• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Your apps look good, and I'd be happy to accept both of you. However, I'd also like to offer you the option of applying to verstad, one of our sister
cities. It's a good town, but they are in need of new members. http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/town-lo-verstad-15-neutral-recruiting.23164/
@leftovers5
You guys are welcome to join us in Paragon, or Verstad, as both are part of our Kingdom.

I would be fine with either but I would like to ask a question first. I like how you guys clearly stated how to go from a temp member to a full member. Is it the same with your sister town? That you stick with them for a while and then do a one time payment to get a plot of land? Because that was sorta a selling point for me.

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
Your apps look good, and I'd be happy to accept both of you. However, I'd also like to offer you the option of applying to verstad, one of our sister
cities. It's a good town, but they are in need of new members. http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/town-lo-verstad-15-neutral-recruiting.23164/
@leftovers5
You guys are welcome to join us in Paragon, or Verstad, as both are part of our Kingdom.

Ultimately it's up to her but I was hoping for Apollymae to join paragon. :D

Apollymae

Stone
@leftovers5
Thank you for accepting me and giving me a choice. I would prefer to join Paragon with my friend.

Cotroni7

Stone
I don't have noting to hide, the griefing, i am honestly not sure, as i said in my application, it was a long time ago, I wasn't even sure that there were rules to minecraft servers.... antipax, well i was asking for help, because i made an awful mistake...... i had called an evil guild for help thinking they were members of my guild ._. to my friends personal base xD it was a really bad thing to do but i honestly thought they were part of my guild.... also i applied to a few guilds/towns because i want to keep my options open .... you know what i mean ?I wouldn't honestly prefer being part of this guild because you guys are apparently really strong.If you need more information it is completely fine i understand that accepting a new member can be critical for guilds and town.. you dont want inner raid.

Take your time.. it would be better for me to be accept but for now i wont be moving to the town anyway because i am waiting for my friends to apply, My friends will not be a problem for a town, if they cause an issue i would prefer to be left out, but they shouldn't but i hope the town wont cause issues with my freinds

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't have noting to hide, the griefing, i am honestly not sure, as i said in my application, it was a long time ago, I wasn't even sure that there were rules to minecraft servers.... antipax, well i was asking for help, because i made an awful mistake...... i had called an evil guild for help thinking they were members of my guild ._. to my friends personal base xD it was a really bad thing to do but i honestly thought they were part of my guild.... also i applied to a few guilds/towns because i want to keep my options open .... you know what i mean ?I wouldn't honestly prefer being part of this guild because you guys are apparently really strong.If you need more information it is completely fine i understand that accepting a new member can be critical for guilds and town.. you dont want inner raid.

Take your time.. it would be better for me to be accept but for now i wont be moving to the town anyway because i am waiting for my friends to apply, My friends will not be a problem for a town, if they cause an issue i would prefer to be left out, but they shouldn't but i hope the town wont cause issues with my freinds

You have shown yourself to be immature in chats and your actions make me question whether you would fit in with our kingdom.
Rejected.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
I would be fine with either but I would like to ask a question first. I like how you guys clearly stated how to go from a temp member to a full member. Is it the same with your sister town? That you stick with them for a while and then do a one time payment to get a plot of land? Because that was sorta a selling point for me.

I'm pretty sure that's how they're doing it right now in verstad. They also have no taxes, and will have you go through the barracks system.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Thank you very much. I have already made a trip to Barrakston to check it out, it's very nice.
I will be in the Team speak while I am online, please tell me when you would like me to move into the Barracks as my house is quite a bit of a distance away.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Thank you very much. I have already made a trip to Barrakston to check it out, it's very nice.
I will be in the Team speak while I am online, please tell me when you would like me to move into the Barracks as my house is quite a bit of a distance away.
I'll be on later tonight, and I'm a wizard, so I'll be able teleport you to the barracks safely

Nidoranity

Dirt
Application
IGN: Nidoranity
Time zone: Central Standard Time
What classes are you specializing into: Farmer / Ranger
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and Yes
How long have you been on HC: A week
Why do you want to join: Nuetral town, friends in Paragon, frequent PvP and raids
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer, sometimes talker. Depends on mood.
What can you give to us, as a community: PvP/Raids, chatter
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Mastering a class
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Sportsmanship over PvP matters
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals: Jolt_Kaminari, LinkEiyu
What would you like your offline status to be: Ponying About

beep beep.

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
Application
IGN: Nidoranity
Time zone: Central Standard Time
What classes are you specializing into: Farmer / Ranger
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and Yes
How long have you been on HC: A week
Why do you want to join: Nuetral town, friends in Paragon, frequent PvP and raids
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer, sometimes talker. Depends on mood.
What can you give to us, as a community: PvP/Raids, chatter
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Mastering a class
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Sportsmanship over PvP matters
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals: Jolt_Kaminari, LinkEiyu
What would you like your offline status to be: Ponying About

beep beep.

Accepted. Incoming info droppage.

(I don't take dumps on people, unlike some other managers... @wailingrl )