• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Axiom - [Recruiting]

IGN:TyScorf2010
Country(Optional):America
When did you start playing Herocraft?:month and a half ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 1.2.3
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Ranger 65 crafter 20
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): good at pvp, can offer tracks
Did you read all of the town rules?:No
Why do you want to join our town?: Left aldenshire with CallawaySpriter
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?:2-3 hours a day
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Do you have teamspeak?:Yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: prefer not to use teamspeak.
Accepted.Contact a manager in game for more info.

IGN:RedCrome
When did you start playing Herocraft?: 2 and half months, about
When did you start playing Minecraft?: when pistons came out, that was my first week
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Paladin level 1, crafter level 14, (I'm not sure on the crafter)
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): Willing to tank the hell out of every battle, and I would farm all the foods
Did you read all of the town rules?: No, forgot that the first time so i had to edit :p
Why do you want to join our town?: Left aldenshire with CallawaySpriter, My freind went ape shit and flipped out about the fact they traded on callaway and went crazy (He doesn't even play herocraft). He just took matters in to his own hands
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: 1-3 hours a day, don't always use my computer, so on some days not alot
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Willing to do whatever to join callaway a tyty in a new journey, so please consider accepting me
Accepted. Contact a manager in game for more info.

LuminousRyan

Stone
IGN:RedCrome
When did you start playing Herocraft?: 2 and half months, about
When did you start playing Minecraft?: when pistons came out, that was my first week
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Paladin level 1, crafter level 14, (I'm not sure on the crafter)
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): Willing to tank the hell out of every battle, and I would farm all the foods
Did you read all of the town rules?: No, forgot that the first time so i had to edit :p
Why do you want to join our town?: Left aldenshire with CallawaySpriter, My freind went ape shit and flipped out about the fact they traded on callaway and went crazy (He doesn't even play herocraft). He just took matters in to his own hands
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: 1-3 hours a day, don't always use my computer, so on some days not alot
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Willing to do whatever to join callaway a tyty in a new journey, so please consider accepting me
Accepted because I love you. Contact me in game, cootie;D

Zeus4365

TNT
IGN: Zeus4365
Country(Optional): USA
When did you start playing Herocraft?: About 11 months ago
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 2-3 Years ago
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Bard level 28 and Smith level 11
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): As I moderately high level bard I'm willing to serve the town in anyway whether it be through the use of my pvp skills in herocraft (I was a master wizard in bastion) or through the donation of souls to the city bank. I am here to for the soul purpose to complete any task at hand
Did you read all of the town rules?: No, I did not
Why do you want to join our town?: I've been living out in the wild leveling up my character recently, but its become quite repetitive so I want to join a town and help out for a change
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: At least 7 hours, most likely more
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: While in Bastion I had been part of both Skyforge and Fairmount

chrisgotit

Wood
IGN:chrisgotit
Country(Optional):Usa
When did you start playing Herocraft?:About 4 or 5 days ago
When did you start playing Minecraft?:about 2 years ago
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):Level 14 Lost soul and Master Crafter
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative):I can try to help where ever my help is needed
Did you read all of the town rules?:Yes
Why do you want to join our town?:My town me and my friends made was recently tore apart by Quartermane so everyone left and now I'm looking for a new town and your town looks pretty awesome
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?:I'm not really sure :/
Do you have a mic?:No
Do you have teamspeak?:No
Anything else you would like to say put it here:

LuminousRyan

Stone
IGN: Zeus4365
When did you start playing Herocraft?: About 11 months ago
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 2-3 Years ago
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Bard level 28 and Smith level 11
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): As I moderately high level bard I'm willing to serve the town in anyway whether it be through the use of my pvp skills in herocraft (I was a master wizard in bastion) or through the donation of souls to the city bank. I am here to for the soul purpose to complete any task at hand
Did you read all of the town rules?: No, I did not
Why do you want to join our town?: I've been living out in the wild leveling up my character recently, but its become quite repetitive so I want to join a town and help out for a change
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: At least 7 hours, most likely more
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: While in Bastion I had been part of both Skyforge and Fairmount
Accepted! Welcome Aboard! Contact either myself or any of the other managers in game for all your town necessities.

