• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Axiom - [Recruiting]

IGN: Caerulean
Country(Optional): US
When did you start playing Herocraft?:
Just recently.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Roughly three or four years ago? I believe it was the latter.
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):
I'm Level Two Lost Soul, I haven't done much leveling up.
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I fairly enjoy building and planning, I have created kingdoms on other survival only servers.
Did you read all of the town rules?: No, I did not.
Why do you want to join our town?: Herocraft seems like a lot of fun, and I think that joining a town would make this experience a whole lot better! That, and from what I can tell I already like this town.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: Depends on the week. I'm involved in multiple extracurricular activities and my schedule differs each week. Nevertheless I am willing to put all of my effort into it.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Do you have teamspeak?: I prefer Skype, but if I must have a Teamspeak I will download it.
Anything else you would like to say put it here:
I might be new, but I am completely willing to do my part in making Axiom
Accepted. Download TS and pm a manager in game

Andriolff

Dirt
IGN: Andriolf
Country(Optional): USA
When did you start playing Herocraft?: 3 Years ago. Was a Rogue back in the day, before going to college.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: During Early Alpha testing.
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): (Miner; will be) lv.23 Crafter - (Paladin; Will be) Lost Soul lv.9
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I Can offer the town a hard working laborer. I can do lots of work (Ex; Land stripping) rather quickly. I am a team player, and always looking to further both myself and my community.
Did you read all of the town rules?: No I did not.
Why do you want to join our town?: Axiom seems to be a community I'd enjoy being a part of. Jupiter refered me here as well.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: 20-ish hours.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in-game. Cheers

LorcanD_J

Dirt
IGN: LorcanD_J
Country(Optional): Scotland (UK)
When did you start playing Herocraft?: Today (Christmas Eve)
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 1.0.0 i think
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): I haven't got that far but will do with the help of this town
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I would like to be an active member of this town and help by doing what needs to be done.
Did you read all of the town rules?: Of course
Why do you want to join our town?: No I did not.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: On average probably 3-5 hours but that may change.
Do you have a mic?: yes
Do you have teamspeak?: no i prefer not to use it
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Plz accept me ;)

IGN:Freakfredii
Country(Optional):Canada.
When did you start playing Herocraft?:Yesterday.
When did you start playing Minecraft?:About a year.
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):My only profession to be higher then 1 is crafter because im 5 in it.
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative):I willing to be a warrior so i guess a soldier in plus cannot be a bad idea.I dont really know anything else but im willing to learn and to use my knowledge for the good cause of Axiom
Did you read all of the town rules?:Yes
Why do you want to join our town?:The wilderness is very dangerous and having adventure alone can be boring and kinda sad in the same time,I want to be productive in something and helping people i can care about.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?:20 hours(not plus because I work)
Do you have a mic?:no
Do you have teamspeak?:no
Anything else you would like to say put it here:Not really,I just want to be in a group a help the best i can

Last edited:
Application:
IGN: Soul_Alchemist
Country(Optional): Cananda
When did you start playing Herocraft?: Just started yesterday.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Roughly three years ago.
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Currently level 16 Lost Soul and Crafter, aiming for alchemist and dreadknight.
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I'd be happy to assist in any way either it be within or beyond my class.
Why do you want to join our town?: I was offered by Quartermane, he said this was a friendly town and my friend (iPadHD) and I are hoping to live within safe walls of your town as we train.

How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: I well probably spend several hours almost every day.

Do you have a mic?: Yep.
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes, but I don't really use it.
Anything else you would like to say put it here: For once, I don't have a lot to say at the moment, so instead I'll thank you for looking at my application.

iPadHD

Wood
IGN: iPadHD
Country(Optional): United States of America.
When did you start playing Herocraft?: I started playing with Soul_Alchemist yesterday.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Since the first few Public Alpha Releases.
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Currently level 16 Lostsoul and Crafter, but I am going for Farmer and Archer(Ranger).
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I am a really good and creative builder, but I am always willing to try new things! I will be more than happy to help anyone with anything in this town.
Why do you want to join our town?: I was told that there are many friendly players in the town, and it is a great town to be in. I have looked at the town with some Pictures, and it looks absolutely amazing, not sure why this town doesn't have more people in it already!
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: I will spend more than three or four hours on the server everyday, and I will mostly be in the town, building and helping the town grow.
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I am getting a really good, high quality mic on Christmas.
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes, and I use it here and there.
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Thank you taking the time and effort for reading my application.

