• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT 5v5 PvP Tournament - Jan. 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
PvP tournaments aren't about individual "pvpers" (if that's even a word), they're about team coordination and balance.
Nono, but all those kids will derp out. I have only really seen daburg try to have coordination. I dont think those kiddies even know how to use their teammates...

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
PvP tournaments aren't about individual "pvpers" (if that's even a word), they're about team coordination and balance.
Teamwork and leadership...... today I saw Da_burg jump off a building with Newerth and those who didn't fall to death were blown up by a sheep......

Da_Burg

Legacy Supporter 8
Teamwork and leadership...... today I saw Da_burg jump off a building with Newerth and those he didn't fall to death were blown up by a sheep......
I only jumped off because they had the plan and I followed it. Was pretty funny though.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I will be posting my team tomorrow! (A.K.A LO Team 2). Just need to know if our last member is able to show up or not :mad:. In any case, this is going to be fun and I'm looking forward to it!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
But seriously Judgedread, we might throw together a team if none of us are busy (I might be, but you could lead the team)

Jesus Hooker Squadron check: EvilThor judgedread540 UltimateOptics PanFlake Ropsux GhostOmar Johnbaur
Any of you who can attend? If yes, post here or tell me in game :) The wifi at my grandma's is pretty good, so if I bring a laptop + my naga I should be able to attend however if JHS makes a comeback, Judge should lead it this time as I am unable to use TS on the laptop.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Four teams with the promise of one more. Looks like this is coming together at the last minute!
any rules against 1 man teams?
Sorry dils1, but if we have another FFA tournament you can join in.

Question: Would more teams be interested in this if it were on the test server so everyone could be set to level 60?
(Also looking into getting the BattleArena plugin to automate this, but probably not by this weekend)

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
But seriously Judgedread, we might throw together a team if none of us are busy (I might be, but you could lead the team)

Jesus Hooker Squadron check: EvilThor judgedread540 UltimateOptics PanFlake Ropsux GhostOmar Johnbaur
Any of you who can attend? If yes, post here or tell me in game :) The wifi at my grandma's is pretty good, so if I bring a laptop + my naga I should be able to attend however if JHS makes a comeback, Judge should lead it this time as I am unable to use TS on the laptop.
I'm in.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

I will join but just need to make sure there isn't any plans for any other team

Status
Not open for further replies.