally go with the flow. If people need help building or killing i will join them and i don't usually mine.

What can you give to us, as a community:I will always be active in chat and trying to get a conversation going. I will pick any crafting spec that is needed in the town.

What towns have you been in: Willowdusk

Why did you leave them (if applicable): I was kicked for no reason after multiple other players left, the town is now a ghost town.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes

What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Paying 250c for a plot and choosing a crafting/combat path.

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I like how you have to be respectful to players that you have beaten in pvp, no taunting or being rude just because you won. Just be a good sport in general is always a good rule.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:No i don't think many of them will even effect me.

Tell us about yourself:I am very talkative and i will probably ask a lot of questions, i try to be loyal and i don't pvp much unless somebody offers or needs help. I might lag inside the town if it is big but everywhere else i am fine and a good shot generaly. If anyone needs help building something then i would be glad to help but i am not very creative, so more like helping on a town wall.

Referrals:Multiple people from Willowdusk

What would you like your offline status to be: Not Cool Right Now

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:Coolduud

Time zone: Us Central

What classes are you specializing into: Ranger

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I use teamspeak on a regular basis and i have a working mic.

How long have you been on HC: About two weeks

Why do you want to join: A lot of my friends are joining it. Acedprodigy,Demonishboy,JupiterRome. Etc.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I talk quite a bit i like to socialize. I just ususally go with the flow. If people need help building or killing i will join them and i don't usually mine.

What can you give to us, as a community:I will always be active in chat and trying to get a conversation going. I will pick any crafting spec that is needed in the town.

What towns have you been in: Willowdusk

Why did you leave them (if applicable): I was kicked for no reason after multiple other players left, the town is now a ghost town.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes

What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Paying 250c for a plot and choosing a crafting/combat path.

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I like how you have to be respectful to players that you have beaten in pvp, no taunting or being rude just because you won. Just be a good sport in general is always a good rule.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:No i don't think many of them will even effect me.

Tell us about yourself:I am very talkative and i will probably ask a lot of questions, i try to be loyal and i don't pvp much unless somebody offers or needs help. I might lag inside the town if it is big but everywhere else i am fine and a good shot generaly. If anyone needs help building something then i would be glad to help but i am not very creative, so more like helping on a town wall.

Referrals:Multiple people from Willowdusk

What would you like your offline status to be: Not Cool Right Now

Accepted. More info incoming.

Application
IGN:LYNDSAYHELMS
Time zone:est
What classes are you specializing into:I have done wizard now am going to either mystic or bloodmage
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:no sorry
How long have you been on HC:for about a week
Why do you want to join:cause most of meh friends are here
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:killer and talker
What can you give to us, as a community:I can give proctection and some builds if you need
What towns have you been in:fair mount and willowdusk
Why did you leave them (if applicable):willowdusk got screwed and didn't work and fair mount because I didn't like the place
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes I do agree to the fellow
Tell us about yourself:I am sorta good at levelin I am a decent builder when needed and I love mc
Referrals:aced prodigy and xXstrikedudeXx
What would you like your offline status to be:LYNDSAYHELMS is meditating
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: Jolt_Kaminari
Time zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
What classes are you specializing into: Runeblade & Mason
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not, but I'm a quick learner.
How long have you been on HC: Well, I signed up yesterday at the recommendation of a friend. So far it is fun.
Why do you want to join: The server itself impresses me, and the concept of kingdoms and factions has always been a fun idea. I'm glad to have finally found a server that prides itself on that concept. I would really appreciate a chance to be a part of Paragon. I've only heard good things about Paragon.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Well, to be honest, I don't have a specialty when it comes to Minecraft. I love combat the most, but I do sometimes build, and mining is a necessity at times in normal Minecraft.
What can you give to us, as a community: Well, looking at the specialized classes I chose, being a Runeblade should be helpful in combat. I'm good at working in teams, and my Mason skills will allow me to build gates and bridges for the community. I'll do my best to help the community in anyway I can.
What towns have you been in: None so far.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course. Most of the rules are common sense. Treat people the way you want to be treated.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I must master one of the paths, being combat or crafting, and choose a specialization.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Being respectful after PvP combat. Combat isn't about rubbing it in people's faces, it's about improving on your skills, and respecting your opponent and their background. Combat is a respectful sport. In the end, it's a game, and we're all here to have fun.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Absolutely not. The guidelines are the same principles I follow. Be honest, be respectful, and be friendly. Treat people the same way you would want to be treated.
Tell us about yourself: Well, I've always loved playing video games since I was a kid. I got into computer gaming with Runescape, and since then, have loved playing in a community. Minecraft made that love blossom, since the game was dynamic and changing. Helping build towns, tending crops, mining for everyone, even helping build an economy for a server, are all things I enjoyed doing for my friends and fellow players.
Referrals: @LinkEiyu Him and I have played on servers together in the past. He was the one who recommended me to play Herocraft, as well as the one who recommended me to apply.
What would you like your offline status to be: Is buried in school work.

