• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Axiom - [Recruiting]

IGN: xXSilentDwarfXx
Country(Optional): Georgia
When did you start playing Herocraft?: About a month ago
When did you start playing Minecraft?: sence 1.2.
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): 1-10 i would say around 5 but in builder scale it would be 9
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): i can offer buildings for people who are not that good at building
Did you read all of the town rules?: Yes
Why do you want to join our town?: Cause im gettign lonley and every time i try to go out alone i die so many times
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: about 5 pure days a week
Do you have a mic?: yes
Do you have teamspeak?: yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: im awesome and i like pupies :)
Are you sure that you read all the rules? *Hint Check rule 9

Sion123

TNT
I checked rule 9 it sais "9. Put "no i did not" when asked if you read all the rules in the application." witch i said yes not no i did not thank you very much

And how would I know. The rules say to put "no i did not." That is one way to be sure that people have read the rules to our town.

yes im aware of that

So why didn't you?

God this all is just too hilarious!

IGN:GrimsDissent
When did i start playing 4-5 weeks ago
LVL
: LVL 65 Ninja Lv 17 Alchemist
what can i offer well now im stronger than before and I have a tun of lapis and im turning it into diamonds when im lvl 20 Alchemist
and i can now focus more on mining and I love getting color things like clay

Im a good ass builder
Did I read the rules yes
Why do i want to join: FOR experience now that im master ninja I wanna leave ruins and join a town
I can put into 6-18 hours and sense its almost christmas V-K I can Bulid a lot of stuff

DO i have a mic YES
DO I have team speack YES

ChaosRyn

Stone
IGN:ChaosRyn
Country(Optional): us
When did you start playing Herocraft?: Today
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Pre-Alpha
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): I haven't even gotten crafter yet broski
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I can offer enthusiasm that will top the charts
Why do you want to join our town?: I would like to join your town because I would like to contribute love, work, and sweat.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: 1 hour a day
Anything else you would like to say put it here: #turndownforwhat

boucher410

Coal
IGN:ChaosRyn
Country(Optional): us
When did you start playing Herocraft?: Today
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Pre-Alpha
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): I haven't even gotten crafter yet broski
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I can offer enthusiasm that will top the charts
Why do you want to join our town?: I would like to join your town because I would like to contribute love, work, and sweat.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: 1 hour a day
Anything else you would like to say put it here: #turndownforwhat
Accepted, contact a manager or myself in game.

Glad to have you back in my life bby

boucher410

Coal
IGN:GrimsDissent
When did i start playing 4-5 weeks ago
LVL
: LVL 65 Ninja Lv 17 Alchemist
what can i offer well now im stronger than before and I have a tun of lapis and im turning it into diamonds when im lvl 20 Alchemist
and i can now focus more on mining and I love getting color things like clay

Im a good ass builder
Did I read the rules yes
Why do i want to join: FOR experience now that im master ninja I wanna leave ruins and join a town
I can put into 6-18 hours and sense its almost christmas V-K I can Bulid a lot of stuff

DO i have a mic YES
DO I have team speack YES
Accepted, contact a manager or myself in game

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Application:
IGN: JupiterRome
Country(Optional): USA
When did you start playing Herocraft?: like March I think
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Around 3 years ago
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): lvl 45 ninja lvl 10 enchanter
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I can help pvp, and build underground
Did you read all of the town rules?: no i did not
Why do you want to join our town?: cuz u guys pvp and u guys have jreemypoo
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: Like an hour each day (it might be more cuz im getting a new pc soon)
Do you have a mic?: Neerp
Do you have teamspeak?: yeah
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Jreems told me to :D :D :D :D :D :D
OH AND

Application:
IGN: JupiterRome
Country(Optional): USA
When did you start playing Herocraft?: like March I think
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Around 3 years ago
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): lvl 45 ninja lvl 10 enchanter
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I can help pvp, and build underground
Did you read all of the town rules?: no i did not
Why do you want to join our town?: cuz u guys pvp and u guys have jreemypoo
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: Like an hour each day (it might be more cuz im getting a new pc soon)
Do you have a mic?: Neerp
Do you have teamspeak?: yeah
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Jreems told me to :D :D :D :D :D :D
OH AND

Accepted!!!! Talk to jreemypoo or me in game for the info....... Get a mic please?

IGN: SHININGOSTRICH55
Country(Optional):USA
When did you start playing Herocraft?: Last year, I recently got back on.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: About 3 years ago
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Level 6 Lost Soul, looking for a town to get started.
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I'm a pretty adept builder, and I have management experience. I've run some of the largest factions in other pvp servers, and I've been a staff member on multiple servers. I Love talking to people, and helping to resolve issues. I'd like to consider myself pretty innovative and creative, which I feel is pretty a pretty important trait in any member of an organization.
Did you read all of the town rules?: No i Did not
Why do you want to join our town?: Your town seems very large, yet very warm. The leader presonally talked to me, which i value highly. Overall, it seems like a nice group of people, and I'd be delighted to join!
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: Probably 60 or so hours lol, I play a lot of minecraft when i find a cool server.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Thanks again, for asking me to join! I've been looking for another great heroes servers since my old favorites died out, and it's great to get such a warm welcome. I'm pretty experienced with pvp and overall defensive and offensive tactics in times of battle. I believe I have pretty good experience with factions and heroes and hopefully I will be able to offer a lot to the town!
Thanks again, Shining

Last edited:

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Level 6 Lost Soul, looking for a town to get started.
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I'm a pretty adept builder, and I have management experience. I've run some of the largest factions in other pvp servers, and I've been a staff member on multiple servers. I Love talking to people, and helping to resolve issues. I'd like to consider myself pretty innovative and creative, which I feel is pretty a pretty important trait in any member of an organization.
Why do you want to join our town?: Your town seems very large, yet very warm. The leader presonally talked to me, which i value highly. Overall, it seems like a nice group of people, and I'd be delighted to join!
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: Probably 60 or so hours lol, I play a lot of minecraft when i find a cool server.
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Thanks again, for asking me to join! I've been looking for another great heroes servers since my old favorites died out, and it's great to get such a warm welcome. I'm pretty experienced with pvp and overall defensive and offensive tactics in times of battle. I believe I have pretty good experience with factions and heroes and hopefully I will be able to offer a lot to the town!
Thanks again, Shining

Please Read All The Rules & Correct your Application , thank you.

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
Did you read all of the town rules?: No i Did not
Thanks again, Shining

ACCEPTED!!!!!!! pm me in game.

Nyaar

Stone
Yo guys.
Busy with Christmas shit for the next couple of days. I'll be active again once it's all over.

Oh, and...
f86mYXH.png

Do you love me now, LuminousRyan?
(I had to pass out or I would've gone on longer.)

Caerulean

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Caerulean
Country(Optional): US
When did you start playing Herocraft?:
Just recently.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Roughly three or four years ago? I believe it was the latter.
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):
I'm Level Two Lost Soul, I haven't done much leveling up.
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I fairly enjoy building and planning, I have created kingdoms on other survival only servers.
Did you read all of the town rules?: No, I did not.
Why do you want to join our town?: Herocraft seems like a lot of fun, and I think that joining a town would make this experience a whole lot better! That, and from what I can tell I already like this town.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: Depends on the week. I'm involved in multiple extracurricular activities and my schedule differs each week. Nevertheless I am willing to put all of my effort into it.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Do you have teamspeak?: I prefer Skype, but if I must have a Teamspeak I will download it.
Anything else you would like to say put it here:
I might be new, but I am completely willing to do my part in making Axiom