• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

noahtje33

Iron
Application
IGN: noahtje33
Location | Time zone: Netherlands
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/noahtje33s-application.26597/
How long have you been on HC: since nov 3 2012
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: dont have it but i can get it
What towns have you been in: paragon
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i stopped playing mc and the town changed to another town
Why do you want to join: i really like the town leaders and i liked being part of paragon so thats why i wanna join again
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: volantis
What can you give to us, as a community: a desent fighter and a great and fun worker
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i do
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no i dont think so
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: see http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/noahtje33s-application.26597/ and http://herocraftonline.com/main/thr...tral-☼-recruiting-☼.23174/page-12#post-239264
Referrals: eldrylars

Application
IGN: ninjaboy323
Location | Time zone: Mountain Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.52417/#post-411969
How long have you been on HC: 2 Hours but i am learning rapidly
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak and a working mic.

What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join : I need a helping hand in my journy in this wonderful server. A town like this would be able to assist when i need it.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help whenever needed and do what ever i can to help.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i agree and respect all town rules.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
  • Pay an administrative fee of 50c

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Not yet but will get to it right now.
Tell us about yourself: I am at the age of 13 but pretty mature. I always make jokes (normally pretty bad :p) but can be serious.
Referrals: None

IGN: Macattack1972
Location | Time zone: Mountain time zone
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list-app.52418/
How long have you been on HC: Just started
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I use Teamspeak and have a mic
What towns have you been in: None
Why do you want to join: I would love to get a good start to such a great server and i myself can help out in many ways
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volatis
What can you give to us, as a community: Im a great Pvper and can help raid and defend our town
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay admin 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team and not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Im a great Minecraft player and spend most of my time

Ultanian

Portal
Application
IGN: UltNachopony
Location | Time zone: US Mountain Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-ultnachopony.38993/#post-323679
How long have you been on HC: Says under my name to the left <<<<< :)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have teamspeak, but I can get it in a couple of days.
What towns have you been in: Braavos (Bastion), Silvermede (Bastion), Conduit- I was the mayor and original founder (Haven)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Braavos: Left to help a friend work on their town. Silvermede: Map Reset. Conduit: Lack of kingdom activity, the town was full of newbies, wasn't satisfied with what happened while I was inactive.
Why do you want to join: I'd like to reunite with AD (LO) as they were my very first town/kingdom back when I first joined. The community seems to have grown quite a bit and tired of being alone :(
What can you give to us, as a community: I have some resource blocks in my enderchest and I think that would help with Capital progress. Also, I prefer defensive combat, I could say I am a master of traps and defensive structures.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I agree.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay a admin 50s
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Not killing town mates. This was one thing I was tired of in my last town, members dueling one another while I'm trying to work on things. I just didn't have the heart to kick them after I had said no... :(
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, none whatsoever
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Just did. :)
Tell us about yourself: I am a 15 (almost 16) male who enjoys to play videogames, but also maintain a healthy sports-lifestyle. I am a big EDM fan. I often go inactive during the schoolyear, however not next one. I am the one to let the enemies come to me, not me to them. Any advantage should be used.
Referrals: None... But I hope Jonsoon remembers me from Braavos.

RagingDragon5

Portal
Application
IGN: UltNachopony
Location | Time zone: US Mountain Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-ultnachopony.38993/#post-323679
How long have you been on HC: Says under my name to the left <<<<< :)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have teamspeak, but I can get it in a couple of days.
What towns have you been in: Braavos (Bastion), Silvermede (Bastion), Conduit- I was the mayor and original founder (Haven)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Braavos: Left to help a friend work on their town. Silvermede: Map Reset. Conduit: Lack of kingdom activity, the town was full of newbies, wasn't satisfied with what happened while I was inactive.
Why do you want to join: I'd like to reunite with AD (LO) as they were my very first town/kingdom back when I first joined. The community seems to have grown quite a bit and tired of being alone :(
What can you give to us, as a community: I have some resource blocks in my enderchest and I think that would help with Capital progress. Also, I prefer defensive combat, I could say I am a master of traps and defensive structures.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I agree.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay a admin 50s
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Not killing town mates. This was one thing I was tired of in my last town, members dueling one another while I'm trying to work on things. I just didn't have the heart to kick them after I had said no... :(
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, none whatsoever
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Just did. :)
Tell us about yourself: I am a 15 (almost 16) male who enjoys to play videogames, but also maintain a healthy sports-lifestyle. I am a big EDM fan. I often go inactive during the schoolyear, however not next one. I am the one to let the enemies come to me, not me to them. Any advantage should be used.
Referrals: None... But I hope Jonsoon remembers me from Braavos.
If you are planning on joining Volantis, make an application there.

