• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alliance for Progress Impediment

theesir

Coal
While I agree much more with what you're supporting, theesir, Mormon is right. Though this thread is... uh... evil, you shouldn't keep advertising in it.
Im sorry I didn't realize I posted it twice I'll take it down.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Fascism works! Ask the Romans!

After all, Joka's right: There is no "evil". A.P.I. just holds differing views which involve stamping out little towns.

Theesir, you're a fool and a heretic! You shall be lynched by the Silence!

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7

After all, Joka's right: There is no "evil". A.P.I. just holds differing views which involve stamping out little towns.

Way to necro a thread haha. If you still want to do API ill probably join, my pvp skills are meh atm.

Thebeast

Iron
I just think that there are to many hamlets being formed and they need to be taken out because after a week or 2 the are desserted anyway. so when it comes down to it, the land is being crowded by empty towns that are half built with no people.
I dont think there should be taxes because if there is a hamlet yould never upgrade with 300c a week just for protection.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I just think that there are to many hamlets being formed and they need to be taken out because after a week or 2 the are desserted anyway. so when it comes down to it, the land is being crowded by empty towns that are half built with no people.
I dont think there should be taxes because if there is a hamlet yould never upgrade with 300c a week just for protection.

100c* 300 is for a city tax i belive

Thebeast

Iron
Yes 300C is for City tax, im just alittle upset with all of the random towns being made and then left there with no one in site

Thebeast

Iron
I think the hamlet region should be smaller. Im fucking SICK of all the same looking towns. Every single one is a giant box
Agreed hamlet may be alttile to big but when it comes to land (like around Raubtier) it is filled with random buildings its pointless. they need to be taken down

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Same difference. To clarify my personal opinions, not necessarily reflective of the views of A.P.I. as a whole- the Good towns are the least productive, most boring, and most likely to make split off Good towns so they can feel like they have power. Which they don't.

A prime example is your split off town.

This has all been confirmed by A.P.I. funded research scientists from the prestigious Berklinham and Morray Institute for the Statistical Sciences.

Their website is available here:
tiny.cc/BerklinandMorray

Thinking back on this, it depends if it is a merchant town, ex: Artemis we didnt shit our pants and whine when we got attacked. We fought blasphemy and won the war.

Thebeast

Iron
Thinking back on this, it depends if it is a merchant town, ex: Artemis we didnt shit our pants and whine when we got attacked. We fought blasphemy and won the war.
we should get this up and running and take down these towns

Aetosion

Obsidian
Lol, I killed a 51 Samurai in full gear when I was naked with just a sword (11 Samurai). Just yesterday too. Not naming names or anything *cough*Hydr...*cough*

Geomancers rape me though.

donnymeyer

Obsidian

fascism works for a short amount of time. not to mention the Romans had an emperor, a republic and a king over time.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Lol, I killed a 51 Samurai in full gear when I was naked with just a sword (11 Samurai). Just yesterday too. Not naming names or anything *cough*Hydr...*cough*

Geomancers rape me though.
oh yea i remember that, hydro kept walking in front of my fireballs so i couldnt kill one of u.