LuminousRyan

Stone
IGN:chrisgotit
Country(Optional):Usa
When did you start playing Herocraft?:About 4 or 5 days ago
When did you start playing Minecraft?:about 2 years ago
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):Level 14 Lost soul and Master Crafter
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative):I can try to help where ever my help is needed
Why do you want to join our town?:My town me and my friends made was recently tore apart by Quartermane so everyone left and now I'm looking for a new town and your town looks pretty awesome
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?:I'm not really sure :/
Do you have a mic?:No
Do you have teamspeak?:No
Anything else you would like to say put it here:
Denied, Sorry sir, but we do require at least teamspeak so that we may contact you in game easier. (it really helps with pvp and such) Also, reread the town rules;D

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:devotedworker
Country(Optional):USA
When did you start playing Herocraft?:Whitelisted in October 2012, Played like 2 weeks before that.
When did you start playing Minecraft?:uh... 3 years ago? Around 1.4 I think... Its been to long
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):Druid-27 and Miner-65/MAX
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): Everything! Builds, Teraforming, Advice, Pvp Backup and Mooooree!
Did you read all of the town rules?: No I did not -.-
Why do you want to join our town?: Meh town is dying -.-
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: At the VERY least 20 hours, so 1/7th of my week:D ( Im addicted )
Do you have a mic?: I have 3! :D ( Yah long story )
Do you have teamspeak?: YES!
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Always be Devoted to your work :D ( I mean It )

LuminousRyan

Stone
IGN:devotedworker
When did you start playing Herocraft?:Whitelisted in October 2012, Played like 2 weeks before that.
When did you start playing Minecraft?:uh... 3 years ago? Around 1.4 I think... Its been to long
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):Druid-27 and Miner-65/MAX
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): Everything! Builds, Teraforming, Advice, Pvp Backup and Mooooree!
Did you read all of the town rules?: No I did not -.-
Why do you want to join our town?: Meh town is dying -.-
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: At the VERY least 20 hours, so 1/7th of my week:D ( Im addicted )
Do you have a mic?: I have 3! :D ( Yah long story )
Do you have teamspeak?: YES!
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Always be Devoted to your work :D ( I mean It )
Accepted! Welcome Aboard, pal! Contact either me, Jreems, or any other manager in game for all your town needs! We're glad to have you on the team!

IGN:RadioactiveFlop
When did you start playing Herocraft?:Around a month
When did you start playing Minecraft?:uh... 1 years ago? Around 1.5 I think... Its been to long
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Lostsoul 7 and Enchanter 20
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): Everything! No, Just average help...
Did you read all of the town rules?: No I did not, Dev warned me not too
Why do you want to join our town?: Meh soul is dying, Nah just wanna have some fun
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: Ill be somewhat active, no defined times though
Do you have a mic?: I have 1 dev let me borrow
Do you have teamspeak?: I think so... Yup I do!
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Always be Radioactive and do the flop ( I mean It )

LuminousRyan

Stone
IGN:RadioactiveFlop
When did you start playing Herocraft?:Around a month
When did you start playing Minecraft?:uh... 1 years ago? Around 1.5 I think... Its been to long
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Lostsoul 7 and Enchanter 20
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): Everything! No, Just average help...
Did you read all of the town rules?: No I did not, Dev warned me not too
Why do you want to join our town?: Meh soul is dying, Nah just wanna have some fun
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: Ill be somewhat active, no defined times though
Do you have a mic?: I have 1 dev let me borrow
Do you have teamspeak?: I think so... Yup I do!
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Always be Radioactive and do the flop ( I mean It )
Accepted! Welcome aboard friend! Contact either me or any of the other managers to get town information and such!