Also, I'm already Premium, thanks to LinkEiyu as well, so I'm not applying for that.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN:LYNDSAYHELMS
Time zone:est
What classes are you specializing into:I have done wizard now am going to either mystic or bloodmage
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:no sorry
How long have you been on HC:for about a week
Why do you want to join:cause most of meh friends are here
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:killer and talker
What can you give to us, as a community:I can give proctection and some builds if you need
What towns have you been in:fair mount and willowdusk
Why did you leave them (if applicable):willowdusk got screwed and didn't work and fair mount because I didn't like the place
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes I do agree to the fellow
Tell us about yourself:I am sorta good at levelin I am a decent builder when needed and I love mc
Referrals:aced prodigy and xXstrikedudeXx
What would you like your offline status to be:LYNDSAYHELMS is meditating
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rejected. Please PM me if you wish to know the reason.

IGN: Jolt_Kaminari
Time zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
What classes are you specializing into: Runeblade & Mason
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not, but I'm a quick learner.
How long have you been on HC: Well, I signed up yesterday at the recommendation of a friend. So far it is fun.
Why do you want to join: The server itself impresses me, and the concept of kingdoms and factions has always been a fun idea. I'm glad to have finally found a server that prides itself on that concept. I would really appreciate a chance to be a part of Paragon. I've only heard good things about Paragon.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Well, to be honest, I don't have a specialty when it comes to Minecraft. I love combat the most, but I do sometimes build, and mining is a necessity at times in normal Minecraft.
What can you give to us, as a community: Well, looking at the specialized classes I chose, being a Runeblade should be helpful in combat. I'm good at working in teams, and my Mason skills will allow me to build gates and bridges for the community. I'll do my best to help the community in anyway I can.
What towns have you been in: None so far.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course. Most of the rules are common sense. Treat people the way you want to be treated.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I must master one of the paths, being combat or crafting, and choose a specialization.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Being respectful after PvP combat. Combat isn't about rubbing it in people's faces, it's about improving on your skills, and respecting your opponent and their background. Combat is a respectful sport. In the end, it's a game, and we're all here to have fun.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Absolutely not. The guidelines are the same principles I follow. Be honest, be respectful, and be friendly. Treat people the same way you would want to be treated.
Tell us about yourself: Well, I've always loved playing video games since I was a kid. I got into computer gaming with Runescape, and since then, have loved playing in a community. Minecraft made that love blossom, since the game was dynamic and changing. Helping build towns, tending crops, mining for everyone, even helping build an economy for a server, are all things I enjoyed doing for my friends and fellow players.
Referrals: @LinkEiyu Him and I have played on servers together in the past. He was the one who recommended me to play Herocraft, as well as the one who recommended me to apply.
What would you like your offline status to be: Is buried in school work.

Also, I'm already Premium, thanks to LinkEiyu as well, so I'm not applying for that.

Accepted. I will be sending more information to you soon.