Application
IGN: MicahParker
Location | Time zone: United States, Central Time

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.52354/#post-411591

How long have you been on HC: Since 5/17/2014

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't currently use it, but I could if needed.

What towns have you been in: The first day of me playing a guy named Cardboardking invited me to his town, i joined, not even sure the towns name.

Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left the town because I didn't even know the town name since i had just joined.

Why do you want to join: I would like to be a part of a fun town with dedicated members to play with. It makes the entire game experience more fun.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I'm interested in Volantis mainly. I've always loved being a hunter and tradesman, so being a part of the town that is capital of trade and construction is very inviting to me. Also I noticed that 2 seats on the house of nobles are open on Volantis. This gives me a goal to work hard for and prove myself to be the best candidate for!

What can you give to us, as a community: I can give the community a hard working dedicated member who loves to have fun and make friends.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. I'm currently a LostSoul, so having experience players who would be willing to play fair and respectfully would make the game alot more enjoyable.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, if anything I think they set boundaries for a productive way to enjoy the game and have fun.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes

Tell us about yourself: I'm a 19 year old, soon to be college sophomore from the United States! I've always said I'm a fun loving social person by day, and a gamer by night! I love to have a great time with friends, but also know when to buckle down and get work done! I love music, playing games like minecraft, league of legends, and runescape, and love making friends.

Referrals: Irishman81

RagingDragon5

Portal
Application
IGN: MicahParker
Location | Time zone: United States, Central Time

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.52354/#post-411591

How long have you been on HC: Since 5/17/2014

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't currently use it, but I could if needed.

What towns have you been in: The first day of me playing a guy named Cardboardking invited me to his town, i joined, not even sure the towns name.

Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left the town because I didn't even know the town name since i had just joined.

Why do you want to join: I would like to be a part of a fun town with dedicated members to play with. It makes the entire game experience more fun.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I'm interested in Volantis mainly. I've always loved being a hunter and tradesman, so being a part of the town that is capital of trade and construction is very inviting to me. Also I noticed that 2 seats on the house of nobles are open on Volantis. This gives me a goal to work hard for and prove myself to be the best candidate for!

What can you give to us, as a community: I can give the community a hard working dedicated member who loves to have fun and make friends.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. I'm currently a LostSoul, so having experience players who would be willing to play fair and respectfully would make the game alot more enjoyable.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, if anything I think they set boundaries for a productive way to enjoy the game and have fun.

Tell us about yourself: I'm a 19 year old, soon to be college sophomore from the United States! I've always said I'm a fun loving social person by day, and a gamer by night! I love to have a great time with friends, but also know when to buckle down and get work done! I love music, playing games like minecraft, league of legends, and runescape, and love making friends.

Referrals: Irishman81
Since you are planning on joining Volantis just make an app on the Volantis page.

zjacob1

Gold
Application
IGN: Zjacob1
Location | Time zone: America, central zone

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-zjacob1.46809/

How long have you been on HC: about a year...ish?

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't know what that is, so I'm going to have to say no.

What towns have you been in: Sparta, Sparta-shrine branch

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Sparta, because the original mayor never seemed to be on, and work wasn't getting done.

Why do you want to join: I have many reasons for wanting tho join: I currently need a town to settle in, to call home. I've gotten tired of surviving off in the wilderness, and I'd like a place to lay my head. I need a place to hang my trophies. I need a place to put my stuff. It can be lonely having no friends on the road. A friend of mine is one of the citizens, and he said that Prometheus is fun, and that they could use someone like me. I also want my own house to do with as I please.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation:
Prometheus

What can you give to us, as a community: I like architecture, and to build stuff, and like designing buildings, I'm great at manual labor, I am thinking of becoming an engineer so I could eventually build red stone components, I can sneak into enemy territory and "borrow" resources with out them noticing, and I am very creative and usually optimistic. otherwise, I can help out where help is needed.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: "pay for the township plot you desire"
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:

• Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you've done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no, of course not.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes, and yes

Tell us about yourself: I come from the land of scorching heat, Frozen wastes, and Swarms of blood sucking insects, commonly known as Minnesota, eh. In-game, I'm good at getting into places where I usually shouldn't be, though usually not on purpose. I'm an amateur artist, my weapon of choice being the pencil. I'm told that I have a vivid imagination, and I like legos.

Referrals
: my good friend, Irishman81

Last edited:

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
Application
IGN: Zjacob1
Location | Time zone: America, central zone

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-zjacob1.46809/

How long have you been on HC: about a year...ish?

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't know what that is, so I'm going to have to say no.

What towns have you been in: Sparta, Sparta-shrine branch

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Sparta, because the original mayor never seemed to be on, and work wasn't getting done.

