• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Must we call it an info dump?
=L Sounds like we are craping out our information onto our recruits.
"Welcome to Paragon! Here is your info dump! Take a shower, you stink now."

Application
IGN: xXsweetpeachXx
Time zone: I don't know. :( I hope it doesn't really matter.
What classes are you specializing into: wizard
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: NO :(
How long have you been on HC: about month
Why do you want to join: I know a lot of people in your town and I would like to be able to be closer to them and because you seem like a nice bunch.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: killer, talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help get the community many materials and a somebody who can help in battle
What towns have you been in: Silvermede
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left because they really didn't do much at all not many of them were online and they weren't my type of people.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not at all
Tell us about yourself: Im 14 im a freshmen in upland highchool and im a little excited about going to highschool for the first year. I love to pvp and I lvl up strangly very fast. I love minecraft sadly I call it my past time xD. and im a really close friend of LinkEiyu and Wailingirl.
Referrals LinkEiyu

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I take creds for the WD ppl :D
P.S been stuck in getting back into school routine and getting out of bronze on league. + Setting up new PC.

Yes that's right, i'm no longer a macbook fag. Weoeoowoeoweow

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I take creds for the WD ppl :D
P.S been stuck in getting back into school routine and getting out of bronze on league. + Setting up new PC.

Yes that's right, i'm no longer a macbook fag. Weoeoowoeoweow
But... But...

Who will I cherish my 13" macbook pro on a trackpad with?

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Demonishboy
Time zone: Eastern Timezone (US)
What classes are you specializing into: Ninja/ still crafter (lvl 20)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? sometimes, i have it on my phone but i dont always use the mic
Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I could get on sometimes to talk to people
How long have you been on HC: sense August 30, 2011
Why do you want to join: I would like to join this town to meet new people, help people lvl and help with any problems people may have
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm mostly a builder or miner i'm not much for pvping, well atleast if im solo pvping xD
What can you give to us, as a community: I could keep an eye out for enemies snooping around the base in and out
What towns have you been in: Willowdusk
Why did you leave them (if applicable): a bunch of people are leaving the town, meaning less people to help people raiding our town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I agree and understand the town rules
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: maxing a class and respecing, stay in the outer part of town for 2 weeks, then going in and buying a house
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: play with ur team, not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope, im a pretty calm person I wont kill team members or rub winnings in peoples face
Tell us about yourself: well first im 17 years old, i have been with this server for a while, i live in Maine, United States. You will see me on a lot (i have my mcchat on my phone so when im bored amd cant get to a computer i can pop on to say hi or chat with people.
Referrals: AcedProdigy
What would you like your offline status to be: Is Creepin Around!

Last edited:

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Demonishboy
Time zone: Eastern Hemisphere (US)
What classes are you specializing into: Ninja/ still crafter (lvl 20)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? sometimes, i have it on my phone but i dont always use the mic
Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I could get on sometimes to talk to people
How long have you been on HC: sense August 30, 2011
Why do you want to join: I would like to join this town to meet new people, help people lvl and help with any problems people may have
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm mostly a builder or miner i'm not much for pvping, well atleast if im solo pvping xD
What can you give to us, as a community: I could keep an eye out for enemies snooping around the base in and out
What towns have you been in: Willowdusk
Why did you leave them (if applicable): a bunch of people are leaving the town, meaning less people to help people raiding our town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I agree and understand the town rules
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: maxing a class and respecing, stay in the outer part of town for 2 weeks, then going in and buying a house
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: play with ur team, not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope, im a pretty calm person I wont kill team members or rub winnings in peoples face
Tell us about yourself: well first im 17 years old, i have been with this server for a while, i live in Maine, United States. You will see me on a lot (i have my mcchat on my phone so when im bored amd cant get to a computer i can pop on to say hi or chat with people.
Referrals: AcedProdigy
What would you like your offline status to be: Is Creepin Around!

Accepted. Look out for more info soon.

And you have to get rid of your signature ;)

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Application
IGN: xXsweetpeachXx
Time zone: I don't know. :( I hope it doesn't really matter.
What classes are you specializing into: wizard
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: NO :(
How long have you been on HC: about month
Why do you want to join: I know a lot of people in your town and I would like to be able to be closer to them and because you seem like a nice bunch.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: killer, talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help get the community many materials and a somebody who can help in battle
What towns have you been in: Silvermede
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left because they really didn't do much at all not many of them were online and they weren't my type of people.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not at all
Tell us about yourself: Im 14 im a freshmen in upland highchool and im a little excited about going to highschool for the first year. I love to pvp and I lvl up strangly very fast. I love minecraft sadly I call it my past time xD. and im a really close friend of LinkEiyu and Wailingirl.
Referrals LinkEiyu
Oh my ... FORGOT ABOUT YOU! Accepted, sorry for the wait. : (

Informative CONVERSATION @wailingrl heading your way!

