• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alliance for Progress Impediment

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
All new hamlets will be subjected to progress questioning to determine their productivity after 2 weeks. Alltowns will be subject to a once a month check to see if they warrant action.

Ah, ok thanks :) That cleared a bunch of things up. So you guys don't immediately attack towns, hamlets and guilds?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Walk up to a new hamlet, see their userlist, look at their building progress. Who owns it? Ever heard of the hamlet before?

But I happen to know the people in Canterlot personally, and I know they are active (and some of them are european too) and I know they would qualify to your standards outlined in the first post, but people like Shizz would try to wipe them out anyway.

API should target hamlets that are full of inactive members. This is what I was talking about. People just don't like Canterlot because their walls are shitty and they mare only now rebuilding them lol they are probably more active than 50% of the towns on the server, the hamlets API should be concerned about.

That's why I don't think it's gonna work ;D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We got like 20 ACTIVE members. The Hamlets listed above got 3-4. We're working on tearing down the ugly walls, will make smaller and decorated walls once we're done demolishing ;)

gtastuntdude

Legacy Supporter 7
Attempting to control a society like this, regardless of intention, doesn't seem real practical.

All this seems to be doing is rushing a process that occurs naturally on its own. If a town isn't staying strong enough to stay alive, it will eventually die out, forcing it like this will just cause conflict, and possibly encourage defiance which would result in more towns popping up than ever o:

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Meh I do this on my own when I see a need to. Random towns poping up can be good for me sometimes so I don't care all that much. As for what GTA is saying, he's right and the practical reasons behind this all are not well thought out.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Thinking is for blasphemous fools! Those well-learned persons will know that API's word is law. As for inability to control society, it's been done many times before. Look to great men such as Stalin, Hitler, and Mao!

gtastuntdude

Legacy Supporter 7
Make sure you acquaint yourself with a word that also coexisted with some of them. Rebellion o:

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Thinking is for blasphemous fools! Those well-learned persons will know that API's word is law. As for inability to control society, it's been done many times before. Look to great men such as Stalin, Hitler, and Mao!
Yes, and in the end each of them were destroyed. No matter the greatness, this plan will never prevail.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
This is just a disguised attempt at organizing a group for raiding smaller undeveloped towns before they can grow.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
This is just a disguised attempt at organizing a group for raiding smaller undeveloped towns before they can grow.
Yes, that would be the idea, the smaller, closed minded such as yourself would not understand the glory in the crushing of the small worthless towns beneath API's feet. Have a good day, sir.

Joka10

Soulsand
Yes, that would be the idea, the smaller, closed minded such as yourself would not understand the glory in the crushing of the small worthless towns beneath API's feet. Have a good day, sir.
I read a bit of this thread a while ago, and never looked at it again because I agree with what Perlmutter said. However, then I noticed that members of the very kind of towns that this organization is targeting were supporting it.

Holy, you do realize that the current town you're in, Solstheim, is a hamlet that has only had a thread for 6 days?

And yet you support this group in its drive to wipe out small, underdeveloped towns...

Something seems wrong with this picture.