• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT 5v5 PvP Tournament - Jan. 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
K.O.S. would like to say a special thank you to everyone who contributed and participated in the Herocraft's 5v5 Team Deathmatch Tournament! Every team had put up a fight and every team respected each other - winning or losing. Special thanks to the Admins - especially Alator , you made this event so great and your equity amongst the teams was superb. Thank you for putting up a close fight for those who fought K.O.S. and better luck next time! :)

I cannot wait to see the Battle Videos filmed by the wonderful Heralds!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
K.O.S. would like to say a special thank you to everyone who contributed and participated in the Herocraft's 5v5 Team Deathmatch Tournament! Every team had put up a fight and every team respected each other - winning or losing. Special thanks to the Admins - especially Alator , you made this event so great and your equity amongst the teams was superb. Thank you for putting up a close fight for those who fought K.O.S. and better luck next time! :)

I'll be uploading the final and bronze final tomorrow.

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3

This post gave me cancer.....

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Tournament finale video:​
Make sure to watch in HD. Sorry for the bad point of view, but for some reason there are 4 non-heralds in my way inside the recording box.​

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
But seriously Judgedread, we might throw together a team if none of us are busy (I might be, but you could lead the team)

Jesus Hooker Squadron check: EvilThor judgedread540 UltimateOptics PanFlake Ropsux GhostOmar Johnbaur
Any of you who can attend? If yes, post here or tell me in game :) The wifi at my grandma's is pretty good, so if I bring a laptop + my naga I should be able to attend however if JHS makes a comeback, Judge should lead it this time as I am unable to use TS on the laptop.
Sorry I couldn't come. I have been busy with school lately. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.