• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: wild_porygon
Location | Time zone: 1am, house
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC: since the day tuanbanh killed himself
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: ye m9
What towns have you been in: i townhop daily
Why did you leave them (if applicable): FRANKY IS A DUMBASS WHO CANT PICK A GOOD SPOT FOR A GOD DAMN TOWN AND THERES NO BRIDGE FUCK FRANKYDEMON1996
Why do you want to join: as a fuck you to frankydemon1996
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: idgaf
What can you give to us, as a community: fuck all
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: havent read them
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: to not be a dumbass
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: wtf does this question even mean
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: idk didnt read
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: cba
Tell us about yourself: ad are bad but franky is a derp who puts his town in a shit place because hes a moron, i like curry because im indian true story
Referrals: africa

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: ye m9
Why did you leave them (if applicable): FRANKY IS A DUMBASS WHO CANT PICK A GOOD SPOT FOR A GOD DAMN TOWN AND THERES NO BRIDGE FUCK FRANKYDEMON1996
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: to not be a dumbass
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: wtf does this question even mean
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: idk didnt read
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: cba
Tell us about yourself: ad are bad but franky is a derp who puts his town in a shit place because hes a moron, i like curry because im indian true story
Let's find this man a home for a few days before he hops again please.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
10/10 would let join.

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone

This is not a server it is a mod... look at all the mobs in this video.. Oh and Giant blue ogres smashing through your castle walls is so OP :p

@Kainzo

IFallenI

Dirt
Hello, is this where I would post an application if I were wanting to join the Aetherius Dominion?

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hello, is this where I would post an application if I were wanting to join the Aetherius Dominion?

If you know the specific town you're interested in, please navigate to their page and apply directly. If you need a link, just tell me the town or it's all listed on the first page. Thanks for your interest!

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
Sorry If I offended anyone it's just my Canadian humour. Just watch some Canadian stand up and you should be able to get it. Might be from our generations of our weather. Winter -40* first one then the other. Summer +40*C with the humidex equal to 104*F. The first one then the other is an old Canadian joke because we use both metric and imperial measurements. -40*C is -40*F LOL

Last edited:

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone

Wow I couldn't stop laughing. Sigh someone is bound to find this offensive. If so don't watch any Canadian stand up.

Beast4541

Stone
IGN:beast4541
Location | Time zone:USA, EST
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/beast4541-application.44327/
How long have you been on HC: about 8 to 12 months
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no sorry
What towns have you been in:none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join:i feel it will help my game experience and im looking for a good community to play with
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: probably Hyperion but I am willing to go anywhere
What can you give to us, as a community: I am an excellent miner and a pretty good builder
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize in secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I feel that it is good that the members of Aetherius Dominion work together to grow
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no I have not rated and yes I have clicked watch thread
Tell us about yourself: I am a very hard worker I try not to start bad stuff with others and I will do anything for the good of the town
Referrals:

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/beast4541-application.44327/
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no sorry
Why do you want to join:i feel it will help my game experience and im looking for a good community to play with
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: probably Hyperion but I am willing to go anywhere
What can you give to us, as a community: I am an excellent miner and a pretty good builder
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize in secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I feel that it is good that the members of Aetherius Dominion work together to grow
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no I have not rated and yes I have clicked watch thread
Tell us about yourself: I am a very hard worker I try not to start bad stuff with others and I will do anything for the good of the town
Referrals:
I'm asking the council whether we should accept you directly into Hyperion, or have you go through the graduation process.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Referrals:

Accepted, one of the managers, @TrueCorruptor or @GoldenBoy204420 will help get you set up.
I'll send you an info message about AD in a sec