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
IGN: iPadHD
Country(Optional): United States of America.
When did you start playing Herocraft?: I started playing with Soul_Alchemist yesterday.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Since the first few Public Alpha Releases.
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Currently level 16 Lostsoul and Crafter, but I am going for Farmer and Archer(Ranger).
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I am a really good and creative builder, but I am always willing to try new things! I will be more than happy to help anyone with anything in this town.
Why do you want to join our town?: I was told that there are many friendly players in the town, and it is a great town to be in. I have looked at the town with some Pictures, and it looks absolutely amazing, not sure why this town doesn't have more people in it already!
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: I will spend more than three or four hours on the server everyday, and I will mostly be in the town, building and helping the town grow.
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I am getting a really good, high quality mic on Christmas.
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes, and I use it here and there.
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Thank you taking the time and effort for reading my application.
Accepted , /msg me or jreems to get invited

LuminousRyan

Stone
IGN: Andriolf
Country(Optional): USA
When did you start playing Herocraft?: 3 Years ago. Was a Rogue back in the day, before going to college.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: During Early Alpha testing.
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): (Miner; will be) lv.23 Crafter - (Paladin; Will be) Lost Soul lv.9
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I Can offer the town a hard working laborer. I can do lots of work (Ex; Land stripping) rather quickly. I am a team player, and always looking to further both myself and my community.
Why do you want to join our town?: Axiom seems to be a community I'd enjoy being a part of. Jupiter refered me here as well.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: 20-ish hours.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in-game. Cheers
Accepted! Welcome to the town, mate! Contact me, any of the managers, or Jreems himself in game for perms and what have you.

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
Application:
IGN: Soul_Alchemist
Country(Optional): Cananda
When did you start playing Herocraft?: Just started yesterday.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Roughly three years ago.
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Currently level 16 Lost Soul and Crafter, aiming for alchemist and dreadknight.
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I'd be happy to assist in any way either it be within or beyond my class.
Why do you want to join our town?: I was offered by Quartermane, he said this was a friendly town and my friend (iPadHD) and I are hoping to live within safe walls of your town as we train.

How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: I well probably spend several hours almost every day.
Do you have a mic?: Yep.
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes, but I don't really use it.
Anything else you would like to say put it here: For once, I don't have a lot to say at the moment, so instead I'll thank you for looking at my application.
Accepted /msg me or jreems or any other staff on town for invite (great application)

LuminousRyan

Stone
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):My only profession to be higher then 1 is crafter because im 5 in it.
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative):I willing to be a warrior so i guess a soldier in plus cannot be a bad idea.I dont really know anything else but im willing to learn and to use my knowledge for the good cause of Axiom
Did you read all of the town rules?:Yes
Why do you want to join our town?:The wilderness is very dangerous and having adventure alone can be boring and kinda sad in the same time,I want to be productive in something and helping people i can care about.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?:20 hours(not plus because I work)
Anything else you would like to say put it here:Not really,I just want to be in a group a help the best i can
Try rereading the rules:)

Try rereading the rules:)
Did you read all of the town rules?:no i did not

I don't believe I fail from that.all my apologies

LuminousRyan

Stone
IGN: LorcanD_J
Country(Optional): Scotland (UK)
When did you start playing Herocraft?: Today (Christmas Eve)
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 1.0.0 i think
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): I haven't got that far but will do with the help of this town
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I would like to be an active member of this town and help by doing what needs to be done.
Did you read all of the town rules?: Of course
Why do you want to join our town?: No I did not.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: On average probably 3-5 hours but that may change.
Do you have a mic?: yes
Do you have teamspeak?: no i prefer not to use it
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Plz accept me ;)
Denied, sorry but this is a fairly weak application. Also I'd suggest getting a little more experience with Herocraft before applying to towns

LuminousRyan

Stone
Did you read all of the town rules?:no i did not

I don't believe I fail from that.all my apologies
Accepted, Welcome to the town my friend. A mic or at least team speak to help us communicate would be greatly appreciated! Contact either myself or any of the other managers or even Jreems himself in game to get yourself the invite to the town and other such goodies.

