• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alliance for Progress Impediment

Aetosion

Obsidian
Does that make me a bad person?
A terrible one, in fact. You are enabling the plague!

Upb34t A.P.I. is not a Guild, therefore it doesn't need to Seppuku.
The Dark Brotherhood died, which made room for SHIT. SHIT has also grown quickly into one of the larger guilds, within 2 days. The guilds are at rather controlled numbers at the moment, which API is happy about. However, all those guilds with 5 members or under need to be eliminated, they serve no purpose but to beleaguer existing guilds by draining their possible members into worthless pursuits.
So are you guys going to actually attack and raid these smaller towns to make them give up?
Yes.

WoleverEntun - You are very right. Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention. Worry not, it will be addressed.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
A terrible one, in fact. You are enabling the plague!

Upb34t A.P.I. is not a Guild, therefore it doesn't need to Seppuku.
The Dark Brotherhood died, which made room for SHIT. SHIT has also grown quickly into one of the larger guilds, within 2 days. The guilds are at rather controlled numbers at the moment, which API is happy about. However, all those guilds with 5 members or under need to be eliminated, they serve no purpose but to beleaguer existing guilds by draining their possible members into worthless pursuits.
Yes.

WoleverEntun - You are very right. Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention. Worry not, it will be addressed.
and what do you expect to do when the hamlet max is 15? wipe out every existing town?

Aetosion

Obsidian
API is not affiliated with Erebos, except sharing about 3 members with it, I fail to see your point.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Not the rest or the world, no. Just the unorganized, unoroductive, ragtag bands that make up much of the hamlets. XD, a great example being Altum, Edolas, and other organized enemies of Erebos- API has no issue with. If API were to be a clan it would be [Honourable Good], for all our efforts towards centralizing the memberbase, are in fact for "the greater good" of Herocraft. You should do well to remember that.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Not the rest or the world, no. Just the unorganized, unoroductive, ragtag bands that make up much of the hamlets. XD, a great example being Altum, Edolas, and other organized enemies of Erebos- API has no issue with. If API were to be a clan it would be [Honourable Good], for all our efforts towards centralizing the memberbase, are in fact for "the greater good" of Herocraft. You should do well to remember that.
so:
the API wipes out the unorganized
while ebreos wipes out the organized lol

two words:
world. conquest.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Correction, Erebos wipes out everyone.

A.P.I. wipes out those that aren't beneficial to the server community.

Erebos is [Evil]

A.P.I. does all that we do for the greater good.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Thank for using my [Honorable] tag. :p

I wouldn't call this organization Good- you're attacking other players unprovoked. Neutral I could see, Evil maybe, but defs not Good.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Correction, Erebos wipes out everyone.

A.P.I. wipes out those that aren't beneficial to the server community.

Erebos is [Evil]

A.P.I. does all that we do for the greater good.
one cannot prejudge like that- if its like 7 citizens ok but 15? that can be very productive, like America ( the town)
i understand your idea and like it, but some of the towns are productive

Aetosion

Obsidian
The greater good is not your petty concept of good or evil, it is what is better for the community.

I've never heard of America nor it's citizens.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The greater good can be debated, but the labels of Good and Evil as regards Herocraft have defined standards.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
The greater good can be accomplished by either good or bad deeds. Ex: If there are too many people, it is for the greater good if they are wiped out. The thing that is debatable here is if this group is 'Good' or 'Evil' :p

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
lol will my guild be destroyed XD because i havnt put anytime in to it so im not really loosing anything. and what are you going todo camp 3 to 15 towns too stop the guild? lol The guild logic doesn't make any sense.
Look at what you've typed before you post. It's hard for me to take you seriously or even understand what you're trying to argue when you have the grammar and spelling of a 10 year old. And the guild logic makes perfect sense. Take out unproductive towns that do not benefit the community and force their members into already existing towns to forge stronger communities.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
Look at what you've typed before you post. It's hard for me to take you seriously or even understand what you're trying to argue when you have the grammar and spelling of a 10 year old. And the guild logic makes perfect sense. Take out unproductive towns that do not benefit the community and force their members into already existing towns to forge stronger communities.

I AM TALKING about guilds not the town shit. u duh stupido one bra jus shut jo trap no 1 likesyou(EBONIX :p). Back to what i was saying GUilds are generaly spred out for more then one town. And for once have you thought that you can not read?OH!!! one more way to put my point in ANYTHING THAT GOES ON THIS SERVER THAT I WRIGHT will not be in my resume (SCRIPT FOR A JOB)!