• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Just letting you guys know, I will be away for about a week starting tomorrow. Don't miss me too much. ;)

Derpy98

Dirt
Application
IGN: Derpy98
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior/Samurai
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: A few days
Why do you want to join: I need a pleasant place to keep me safe, and a place where I can get to know others around me, this week I have been playing has been really ruff on me, I constantly keep getting killed my pvp'ers and mobs and I am having great trouble staying alive. I want a nice, elegant place to settle down, and a nice community driven town such as this one.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can do any, which ever is preferred, I can do all of those quite well.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give my blade (protection or, for helping in battles) You may also have a portion of my money a day, for providing me shelter ,and protection, etc I will also do anything that is in any way beneficial for the town, if asked.
What towns have you been in: None, if accepted this would be my first :)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I read the town rules a few times over until I practically remembered all of them by heart.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Mastering a path.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Well I love how your town tries to keep its citizens friendly with each other and partaking in activities together as well as help the town benefit and thrive.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Absolutely not, if anything, they make it easier to have fun.
Tell us about yourself: Well, I like to go by Scooter, I'm currently a sophomore in high-school, I play Minecraft pretty often and my time spent on it has helped me excel in many aspects of it. When I have time, Minecraft is one of my favorite hobbies, and herocraft is the server I found that I decided to devote myself to. If there is anything else you want to know, just ask, I will be happy to provide. :)

Last edited:

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
Application
IGN: Derpy98
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior/Samurai
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: A few days
Why do you want to join: I need a pleasant place to keep me safe, and a place where I can get to know others around me, this week I have been playing has been really ruff on me, I constantly keep getting killed my pvp'ers and mobs and I am having great trouble staying alive. I want a nice, elegant place to settle down, and a nice community driven town such as this one.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can do any, which ever is preferred, I can do all of those quite well.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give my blade (protection or, for helping in battles) You may also have a portion of my money a day, for providing me shelter ,and protection, etc I will also do anything that is in any way beneficial for the town, if asked.
What towns have you been in: None, if accepted this would be my first :)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I read the town rules a few times over until I practically remembered all of them by heart.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Mastering a path.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Well I love how your town tries to keep its citizens friendly with each other and partaking in activities together as well as help the town benefit and thrive.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Absolutely not, if anything, they make it easier to have fun.
Tell us about yourself: Well, I like to go by Scooter, I'm currently a sophomore in high-school, I play Minecraft pretty often and my time spent on it has helped me excel in many aspects of it. When I have time, Minecraft is one of my favorite hobbies, and herocraft is the server I found that I decided to devote myself to. If there is anything else you want to know, just ask, I will be happy to provide. :)

Your application looks pretty good! Before we move on with the recruitment process, I was asked to see if you may be interested in joining another township in the LO Kingdom. The underwater city of Rapture. You still have the option of joining here, and ultimately its your choice. I'd just like for you to take Rapture into consideration as well.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hamlet-lo-rapture-22-neutral-recruiting-no-taxes.41434/

@Eldrylars @MichaelRL (I forget who else can recruit over there guys)

I also have one question: I see you plan to go Samurai, but what crafter path do you plan on following?

Derpy98

Dirt
Your application looks pretty good! Before we move on with the recruitment process, I was asked to see if you may be interested in joining another township in the LO Kingdom. The underwater city of Rapture. You still have the option of joining here, and ultimately its your choice. I'd just like for you to take Rapture into consideration as well.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hamlet-lo-rapture-22-neutral-recruiting-no-taxes.41434/

@Eldrylars @MichaelRL (I forget who else can recruit over there guys)

I also have one question: I see you plan to go Samurai, but what crafter path do you plan on following?
Smith

and I would not like to join the underwater city of rapture, thanks for the offer though.

is this where i am supposed to apply for town membership? If so, it's below, if not, i still did it.

