• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Axiom - [Recruiting]

IGN: jester82
Country(Optional): USA
When did you start playing Herocraft?: A few days ago
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Beta
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): 3 Lost Soul & Crafter 5
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative):Sion's older brother so I can keep him in line ;) but really I enjoy raiding and mining
Did you read all of the town rules?: no i did not
Why do you want to join our town?: my brother says its a good group of people and I'm bored with sitting in my hole in the middle of nowhere lol
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: At least 4 hours a week
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Bananahammock
Accepted Welcome brother of Sion. Contact me or another town offical!

Sion123

TNT
Woo! Now to get this place up and running!! Also sooooooo close to smith class! Lvl 28!

13szlavv

Dirt
IGN: 13szlavv
When did you start playing Herocraft?: a few days
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 2 years
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): I plan to be a wizard and runeblade
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): world destrution lol, organization, and unity
Did you read all of the town rules?: yes sir
Why do you want to join our town?: I would love to have a protected area and a place where I can grow my skills.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week? 20hrs
Do you have a mic?: yes
Do you have teamspeak?: yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: please except me

IGN: 13szlavv
When did you start playing Herocraft?: a few days
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 2 years
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): I plan to be a wizard and runeblade
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): world destrution lol, organization, and unity
Did you read all of the town rules?: yes sir
Why do you want to join our town?: I would love to have a protected area and a place where I can grow my skills.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week? 20hrs
Anything else you would like to say put it here: please except me
Are you sure that you read all the rules? *cough* Rule 8 *cough*

13szlavv

Dirt
dude i read the rules... it was a joke... i thought you have a sense of humor i guess not

13szlavv

Dirt
there is a difference between reading the rules and memorizing the rules.. i scanned the rules to see which town i would want to join.

there is a difference between reading the rules and memorizing the rules.. i scanned the rules to see which town i would want to join.
You did not need to memorize the rules it was a simple request to make sure that you read the rules. All I ask is for you to resubmit your app with a simple change.

GoHumpAMoose

Stone
IGN: GoHumpAMoose
Country(Optional): U.S
When did you start playing Herocraft?: I got whitelisted about a year ago but never really got into playing but I've come back and just started recently maybe a week or so ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Beta 1.8
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Lost Soul, 17. But I'm planning to specialize into a dragoon/enchanter(?) not sure about crafter profession yet.
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I think I'm pretty good at PVP but to be honest I'm not that good at building and having creative ideas.

Why do you want to join our town?: I haven't really been able to settle down and create a home and I've just been roaming around trying to level up. I think joining a town would be great so I could meet new people and finally have a home,
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: At least a couple hours each day.
Anything else you would like to say put it here: No

IGN: GoHumpAMoose
Country(Optional): U.S
When did you start playing Herocraft?: I got whitelisted about a year ago but never really got into playing but I've come back and just started recently maybe a week or so ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Beta 1.8
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Lost Soul, 17. But I'm planning to specialize into a dragoon/enchanter(?) not sure about crafter profession yet.
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I think I'm pretty good at PVP but to be honest I'm not that good at building and having creative ideas.
Why do you want to join our town?: I haven't really been able to settle down and create a home and I've just been roaming around trying to level up. I think joining a town would be great so I could meet new people and finally have a home,
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: At least a couple hours each day.
Anything else you would like to say put it here: No
Accepted. Contact me or another town official about regions. *Enchanter is a profession

nepo123

Wood
IGN: nepo123
Country(Optional): Germany
When did you start playing Herocraft?: 3 weeks ago
When did you start playing Minecraft?: At the beginning of Minecraft
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): 17 / 23
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): i will help other members when they have problems.
Did you read all of the town rules?: Yes
Why do you want to join our town?: I have seen that a lot of very well players come from Axiom and i want to be a part of this community
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: 3-4 days or more
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Do you have teamspeak?:Yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: i hope i can join youre town to get more fame and help together.

IGN: nepo123
Country(Optional): Germany
When did you start playing Herocraft?: 3 weeks ago
When did you start playing Minecraft?: At the beginning of Minecraft
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): 17 / 23
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): i will help other members when they have problems.
Why do you want to join our town?: I have seen that a lot of very well players come from Axiom and i want to be a part of this community
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: 3-4 days or more
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Do you have teamspeak?:Yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: i hope i can join youre town to get more fame and help together.
Are you sure that you read all the rules? Hint: Rule 9

Eldran_24

Dirt
Application:
IGN: eldran_24
Country(Optional): US
When did you start playing Herocraft?: Yesterday
When did you start playing Minecraft?: During Beta
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Right now i am a level 4 Lost Soul. I plan on being a Cleric
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I want to be a protector of the cities people eventually.
Why do you want to join our town?: I joined this server looking for a strong community. You guys look great.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: I plan to be on for at least a few hours almost every day.
Anything else you would like to say put it here:

IGN: GrimsDissent
Month ago
LvL 18 Ninja and LvL 6 Alchemist
Ores,Building Structures,Coal and food
because I keep getting killed by others and my stuff keeps getting taken
3-4 hours a day
?
no but i can get one

Application:
IGN: eldran_24
Country(Optional): US
When did you start playing Herocraft?: Yesterday
When did you start playing Minecraft?: During Beta
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Right now i am a level 4 Lost Soul. I plan on being a Cleric
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I want to be a protector of the cities people eventually.
Why do you want to join our town?: I joined this server looking for a strong community. You guys look great.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: I plan to be on for at least a few hours almost every day.
Anything else you would like to say put it here:
Accepted. Contact me or another town official about regions. P.S. Cleric is fun.

IGN: GrimsDissent
Month ago
LvL 18 Ninja and LvL 6 Alchemist
Ores,Building Structures,Coal and food
because I keep getting killed by others and my stuff keeps getting taken
3-4 hours a day
?
no but i can get one
Accepted. Contact me or another town official about regions.

IGN: xXSilentDwarfXx
Country(Optional): Georgia
When did you start playing Herocraft?: About a month ago
When did you start playing Minecraft?: sence 1.2.
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): 1-10 i would say around 5 but in builder scale it would be 9
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): i can offer buildings for people who are not that good at building

Why do you want to join our town?: Cause im gettign lonley and every time i try to go out alone i die so many times
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: about 5 pure days a week
Anything else you would like to say put it here: im awesome and i like pupies :)