IGN: Relentless97
When did you start playing Herocraft?: started in 2011, and played for a good 5 months, then just got really busy and want to start up again
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Alpha (one of the first alpha releases too)
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Lost Soul - Crafter (just started)
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I am a good working guy and can build a lot of stuff, now pretty much everything about minecraft because i have been playing for years now. Once i get my levels and skills up I think I can offer a lot. I have a mic and am not an a**hole and am very outgoing.
Did you read all of the town rules?: yes
Why do you want to join our town?: I want to play Herocraft with a group, in 2011 I had my own town and it was pretty successful until our members started disbanding, which is around the time when I left. I feel like I could offer a lot to the town and could be a big help. This town was the only one to offer me any help in the recruitment section so I thought that I'd check you guys out on the forums.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: weekdays maybe a few hours but the weekends 8-10 hours + each day .
Do you have a mic?: yes
Do you have teamspeak?: yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Thanks for taking the time to read my app :)

LuminousRyan

Stone
IGN: Relentless97
When did you start playing Herocraft?: started in 2011, and played for a good 5 months, then just got really busy and want to start up again
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Alpha (one of the first alpha releases too)
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Lost Soul - Crafter (just started)
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I am a good working guy and can build a lot of stuff, now pretty much everything about minecraft because i have been playing for years now. Once i get my levels and skills up I think I can offer a lot. I have a mic and am not an a**hole and am very outgoing.
Did you read all of the town rules?: yes
Why do you want to join our town?: I want to play Herocraft with a group, in 2011 I had my own town and it was pretty successful until our members started disbanding, which is around the time when I left. I feel like I could offer a lot to the town and could be a big help. This town was the only one to offer me any help in the recruitment section so I thought that I'd check you guys out on the forums.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: weekdays maybe a few hours but the weekends 8-10 hours + each day .
Do you have a mic?: yes
Do you have teamspeak?: yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Thanks for taking the time to read my app :)
Accepted! Welcome to the town! Contact either me or any of the other town manager's in game for all your town needs!

Ign:LYNDSAYHELMS age:13 country: USA When did you start playing Herocraft?:about a year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft?:3 to four years ago
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):lost soul crafter
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative):well I can offer defenses I can offer building and exploring and maybe mining
Did you read all of the town rules?:yes I did read all the rules
Why do you want to join our town?:because this town seems legit and it has my old friend jreems
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?:well per week I can offer 24 hours or more
Do you have a mic?:no sadly
Do you have teamspeak?:yes I will have it
Anything else you would like to say put it here:well I am a very creative builder and am good at pvp

LuminousRyan

Stone
Ign:LYNDSAYHELMS age:13 country: USA When did you start playing Herocraft?:about a year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft?:3 to four years ago
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):lost soul crafter
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative):well I can offer defenses I can offer building and exploring and maybe mining
Did you read all of the town rules?:yes I did read all the rules
Why do you want to join our town?:because this town seems legit and it has my old friend jreems
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?:well per week I can offer 24 hours or more
Do you have a mic?:no sadly
Do you have teamspeak?:yes I will have it
Anything else you would like to say put it here:well I am a very creative builder and am good at pvp
Accepted! Welcome to the town! Contact either me or any of the other managers in game for all your town needs!

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN:huntmoak
Country(Optional):'murica
When did you start playing Herocraft?:A little over a year ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft?:3~4 Years ago?
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):Cleric level 8 (Wish to change to shaman, i just switched from pally to cleric before shaman release) and Miner 18
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I like to heal/support people in fights (because i'm bad at pvp so i just make sure others are healthy and strong enough to do it for me xD ) I'll so some tedious stuff, like digging, gathering stuff. I'm not that great of a builder.
Why do you want to join our town?:It looks like a friendly community, and my friend cam is in your town
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: maybe 5-12?

Anything else you would like to say put it here: Oooak!

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):Cleric level 8 (Wish to change to shaman, i just switched from pally to cleric before shaman release) and Miner 18
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I like to heal/support people in fights (because i'm bad at pvp so i just make sure others are healthy and strong enough to do it for me xD ) I'll so some tedious stuff, like digging, gathering stuff. I'm not that great of a builder.
Why do you want to join our town?:It looks like a friendly community, and my friend cam is in your town

You didnt read the rules... read them and ill consider u in.

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
Did you read all of the town rules?:No I did not, (wow much trickery, my eyes auto corrected "don't put no i did not")