• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT 5v5 PvP Tournament - Jan. 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
To those asking about items, there are some DHX shops for base materials left over from the FFA that you are free to use.

As for subs... Fine. I'll allow official SUB changes up to 30 minutes before the tournament. After that, any sub changes will not count towards the rewards.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Al, sub changes were allowed the entirety of last map up to the beginning of the match. People changed minutes before when something awry happened. Not to mention in this case it was a misunderstanding.

Please reconsider this decision.

-Left
agreed

Vongard

Legacy Supporter 7
Legacy's team is removing keache and putting 1593592 in his place. neither of our subs will be making it either.

~Legacy

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Legacy's team is removing keache and putting 1593592 in his place. neither of our subs will be making it either.

~Legacy
1593592 Will count as a sub, but can still be used to replace Keache as long as you have 5 members.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

~Legacy
If you need another sub just in case, hook me up as I didn't have time to form my own team :p (lvl 59 wizard, 3 bars from 60)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Dialogscherperkfarshnoddle
Leader:
NuclearCouch
Fighters:
Goonswarm
Falker57
_____
Leo2596
Subs:
@wildarm5
@Hiiggiins

Alator We really had to make these last minute changes. If you would please just change it, it would be so appreciated. We had some last minute people having to back out cause of irl things, then we were so unlucky to not be able to get into contact with our original subs. I apologize.

Hiigiins can replace the missing player as a sub.

Remember people, subs are in case someone can't play :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Congrats to the three winning teams! leaders, be sure to open up a forum convo with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.