• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alliance for Progress Impediment

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
It's not necessarily the new towns they want to kill, it is the useless, unproductive, unenterprising, unorganized towns they wish to destroy.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
They're easy to kill.
It's not necessarily the new towns they want to kill, it is the useless, unproductive, unenterprising, unorganized towns they wish to destroy.

Well, the way I see it is that there is more than one type of town. Like it or not, this isn't a PVP server, and it never was. PVP is just a feature, one of many to this hardcore server. I can understand in killing off new towns made by new players that don't know what they are doing, but there are other towns that don't fit that category, that are new, big, small, and can also be unorganized too. For example, some towns are made by small groups of people who know each other IRL, they likely have no interest in recruiting. Does that make them worthy of destorying? How do you determine if a town is unorganized or not? Do you intent to join these towns with malicious intent just to check? Can you really judge a town based on it's member count? How could you possibly measure how active each member of a town is, when you are not a part of that town, to deem it unenterprising? This API concept flawed.

That's why I don't fully support this API idea. Sounds like an excuse to get extra help to just satisfy your own kill streak. Good for you, but I'm not interested.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
The weekly taxes really do need to be implemented. Certain towns wouldve been wiped out by now if it was implemented ages ago. >.>

donnymeyer

Obsidian
The weekly taxes really do need to be implemented. Certain towns wouldve been wiped out by now if it was implemented ages ago. >.>
that is the point of taxes- it wipes out the poor and unorganized towns, and brings the old citizens to better, richer and more organized towns. thats what happens, at least

Aetosion

Obsidian
Doesn't it?

I bought us all orange ponies with the API logo on them. Feel free to purchase our whack-a-toll sledgehammers from a gift shop and smergle some herp towns.

Sidenote: Canterlot is to API, as Jelly Doughnuts are to Bacon-fueled nuclear waste reactors.

The jelly goes sizzle.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Ok wait wait wait. So when you say you're going after 'unorganized' towns/hamlets, what exactly does that mean? Let me try and give an example of what I mean; If I were to say, form a hamlet, how would you guys know if my hamlet was being productive or not? I'd love to form up a hamlet, and I can appreciate what you're trying to accomplish in this endeavor, but my only worry is 'What happens to the hamlets and towns that are trying to grow in population before they do anything serious?' Hope you guys can understand what I'm trying to say in this :)

Aetosion

Obsidian
Walk up to a new hamlet, see their userlist, look at their building progress. Who owns it? Ever heard of the hamlet before?

Aetosion

Obsidian
All new hamlets will be subjected to progress questioning to determine their productivity after 2 weeks. Alltowns will be subject to a once a month check to see if they warrant action.