• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alliance for Progress Impediment

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
I have a list of words for you to translate into english for me.
  • stupido
  • jo
  • generaly
  • spred
  • u
  • jus
  • likesyou
And here is a list of english words that don't make sense in your context, please tell me what you mean so I can make a proper response.
  • wright
  • then
  • bra
  • duh
Please either edit your post into english or give me the translations and corrections for these words, then I will properly respond to your post.

Also, something not being on your resume isn't a reason to not speak english.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Seriously limit towns, force them to join yours or pay up? Hell no. What good will that do? New members will be like F this me and my friends can't get together and make our own town. And think about it this way, if there is less towns, there is less towns for you to raid. Plus the "oh it's for the greater good" CRAP. I don't see how lowering the town amount would do anything. You're probably just scared of competition :p

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Seriously limit towns, force them to join yours or pay up? Hell no. What good will that do? New members will be like F this me and my friends can't get together and make our own town. And think about it this way, if there is less towns, there is less towns for you to raid. Plus the "oh it's for the greater good" CRAP. I don't see how lowering the town amount would do anything. You're probably just scared of competition :p
<--- Not a mayor or in any towns. No competition for me to be scared of. There simply just doesnt need to be 50 towns on this server at one time.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
I have a list of words for you to translate into english for me.
  • stupido
  • jo
  • generaly
  • spred
  • u
  • jus
  • likesyou
And here is a list of english words that don't make sense in your context, please tell me what you mean so I can make a proper response.

• wright
  • then
  • bra
  • duh
Please either edit your post into english or give me the translations and corrections for these words, then I will properly respond to your post.

Also, something not being on your resume isn't a reason to not speak english.
No one likes you either accept for Shadowall.... Are you guys butt buddy's????????

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
WAIT WAIT WAIT!

Sooo, Your gonna be destroying DISORGANISED Hamlets that aren't recruiting people but are just making a region with like 10 friends to be safe? Is that right or you just crushing every hamlet even though they FIRST are doing good and SECOND aren't disorganised?

My question is, are you going for particular hamlets or crushing every hamlet?