• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT 5v5 PvP Tournament - Jan. 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
A tourney that's actually at a good time for EU :O! Now, how can I play when I'm level 6 Bard.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Dialogscherperkfarshnoddle
Leader:
NuclearCouch
Fighters:
Goonswarm
Falker57
Hiiggiins
Leo2596
Subs:
@wildarm5
@Hiiggiins

Alator We really had to make these last minute changes. If you would please just change it, it would be so appreciated. We had some last minute people having to back out cause of irl things, then we were so unlucky to not be able to get into contact with our original subs. I apologize.

Tree Creepers
Leader:
-1 MrPapodopolus
Fighters:
-2 DrearyDragon
-3 W0nd3rb0yck
-4 yoIyo
-5 TheMrLief
Subs:
-a c12095
-b ShizzDawgg

@Alator plz update the list

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Question on the first place prize. It's stated that the winners receive "Champion's <diamond weapon> of Flame".
Is this just a fire aspect weapon of our choice, or it merely an engraved weapon title?

Also, do each of the winners receive this weapon or is there only one given to the team leader?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Question on the first place prize. It's stated that the winners receive "Champion's <diamond weapon> of Flame".
Is this just a fire aspect weapon of our choice, or it merely an engraved weapon title?

Also, do each of the winners receive this weapon or is there only one given to the team leader?
It is an engraved enchanted weapon of choice, and each of the combatants will get one.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
How will the subs thing work? Are they merely backups in case the main roster can't make it, or are we able to switch our team members up with our subs before the match?

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Would be soo much easier if it was 2pm :(

"No leaving/reentering the arena - unless revived."

So it's a dedicated time chunk doors lock at X-o'clock and if you are late for the gravy train sorry better luck next time?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I will most likely not be participating as I don't feel comfortable with the status of ranger as it currently stands. However, I do wish my fellow LO teams luck in their journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.