• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alliance for Progress Impediment

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
This is just a disguised attempt at organizing a group for raiding smaller undeveloped towns before they can grow.
Yes, that would be the idea, the smaller, closed minded such as yourself would not understand the glory in the crushing of the small worthless towns beneath API's feet. Have a good day, sir.
I read a bit of this thread a while ago, and never looked at it again because I agree with what Perlmutter said. However, then I noticed that members of the very kind of towns that this organization is targeting were supporting it.

Holy, you do realize that the current town you're in, Solstheim, is a hamlet that has only had a thread for 6 days?

And yet you support this group in its drive to wipe out small, underdeveloped towns...

Something seems wrong with this picture.
The plot thickens..........

donnymeyer

Obsidian
This is just a disguised attempt at organizing a group for raiding smaller undeveloped towns before they can grow.
Yes, that would be the idea, the smaller, closed minded such as yourself would not understand the glory in the crushing of the small worthless towns beneath API's feet. Have a good day, sir.
I read a bit of this thread a while ago, and never looked at it again because I agree with what Perlmutter said. However, then I noticed that members of the very kind of towns that this organization is targeting were supporting it.

Holy, you do realize that the current town you're in, Solstheim, is a hamlet that has only had a thread for 6 days?

And yet you support this group in its drive to wipe out small, underdeveloped towns...

how do you know the plot for other towns thickens?

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7

Because I am a god.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7

Because I am a god.
The only think thickening is the quote pyrimid

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Citizen Audits needed badly, lol I don't care if the township plugin is not done, have the mods do it, that's how we've done it for the last 2 or so maps

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Really? You should all feel dumb, because your towns all started as HAMLETS.
And it does not matter the amount of citizens of a town, Raubtier is a city and we do not have a large amount of citizens, but we still made it up to 40k second

theesir

Coal
Why don't we have small towns/guilds join a collective community like a STC (Small Town Collective)? That way there is more support for smaller towns. I am not saying I disagree with you I am just saying this idea may stunt the growth of smaller towns that may be prosperous in the future.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Why don't we have small towns/guilds join a collective community like a STC (Small Town Collective)? That way there is more support for smaller towns. I am not saying I disagree with you I am just saying this idea may stunt the growth of smaller towns that may be prosperous in the future.
so they band together against these fascists? i love it

theesir

Coal
so they band together against these fascists? i love it
I'm calling it (U.C.T.G) United Collective of Towns and Guilds. The main purpose of this is a support system that will protect smaller towns and help them grow in order to make them have a positive influence on HeroCraft.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Talk with me ingame theesir, LightForge and Our ally Belegost are both 'good' aligned towns within the XD, So we may be interested in aiding you in your endeavour.

Joka10

Soulsand
While I agree much more with what you're supporting, theesir, Mormon is right. Though this thread is... uh... evil, you shouldn't keep advertising in it.