Cotroni7

Stone
IGN: cotroni7
Time zone:Eastern Time Zone
What classes are you specializing into:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:yes,i also have a mic
How long have you been on HC:for about 2 weeks
Why do you want to join: I need to be able to get back to my feet, I plan on staying in this guild because of its power, but if my friends may not join, or even they create there own guild,i shall follow and offer an alliances. p.s. Things can change, and i might make friends in this guild, and choose to stay here with my friends
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:I consider myself a builder, and a miner, for now i don't have the capability to be a killer, and i could be a talker, but talking is a choice and everyone is capable of that
What can you give to us, as a community:I will become an extra hand in combat,when I become stronger,and I will farm I will farm for the town
What towns have you been in: I've not really been in a town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:To graduate you need to 3.1 you have to master a spealization, crafter or combat class.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:I Love the last one ''Be Honest'',being honest is a very important thing for everything not just applications, if you arent honest than what are you.... a big old lie?Being honest is also a very important Aspect of life.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:I think 5 is fun, I believe it is ''fun'' because of what being creaative can do !! what is this game (minecraft) all about ?? having fun and being creative, the most creative people have the nicest buildings and the coolest ways of getting around stuff.
Tell us about yourself:Well there is too much to be told about anyone but,I can be honest and I can find my own way to have fun by myself,I do usually play with my friends, (cloudfr, romanatorx, mekillyu, marcofr, etc...) but i do find ways to make friends threw the game.I love to play with creative people to look at there architecture . I improve what i create with the creations of others....
Referrals:the queen.... I forgot the name i just finished eating (i had gotten off to eat, came back to apply all i remember is queen being next to her name)
What would you like your offline status to be: Just Disappeared

P.s. Please give me your opinion on this application ... ok :D

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:Nashah
Time zone: pst or gmt -8
What classes are you specializing into:Combat: currently a Healer but on my way to become a Disciple and my profession is Mason.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I have used it many times. I do have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: First played on it over a year ago but I never had anyone to really play with. Just came back last month.
Why do you want to join: I figure the game will be far more fun with others. This town seems to be very organized so that is my reasoning as to why I wish to join this one in particular.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I have only played on my own so I have just focused on mining though with others I would be more then willing to join in other stuff.
What can you give to us, as a community: Well as a disciple I wont be needing much resources. So I could help gather supplies and whatnot.
What towns have you been in: None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Indeed
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master a path. Which I am already a mason so I guess that counts.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Honestly it would have to be that I won't have to worry about allies griefing me. I will have the security that now not everyone is out to kill me.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all. I just want to collect resources and be of help.
Tell us about yourself: I like cheese and those with honor.

Apollymae

Stone
IGN: Apollymae
Time zone: Central (US & Canada)
What classes are you specializing into: Dreadknight and miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have never used it but I have used vent so I can grasp the concept pretty quick.
How long have you been on HC: I have been grey listed for about 2 days before I got Whitelisted today. I'm playing on the recommendation of a friend.
Why do you want to join: I listened to Link talk about this server 9 hours a day for the past week or two. He got me curious about it and now that I've played on the greylist I enjoy it very much. I want to join your town because my friend is there and he told me so much about your town that I really want to join now.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm not sure. I like the mining a lot. However once I would like to go on the raids and combat stuff.
What can you give to us, as a community: As a miner I would be able to give ore. And as a dreadknight I would be able to help in raids once I level. As a person I will probably sit quietly until i feel the sudden urge to make a smartass remark that catches people off guard.
What towns have you been in: I'm kinda hoping to get into this one.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I have to master either crafter or my combat path and choose my specialization.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Honestly the part where you can't steal stuff from your own city towns people and you can't attack them. That was one of the biggest things I was worried about.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No way. The guidelines are just how I like them to be.
Tell us about yourself: I work full time day shift at the wonderful world of Walmart. At night I am going to school to become an LPN. I like playing Minecraft because it gives me an outlet to deal with all the stupid people that cross my path. I may not be able to log on as often as I would like but I try to be online at least a couple days during the week and after work on weekends.
Referrals: @LinkEiyu He talked my ear off about Minecraft until I bought it. Then he talked my ear off about Herocraft until I wanted to play it. I can't tell if he is persuasive or irritating.
What would you like your offline status to be: Is attempting to remember what sleep is like.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:Nashah
Time zone: pst or gmt -8
What classes are you specializing into:Combat: currently a Healer but on my way to become a Disciple and my profession is Mason.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I have used it many times. I do have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: First played on it over a year ago but I never had anyone to really play with. Just came back last month.
Why do you want to join: I figure the game will be far more fun with others. This town seems to be very organized so that is my reasoning as to why I wish to join this one in particular.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I have only played on my own so I have just focused on mining though with others I would be more then willing to join in other stuff.
What can you give to us, as a community: Well as a disciple I wont be needing much resources. So I could help gather supplies and whatnot.
What towns have you been in: None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Indeed
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master a path. Which I am already a mason so I guess that counts.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Honestly it would have to be that I won't have to worry about allies griefing me. I will have the security that now not everyone is out to kill me.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all. I just want to collect resources and be of help.
Tell us about yourself: I like cheese and those with honor.

