• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for UltNachopony

Ultanian

Portal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: UltNachopony
  2. Location & Age: US Arizona, 15 yo
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Never been banned, but have been kicked from an admin abusing powers. (About 6 months ago)
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have been looking for an RPG server for a dwhile, so I searched up google. Herocraft was one of the first to pop up so i checked it out.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Not yet, I've really just started.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) No, but now that I know there is one I think I will!
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes,
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCU12
  10. Reason you should be accepted:I believe I can make a positive contribution to the HC community, both fun for me and others. I am great at solving problems and I get along with others very well.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Reviewing.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: UltNachopony
  2. Location & Age: US Arizona, 15 yo
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Never been banned, but have been kicked from an admin abusing powers. (About 6 months ago)
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have been looking for an RPG server for a dwhile, so I searched up google. Herocraft was one of the first to pop up so i checked it out.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Not yet, I've really just started.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) No, but now that I know there is one I think I will!
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes,
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCU12
  10. Reason you should be accepted:I believe I can make a positive contribution to the HC community, both fun for me and others. I am great at solving problems and I get along with others very well.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
The age on your forum account is 14, yet you say 15 in your application. Could you please clarify your real age?