CallawaySpriter

Glowing Redstone
IGN:CallawaySpriter
Country(Optional):America
When did you start playing Herocraft?:Almost two months ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft?:Early alpha
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):Beguiler (31) Miner (18)
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative):Lots and LOTS of ores. And epic beguiler battles.
Did you read all of the town rules?:Nope ;)
Why do you want to join our town?:I want a nice town to have fun in.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?:2-3 hours a day
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Do you have teamspeak?:Yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here:I prefer not to be in ts unless needed.

Last edited:
IGN:CallawaySpriter
When did you start playing Herocraft?:Almost two months ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft?:Early alpha
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):Beguiler (31) Miner (18)
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative):Lots and LOTS of ores. And epic beguiler battles.
Did you read all of the town rules?:Nope ;)
Why do you want to join our town?:I want a nice town to have fun in.
Anything else you would like to say put it here:I prefer not to be in ts unless needed.
Accepted. Contact a manager or Jreems for further info.

ShameJax

Stone
IGN: Jax973
Age: 13, VIzzirgrizzIV said I could still apply, it just has to be a good app.
Country(Optional): 'Merica
When did you start playing Herocraft?: Just today, but I've played on a server with the Heroes plugin called A'thery's Ascended
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 1.2.5
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Level 6 Lost Soul and Crafter
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I am a pretty good builder and I am also loyal.
Did you read all of the town rules?: no i did not
Why do you want to join our town?: I am looking for a town full of devoted and skilled players, and it seems like VIzzirgrizzIV pwns in pvp after watching the chat.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: I am unable to play during school weeks, due to being in double advanced classes, the homework load is going to break my back by the time I'm 20. But I can play quite a lot during the weekends.
Do you have a mic?: Yes, but my parents would think it would be weird to talk to strangers.
Do you have teamspeak?: As I said above, my parents would think that's weird.
Anything else you would like to say put it here: I am a nerd! And proud!
#NERDSWAG

Last edited:

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Jax973
Age: 13, VIzzirgrizzIV said I could still apply, it just has to be a good app.
Country(Optional): 'Merica
When did you start playing Herocraft?: Just today, but I've played on a server with the Heroes plugin called A'thery's Ascended
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 1.2.5
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Level 6 Lost Soul and Crafter
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I am a pretty good builder and I am also loyal.
Did you read all of the town rules?: no i did not
Why do you want to join our town?: I am looking for a town full of devoted and skilled players, and it seems like VIzzirgrizzIV pwns in pvp after watching the chat.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: I am unable to play during school weeks, due to being in double advanced classes, the homework load is going to break my back by the time I'm 20. But I can play quite a lot during the weekends.
Do you have a mic?: Yes, but my parents would think it would be weird to talk to strangers.
Do you have teamspeak?: As I said above, my parents would think that's weird.
Anything else you would like to say put it here: I am a nerd! And proud!
#NERDSWAG

not a very creative nor mature application , sorry. DENIED!

IGN:TyScorf2010
When did you start playing Herocraft?:month and a half ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 1.2.3
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Ranger 65 crafter 20
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): good at pvp, can offer tracks
Did you read all of the town rules?:No
Why do you want to join our town?: Left aldenshire with CallawaySpriter
Anything else you would like to say put it here: prefer not to use teamspeak.

RedCrome

Stone
IGN:RedCrome
When did you start playing Herocraft?: 2 and half months, about
When did you start playing Minecraft?: when pistons came out, that was my first week
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): Paladin level 1, crafter level 14, (I'm not sure on the crafter)
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): Willing to tank the hell out of every battle, and I would farm all the foods
Did you read all of the town rules?: No, forgot that the first time so i had to edit :p
Why do you want to join our town?: Left aldenshire with CallawaySpriter, My freind went ape shit and flipped out about the fact they traded on callaway and went crazy (He doesn't even play herocraft). He just took matters in to his own hands
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: 1-3 hours a day, don't always use my computer, so on some days not alot
Anything else you would like to say put it here: Willing to do whatever to join callaway a tyty in a new journey, so please consider accepting me