• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Axiom - [Recruiting]

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
IGN:huntmoak
Country(Optional):'murica
When did you start playing Herocraft?:A little over a year ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft?:3~4 Years ago?
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):Cleric level 8 (Wish to change to shaman, i just switched from pally to cleric before shaman release) and Miner 18
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I like to heal/support people in fights (because i'm bad at pvp so i just make sure others are healthy and strong enough to do it for me xD ) I'll so some tedious stuff, like digging, gathering stuff. I'm not that great of a builder.
Did you read all of the town rules?:No I did not, (wow much trickery, my eyes auto corrected "don't put no i did not")
Why do you want to join our town?:It looks like a friendly community, and my friend cam is in your town
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: maybe 5-12?
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Do you have teamspeak?:Yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Oooak!
ACCEPTED. read next time lol , msg any managers on . ill be on every day for atleast 1 hour

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
IGN:huntmoak
Country(Optional):'murica
When did you start playing Herocraft?:A little over a year ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft?:3~4 Years ago?
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):Cleric level 8 (Wish to change to shaman, i just switched from pally to cleric before shaman release) and Miner 18
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I like to heal/support people in fights (because i'm bad at pvp so i just make sure others are healthy and strong enough to do it for me xD ) I'll so some tedious stuff, like digging, gathering stuff. I'm not that great of a builder.
Did you read all of the town rules?:No I did not, (wow much trickery, my eyes auto corrected "don't put no i did not")
Why do you want to join our town?:It looks like a friendly community, and my friend cam is in your town
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: maybe 5-12?
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Do you have teamspeak?:Yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Oooak!

ACCEPTED <3 contact me ingame

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
So angry tried adding me, and we discovered that I couldn't use /town accept Axiom, any help?

IGN: Chryshamere

Country(Optional): -

When did you start playing Herocraft?: Over a year ago. Although I did not play it in depth.

When did you start playing Minecraft?: 2010

Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Level 7 lost soul, I am currently planning on becoming a dragoon.

What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I can help get resources, PvP when I level up, and harvest / maintain farms.

Did you read all of the town rules?: No I did not

Why do you want to join our town?: I saw you were recruiting, and I am not part of a town.

How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: Working fifteen hours a week plus school, homework, and social life may not give me lots of free time. When summer comes around, assuming I am still playing, I will be able to put a lot more time into gaming.

Do you have a mic?: No

Do you have teamspeak?: No
Anything else you would like to say put it here: I have plenty of PvP experience, and don't make stupid decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Chryshamere
Country(Optional): -
When did you start playing Herocraft?: Over a year ago. Although I did not play it in depth.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 2010
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Level 7 lost soul, I am currently planning on becoming a dragoon.
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I can help get resources, PvP when I level up, and harvest / maintain farms.
Did you read all of the town rules?: No I did not
Why do you want to join our town?: I saw you were recruiting, and I am not part of a town.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: Working fifteen hours a week plus school, homework, and social life may not give me lots of free time. When summer comes around, assuming I am still playing, I will be able to put a lot more time into gaming.
Do you have a mic?: No
Do you have teamspeak?: No
Anything else you would like to say put it here: I have plenty of PvP experience, and don't make stupid decisions.

ACCEPTED! PM ME ING

Last edited by a moderator:

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: MunchlaxFuckinHero
Country(Optional): 'Murica
When did you start playing Herocraft?: Summer of 2013
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Winter of 2013
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Dragoon 39 smith 37
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): Myself
Did you read all of the town rules?: Ya
Why do you want to join our town?: Cuz u guys need me