Application
IGN: Dawn_of_Angels
Time zone: Central
Link your whitelist application: what? i am white-listed, but what?
What classes are you specializing into: you mean what i want to be? Mystic (healer)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no and no
How long have you been on HC: almost 2 hours
Why do you want to join: someone asked me too, and why not? i need someone to help me, a whole town is even better xD ofcourse i'll help to
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: umm... talker?
What can you give to us, as a community: ...i dont know i am a newbie to minecraft in whole...if you teach me something i can do it though.
What towns have you been in: none
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: master me proffesion/path/whatever
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: no killing town members xD
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope, i am good
Tell us about yourself: ...i am a girl, that sucks at pvp, monsters scare the hell outa me, and i like nice people.
Referrals: what's a referral?
What would you like your offline status to be: Dawn_of_Angels is offline, please record your msg after the beep.

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
Lost my internet...
is this where i am supposed to apply for town membership? If so, it's below, if not, i still did it.

Application
IGN: Dawn_of_Angels
Time zone: Central
Link your whitelist application: what? i am white-listed, but what?
What classes are you specializing into: you mean what i want to be? Mystic (healer)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no and no
How long have you been on HC: almost 2 hours
Why do you want to join: someone asked me too, and why not? i need someone to help me, a whole town is even better xD ofcourse i'll help to
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: umm... talker?
What can you give to us, as a community: ...i dont know i am a newbie to minecraft in whole...if you teach me something i can do it though.
What towns have you been in: none
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: master me proffesion/path/whatever
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: no killing town members xD
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope, i am good
Tell us about yourself: ...i am a girl, that sucks at pvp, monsters scare the hell outa me, and i like nice people.
Referrals: what's a referral?
What would you like your offline status to be: Dawn_of_Angels is offline, please record your msg after the beep.

Just a hyperlink to where you got whitelisted. I found it though, so it's all good.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__33740#entry24167581

Your app looks alright in any case. I see that you're new to MC as a whole, so you'll come across some experiences that aren't exactly the norm here on HC. Like skills.

I also recommend you try out the modpack at hc.to/modpack.

I think I'll go ahead and accept this one. I'll meet you in game to take you to the barracks.

Information dump incoming!

Schrae

Coal
Application
IGN: Schrae
Time zone: CST -6:00
Link your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist-schrae.43347/
What classes are you specializing into: Rogue/Ranger
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I'll be getting it again, regormatted my computer a while back and never installed it again.
How long have you been on HC: ~30 minutes
Why do you want to join: As a well established township, the draw to new players impressed me.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I've always enjoyed building new architecture in Minecraft.
What can you give to us, as a community: I may be new to PC Minecraft, but I've got nearly 300 hours making architecture in the Xbox 360 edition. I've been complimented on my architecture frequently. I do have my own style of architecture, but its nothing outstanding. Just a style I have fun creating.
What towns have you been in: None.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I understand the importance of cooperation in a township.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:3. Your stay in the barracks will last 1-2 weeks and you will need to meet a couple graduating requirements before moving into the main city.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Absolutely not.
Tell us about yourself: Aside from working and playing FPS, I enjoy playing all sorts of RPG based games, and I don't believe HC is going to be any exception.
Referrals: Link Eiyu
What would you like your offline status to be: Recharging

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
Application
IGN: Schrae
Time zone: CST -6:00
Link your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist-schrae.43347/
What classes are you specializing into: Rogue/Ranger
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I'll be getting it again, regormatted my computer a while back and never installed it again.
How long have you been on HC: ~30 minutes
Why do you want to join: As a well established township, the draw to new players impressed me.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I've always enjoyed building new architecture in Minecraft.
What can you give to us, as a community: I may be new to PC Minecraft, but I've got nearly 300 hours making architecture in the Xbox 360 edition. I've been complimented on my architecture frequently. I do have my own style of architecture, but its nothing outstanding. Just a style I have fun creating.
What towns have you been in: None.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I understand the importance of cooperation in a township.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:3. Your stay in the barracks will last 1-2 weeks and you will need to meet a couple graduating requirements before moving into the main city.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Absolutely not.
Tell us about yourself: Aside from working and playing FPS, I enjoy playing all sorts of RPG based games, and I don't believe HC is going to be any exception.
Referrals: Link Eiyu
What would you like your offline status to be: Recharging

Looking good, man.

Accepted! (Unless someone else rejects.) Incoming information dump.