Why do you want to join: I have many reasons for wanting tho join: I currently need a town to settle in, to call home. I've gotten tired of surviving off in the wilderness, and I'd like a place to lay my head. I need a place to hang my trophies. I need a place to put my stuff. It can be lonely having no friends on the road. A friend of mine is one of the citizens, and he said that Prometheus is fun, and that they could use someone like me. I also want my own house to do with as I please.

Prometheus

What can you give to us, as a community: I like architecture, and to build stuff, and like designing buildings, I'm great at manual labor, I am thinking of becoming an engineer so I could eventually build red stone components, I can sneak into enemy territory and "borrow" resources with out them noticing, and I am very creative and usually optimistic. otherwise, I can help out where help is needed.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: "pay for the township plot you desire"
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:

• Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you've done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no, of course not.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes, and yes

Tell us about yourself: I come from the land of scorching heat, Frozen wastes, and Swarms of blood sucking insects, commonly known as Minnesota, eh. In-game, I'm good at getting into places where I usually shouldn't be, though usually not on purpose. I'm an amateur artist, my weapon of choice being the pencil. I'm told that I have a vivid imagination, and I like legos.

Referrals
: my good friend, Irishman81

Nice a new Prometheus recruit. Just make a post on the Prometheus page.

Applying to the Aetherius Dominion

Recruitment Process
Standard Recruitment
All who wish to join the Aetherius Dominion will go through the recruitment process in Prometheus. The recruitment process helps new players get a grasp on Herocraft, and veteran players gain insight to how the Dominion functions.
Graduation Requirements

• In order to graduate from the barracks, you must complete the following:
  • Specialize into a secondary class
  • Pay an administrative fee of 50c
  • Pay for the township plot you desire
  • Choose the town you wish to join (Volantis, Prometheus, Sentinel, or Hyperion)
Aside from the requirements, recruits are expected to socialize with the kingdom members through the in-game chat channels and teamspeak channels, so that your fellow citizens can get to know you. You are also expected participate in kingdom activities, such as helping out with kingdom building projects or joining in on raids.
Selective Recruitment
A Noble or Lord of the Dominion can choose to bypass a player through the standard recruitment. Please note that all requirements still apply.
Application
IGN:
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
What towns have you been in:
Why do you want to join:
What can you give to us, as a community:
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you need a signature made post a request on this thread.
Signatures, use if you want them.
@WitchOnaRampage
WitchyTag5_zpsf000809f.png

@BrusLi44
fZguEZb.png

@wailingrl
wailing_zps2f034289.png

@Trist95
trist_zps554466ca.png

@Rumblestikk
rumble_zpsf3fa81e2.png

@northeaster345
north_zps282baf1b.png

@MichaelRL
michael_zpsd88426da.png

@Jonsoon
jonsoon_zps37c2db80.png

@Johnbaur
johnbaur_zps2b5f772b.png

@LinkEiyu
linkeiyu_zpsad00fda0.png

@leftovers5
leftovers_zps203e9108.png

@Dreadniah
DreadTag2_zpsb87b2b8c.png

@Oudaiesty
oudaiesty_zps37d2f43a.png

@Carbash
carbash_zps1193869b.png

@TrueCorruptor
truecorrupter_zpsec828ab8.png

@earthbinder1121
earth_zps00e26855.png

@Shanok576
shanok_zps41eb0b57.png

@Kyshfyr123
kyshfyre_zpsfcb83292.png

@BaBomba
babomba_zps370d457f.png

@PewPewPewLasers
pewpew_zps095e5743.png

@DiastoliConduit
diastoli_zps6ba8d5a4.png

@Leo2596
leo_zpsd0a26242.png

@EzMac2099
ezmac_zpsf7218d62.png

@DuskWolfMC
dusk_zpsd20bc154.png

@dast101
dast_zps4e41e530.png

@xchrisbeftwx
xchris_zpsd5e0d2d4.png

@Nashah
nashah_zps8ba8f343.png

@Dogrules23
dogrules_zps5f4e5865.png

@darkbalde2040
darkbalde_zpsb71bfcc1.png

@jan9f
jan9f_zps66fe9a41.png

@Velenne
valenne_zps02b9a16a.png

@Cptn_Mumbles
CptnMumbles_zpsb2e2a332.png

@Ryker Bone Reaper
Ryker_zps645521fe.png

@Irishman81
Irishman81_zpsda5bc8ea.png

I am also making skins to township members and perhaps others as time permits!
Please post below if you would like a custom skin made!
comparison_zps1a617e42.png

EldryImage_zps5ddf4252.png
Regal10_zps511459b3.png
Nameless_zps6336bad2.png
FireAngelSkin2_zps0f2fbeec.png
Multi_zpsa2e594ca.png

canvas_zps04431ded.png

canvas2_zps9a906fc3.png

canvas1_zps9aa53e23.png

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone

Eldrylars should change that to include the new apps for all four towns and the links to each town's thread next to their own apps.