IGN: Apollymae
Time zone: Central (US & Canada)
What classes are you specializing into: Dreadknight and miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have never used it but I have used vent so I can grasp the concept pretty quick.
How long have you been on HC: I have been grey listed for about 2 days before I got Whitelisted today. I'm playing on the recommendation of a friend.
Why do you want to join: I listened to Link talk about this server 9 hours a day for the past week or two. He got me curious about it and now that I've played on the greylist I enjoy it very much. I want to join your town because my friend is there and he told me so much about your town that I really want to join now.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm not sure. I like the mining a lot. However once I would like to go on the raids and combat stuff.
What can you give to us, as a community: As a miner I would be able to give ore. And as a dreadknight I would be able to help in raids once I level. As a person I will probably sit quietly until i feel the sudden urge to make a smartass remark that catches people off guard.
What towns have you been in: I'm kinda hoping to get into this one.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I have to master either crafter or my combat path and choose my specialization.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Honestly the part where you can't steal stuff from your own city towns people and you can't attack them. That was one of the biggest things I was worried about.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No way. The guidelines are just how I like them to be.
Tell us about yourself: I work full time day shift at the wonderful world of Walmart. At night I am going to school to become an LPN. I like playing Minecraft because it gives me an outlet to deal with all the stupid people that cross my path. I may not be able to log on as often as I would like but I try to be online at least a couple days during the week and after work on weekends.
Referrals: @LinkEiyu He talked my ear off about Minecraft until I bought it. Then he talked my ear off about Herocraft until I wanted to play it. I can't tell if he is persuasive or irritating.
What would you like your offline status to be: Is attempting to remember what sleep is like.

Your apps look good, and I'd be happy to accept both of you. However, I'd also like to offer you the option of applying to verstad, one of our sister
cities. It's a good town, but they are in need of new members. http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/town-lo-verstad-15-neutral-recruiting.23164/
@leftovers5
You guys are welcome to join us in Paragon, or Verstad, as both are part of our Kingdom.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: cotroni7
Time zone:Eastern Time Zone
What classes are you specializing into:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:yes,i also have a mic
How long have you been on HC:for about 2 weeks
Why do you want to join: I need to be able to get back to my feet, I plan on staying in this guild because of its power, but if my friends may not join, or even they create there own guild,i shall follow and offer an alliances. p.s. Things can change, and i might make friends in this guild, and choose to stay here with my friends
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:I consider myself a builder, and a miner, for now i don't have the capability to be a killer, and i could be a talker, but talking is a choice and everyone is capable of that
What can you give to us, as a community:I will become an extra hand in combat,when I become stronger,and I will farm I will farm for the town
What towns have you been in: I've not really been in a town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:To graduate you need to 3.1 you have to master a spealization, crafter or combat class.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:I Love the last one ''Be Honest'',being honest is a very important thing for everything not just applications, if you arent honest than what are you.... a big old lie?Being honest is also a very important Aspect of life.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:I think 5 is fun, I believe it is ''fun'' because of what being creaative can do !! what is this game (minecraft) all about ?? having fun and being creative, the most creative people have the nicest buildings and the coolest ways of getting around stuff.
Tell us about yourself:Well there is too much to be told about anyone but,I can be honest and I can find my own way to have fun by myself,I do usually play with my friends, (cloudfr, romanatorx, mekillyu, marcofr, etc...) but i do find ways to make friends threw the game.I love to play with creative people to look at there architecture . I improve what i create with the creations of others....
Referrals:the queen.... I forgot the name i just finished eating (i had gotten off to eat, came back to apply all i remember is queen being next to her name)
What would you like your offline status to be: Just Disappeared

P.s. Please give me your opinion on this application ... ok :D

I just have a couple of questions, on your whitelist app you said you had previously been banned from a server for griefing, can you go into more detail as to what happened?
You also have an open application to newerth, and you were part of Antipax. What happened in Antipax, and which town are you applying to?

If you'd prefer, we can have this conversation over private message.