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: My name is jan9f.
Time zone: I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
What classes are you specializing into: I am specializing in to a scribe and a ranger.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have Teamspeak and a mic.
How long have you been on HC: I have been on for a couple days.
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a good town to join that is strong and won't get destroyed and/or raided.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am good at PvP, I don't mind mining, and I am a decent builder. I am basically a jack of all trades.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can benefit on a PvP side and I will be dedicated to serving the town in the best way possible.
What towns have you been in: I have never been in a town.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -----
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I do understand and agree to all town rules.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: One of the requirements is that you must master a path either crafter or combat.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I find the rule against killing town members a good rule because I have been in servers where that is an issue.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I do not think that to be true.
Tell us about yourself: I am a fourteen year old male with a strong addiction to computer gaming and a lot of experience in minecraft.
Referrals: ----
What would you like your offline status to be: Is eating.

Renduzio

Glowing Redstone
Application
IGN:Renduzio
Time zone:pDT
What classes are you specializing into:Healer, then to cleric
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC:I have been playing HC for a few days
Why do you want to join: I want to join so that I can be part of something bigger than just going solo. I always find that games are far more fun when you are with a group, guild, or clan.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:I usually am a killer on vanilla or CraftBukkit servers, but seeing as I am a healer/cleric here, I will probably build, chat, and help out the raiders.
What can you give to us, as a community: As a community, I could help out around the town by depositing money, doing outdoor design, and generally just helping out with whatever needs to be done. :)
What towns have you been in:None on this server yet. This would be my first
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:You must purchase a housing plot for 250c
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I find the "No Hackusations" guideline as my favorite. I have been banned from 2 servers just this year because a moderator who couldn't PVP to save his live was killed by me.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:No, not at all.
Tell us about yourself:I am a 13 year old male from Vancouver, Canada. Outside of minecraft, I play games like Halo, PlanetSide 2, LOTRO and Team Fortress 2.
Referrals:N/A

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN:Renduzio
Time zone:pDT
What classes are you specializing into:Healer, then to cleric
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC:I have been playing HC for a few days
Why do you want to join: I want to join so that I can be part of something bigger than just going solo. I always find that games are far more fun when you are with a group, guild, or clan.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:I usually am a killer on vanilla or CraftBukkit servers, but seeing as I am a healer/cleric here, I will probably build, chat, and help out the raiders.
What can you give to us, as a community: As a community, I could help out around the town by depositing money, doing outdoor design, and generally just helping out with whatever needs to be done. :)
What towns have you been in:None on this server yet. This would be my first
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:You must purchase a housing plot for 250c
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I find the "No Hackusations" guideline as my favorite. I have been banned from 2 servers just this year because a moderator who couldn't PVP to save his live was killed by me.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:No, not at all.
Tell us about yourself:I am a 13 year old male from Vancouver, Canada. Outside of minecraft, I play games like Halo, PlanetSide 2, LOTRO and Team Fortress 2.
Referrals:N/A

Hi Renduzio, since you have been accepted into Willowdusk, will be rescinding your application from Paragon?

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: My name is jan9f.
Time zone: I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
What classes are you specializing into: I am specializing in to a scribe and a ranger.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have Teamspeak and a mic.
How long have you been on HC: I have been on for a couple days.
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a good town to join that is strong and won't get destroyed and/or raided.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am good at PvP, I don't mind mining, and I am a decent builder. I am basically a jack of all trades.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can benefit on a PvP side and I will be dedicated to serving the town in the best way possible.
What towns have you been in: I have never been in a town.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -----
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I do understand and agree to all town rules.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: One of the requirements is that you must master a path either crafter or combat.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I find the rule against killing town members a good rule because I have been in servers where that is an issue.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I do not think that to be true.
Tell us about yourself: I am a fourteen year old male with a strong addiction to computer gaming and a lot of experience in minecraft.
Referrals: ----
What would you like your offline status to be: Is eating.

Hi jan9f, have you been whitelisted? I don't see a whitelist application.