• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT 5v5 PvP Tournament - Jan. 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Four teams with the promise of one more. Looks like this is coming together at the last minute!

Sorry dils1, but if we have another FFA tournament you can join in.

Question: Would more teams be interested in this if it were on the test server so everyone could be set to level 60?
(Also looking into getting the BattleArena plugin to automate this, but probably not by this weekend)
Oh please I would rather it be admin run. Arena run sounds like it could cause some problems and some buffs (Conviction and Might come to mind) need to be casted and then waited to get full mana. I really hope this isnt arena run. I know running it manually would be easier but if anyone wanted to do arena we would do it ourselves...

Vongard

Legacy Supporter 7
Legacy
Leader:
Vongard
Fighters:
Liqwids
Keache
Bigguthdickuth
Jetsnipe387
Subs:
Ostadar
Marshmallowdream

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3
Umbros
Leader:
-1 Lumont
Fighters:
-2 Delfofthebla
-3 J1mmydude
-4 Diffuse
-5 STDs4YouAnd4Me
Subs:
-a I_Love_Miners
-b Ordinary

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Coming out of the woodwork! Remember, once the clock hits 12PM EST I will be closing registration and creating the bracket, team applications made after that will not be included.

Status
Not open for further replies.