• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
Still looking for a sub for our team GoldenNinjaSter. Two wizards and one Kenster require a healer to swap in and out the other three depending on who we are facing.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Hail to the Aetherius Dominion!

Our Lord Michael has decided to step down as mayor of Sentinel and the Noble Leo2596 has stepped up to the plate as the new mayor and Lord of Sentinel!
May his reign be long and fun!

www.aetheriusdominion.com
The Kingdom website is continuing to grow and get more content and features, please register if you have not and if you have not stopped by the forums to say hello, come on over and give a shout!

Last edited:

xKingNeonx

Stone
Application
IGN: xKingNeonx
Location | Time zone: EST
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/xkingneonxs-whitelist-app.50983/#post-401511
How long have you been on HC: Played for about 3-4 months around 6 months ago. Just now coming back for some fun.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have and can use TeamSpeak.
What towns have you been in: N/A
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: Looking for an adult town with active members and WitchOnARampage said that this was a good one, so I checked you guys out on the forums and decided to submit an application to join.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis
What can you give to us, as a community: Good PVPer, once I lvl a little, also good at building secret rooms and traps.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Follow the Rules.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Working together to Achieve great things.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, there's always ways to have fun.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: As of now no, but I will be "Watching" after I post this application.
Tell us about yourself: College student, who likes to spend some spare time living in this virtual world. My playing time on here will be sporadic due to classes and HW, but when I am on I look forward to helping this kingdom grow :)

macura

Diamond

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
omg can i have a signature??!??!?!??! My lumont one has become so outdated because people(me) have switches sides too many times for it to makes sense anymore. But like not an AD one, something different. Something full of leprechauns and clovers and gold and shit.
You don't even play herocrack anymore.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Application
IGN: xKingNeonx
Location | Time zone: EST
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/xkingneonxs-whitelist-app.50983/#post-401511
How long have you been on HC: Played for about 3-4 months around 6 months ago. Just now coming back for some fun.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have and can use TeamSpeak.
What towns have you been in: N/A
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: Looking for an adult town with active members and WitchOnARampage said that this was a good one, so I checked you guys out on the forums and decided to submit an application to join.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis
What can you give to us, as a community: Good PVPer, once I lvl a little, also good at building secret rooms and traps.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Follow the Rules.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Working together to Achieve great things.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, there's always ways to have fun.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: As of now no, but I will be "Watching" after I post this application.
Tell us about yourself: College student, who likes to spend some spare time living in this virtual world. My playing time on here will be sporadic due to classes and HW, but when I am on I look forward to helping this kingdom grow :)
Hello @xKingNeonx ! Thank you for applying, but I hate to be of an inconvenience - could you please navigate to Hc.to/Volantis and apply directly to our town through there using our application format. We no longer require people to go through Prometheus. Thanks!

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
omg can i have a signature??!??!?!??! My lumont one has become so outdated because people(me) have switches sides too many times for it to makes sense anymore. But like not an AD one, something different. Something full of leprechauns and clovers and gold and shit.

Unfortunately, I am only doing the AD sigs at this time, I don't have the time to get the skillez to make good sigs otherwise!

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
Unfortunately, I am only doing the AD sigs at this time, I don't have the time to get the skillez to make good sigs otherwise!

At the very least I shall try to redo my sig just to see how changing sigs works then I'll take a crack at a Leprechaun sig. With A rainbow, pot of gold, Four leaf clovers, and a Leprechaun riding a firey Pegasus holding a sword with lighting coming out of it... .. But no promises lol

Ancile

Glowstone

I suck too.

Could really use some fractals and lights but I have none and I'm too lazy to dl some.
9ekraqk.png

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
SquidBot's AD Application!
IGN: Squid_Bot

Location | Time zone: London, GMT/BST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/squidbots-herocraft-application.45146/
How long have you been on HC: Around 6 months. But I have been watching my brother play since Zeal. I do know quite a lot about the server :D (17/10/13)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yup, i got TS and I also have a lot of free time so I'll be on quite a lot
What towns have you been in: Roanoke.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): It was collapsing so I went solo for a bit
Why do you want to join: Because I think that to conquer Haven we need a bigger army and I want to be part of the action
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hopefully Hyperion, but I might need some teaching to get good enough.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a pretty good builder. I was on an invite only SMP but it ended. I like to make redstone stuff and I am leveling pretty fast. I have mastered Dragoon and I've been Bard for about 3-4 days and I'm level 32 (and counting)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep, I read throught them twice just to make sure
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Paying a fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I think that it is pretty mature to make trolling against the rules, I've lost enough battles to people who say. You're such a noob, go play a server that takes no skill little MotheF*cker (or something along those lines)
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: They may do occasionally, But I'm sure I can do just fine.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I sure have :D
Tell us about yourself: I'm a kid from London that hates school and can't do anything without listening to music. I also like squids and I enjoy Herocraft a lot. :D
Referrals: No one in particular just the whole community.

Thanks for reading! Hope you can accept me and I look forward to it! IF you can't for any reason then that is still cool!
-Squid

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
SquidBot's AD Application!
IGN: Squid_Bot
Location | Time zone: London, GMT/BST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/squidbots-herocraft-application.45146/
How long have you been on HC: Around 6 months. But I have been watching my brother play since Zeal. I do know quite a lot about the server :D (17/10/13)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yup, i got TS and I also have a lot of free time so I'll be on quite a lot
What towns have you been in: Roanoke.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): It was collapsing so I went solo for a bit
Why do you want to join: Because I think that to conquer Haven we need a bigger army and I want to be part of the action
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hopefully Hyperion, but I might need some teaching to get good enough.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a pretty good builder. I was on an invite only SMP but it ended. I like to make redstone stuff and I am leveling pretty fast. I have mastered Dragoon and I've been Bard for about 3-4 days and I'm level 32 (and counting)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep, I read throught them twice just to make sure
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Paying a fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I think that it is pretty mature to make trolling against the rules, I've lost enough battles to people who say. You're such a noob, go play a server that takes no skill little MotheF*cker (or something along those lines)
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: They may do occasionally, But I'm sure I can do just fine.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I sure have :D
Tell us about yourself: I'm a kid from London that hates school and can't do anything without listening to music. I also like squids and I enjoy Herocraft a lot. :D
Referrals: No one in particular just the whole community.
Thanks for reading! Hope you can accept me and I look forward to it! IF you can't for any reason then that is still cool!
-Squid

I am going to have to deny you from Hyperion. A negative attitude you have displayed towards me and several other members of our kingdom, and a recent ban for exploiting, you will not be accepted into Hyperion at this time.

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok, seems fine. I know what you are talking about. You know where I am if you change your mind.

EDIT* Does this mean I am only denied from Hyperion or the whole of AD?

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
Ok, seems fine. I know what you are talking about. You know where I am if you change your mind.

It means you have been denied from Hyperion. However, most likely the other three towns won't accept you either.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8

At this time if seems prudent to keep searching due to our history.
We have many member at this time and I am sure there are many towns that are starting to build up that need more forces :D

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
At this time if seems prudent to keep searching due to our history.
We have many member at this time and I am sure there are many towns that are starting to build up that need more forces :D
Ok, I get what you're saying. No problems here :D