IGN: blakeroni155
Location | Time zone:
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1
How long have you been on HC: Since May 16th, 2013.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, and I have a working mic.
What towns have you been in: None whatsoever.
Why do you want to join: I want to join AD Because I've been on far too long without being in a town. I feel ill make a lot of friends and hope to have tons of fun!
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help gather materials, because im a great gatherer/miner. I am also good at mob grinding for supplies. I am very friendly and will try to help recruit others as well.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes and yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Choose the town you wish to join. (Which I have.)
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The part about being the bigger person and not stooping to others levels.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes and yes.
Tell us about yourself: I love video games. Minecraft is my favorite game ever! I just recently turned 18 as well. I'm not very good at pvp, but am a great builder when given directions!
Referrals: Dsawemd

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: judgedread540
Location | Time zone: UK, UTC+00:00
Link to your whitelist application: Post #21986
How long have you been on HC: Just over two years
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I both have and use teamspeak, the majority of the time I'm in a TS server hosted by a friend but if there is pvp or I'm needed I'll always come into the HC ts.
What towns have you been in: This map: Drakenvale
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left drakenvale because I came to realise that the majority of my old friends and people I talk to are in AD at the moment having previously believed that they were in Drakenvale. I also feel somewhat unprotected in drakenvale as people are generally not near/in the town so it's kinda open season but that's more of a minor reason that could have easily changed with time.
Why do you want to join: I want to join AD because I have several friends and people whom I talk to here also I'd like to be a part of something that I can help become bigger than it already is.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis or Hyperion, if there's pvp I'll most likely be in it but I'm kinda meeh so probs wont be able to join Hyperion
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a very dedicated player whom enjoys helping other (sometimes) and is looking to make new friends as well as being an OK pvper.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Sec lemme read em, k seems good to me.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Paying a 50s fee.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Highly doubtful unless I feel like going on a killing spree throughout the kingdom.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Sure.
Tell us about yourself: I currently have a lot of work on my hands which will soon be lifted for a few months once exams finish and summer holiday officially starts however my work load will come back tenfold upon reaching September the start of sixth form. I like to think that I'm mostly intelligent despite stupid things I may do and can easily have a laugh with most players, I recently achieved proctor after two years of trying showing that I can be dedicated to a goal and ensure that my job is done properly. I enjoy PVP but struggle to stay level 65 for too long and seem to always end up changing classes. Overall I look forward to mingling with any AD members and being re-uinited with old friends.
Referrals: I made enquiries with Aryios and Dsawed but it's kinda hard to have not heard of AD from several places and naxet has slapped me around enough to make me wants to join as well.

If any answers are similar to Ulti's it's because he's a lazy shit and asked me what he should put for every question >.>
Also is the full recruitment process necessary as we don't have intentions of living inside the town due to our spawn house. Or do we still need to purchase a town plot?

Last edited:

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: UltimateOptics
Location | Time zone: UK ~ 16
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...nships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__21980
How long have you been on HC: 2 years
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yep
What towns have you been in: DrakenVale
Why did you leave them (if applicable): No PvP and do not have many friends in DV. :3
Why do you want to join: I have recently found i have more friends in AD than i do in Drakenvale. I also do not feel very protected in DrakenVale sadly haha thanks to @Naxet91 and a few others ^^
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis or Hyperion
What can you give to us, as a community: Another friendly person to chat too, a person you can go PvPing and levelling with as well as making potions for the community (As long as they provide the materials ;) ) I can also tag along with raids and team fights and i am currently enroute to mastering runeblade.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Be a specialised class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The idea of respecting the server rules as well as the guidelines it shows that AD care what their members do on herocraft and can stop a lot of people from getting banned. :)
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No? Why would they :confused: Its not like i go around killing allies for fun xD
Tell us about yourself: Oh god, please no.. Well i am a dedicated member of this server you probably have never heard of called Herocraft. I play minecraft too much in my opinion and live on my computer. I am just finishing up my GCSE's which are exams in the UK and am starting to become active once again. I play League of Legends with some friends... I am a friendly person who does not have much else to say about me because i do not have a life to talk about ^^ But yeah.

Edit 1) OH GOD, my app is small compared to others...

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I've never understood why "rate the main post" is a criteria for applying.
Rating the main post helps make this post stand out amongst the others.

@UltimateOptics I'll be home shortly if you're on. We no longer require people to get vetted through Prometheus if you're interested in joining Volantis straight off.