• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT 5v5 PvP Tournament - Jan. 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Coming out of the woodwork! Remember, once the clock hits 12PM EST I will be closing registration and creating the bracket, team applications made after that will not be included.
Please dont tell me its skirmish run....

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I had a few questions/concerns left about the tourny.

Will this be done through skirmish maps, or will there be a special arena used? If a special arena is used, will we be given items, or must we bring our own?

How will the subs thing work? Are they merely backups in case the main roster can't make it, or are we able to switch our team members up with our subs before the match?

And I'm also concerned about the team's ability to switch classes. Will we be locked into a single class throughout the tournament or will we be able to switch inbetween matches?

And finally, the server has been very laggy for the past 4 days. Is there any word or info on this? If the server is in this same state for the tournament, I really can't imagine the tournament being very enjoyable for anyone.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Delfofthebla

(All Info from Dragonguard Tourneys)

The arena is the LMS Arena.

Subs are available at any time, unless the match has already started.

You are not locked into a class.

There has been worse lag when doing this.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Had to fix this a bit :p Holy said he might make his own team and if we could switch the name it would make more sense :p

If holy cant sub then it will be haxnn <3
Also i heard that this could possibly be on the test server so we can be set to level 60. True?

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Delfofthebla

(All Info from Dragonguard Tourneys)

The arena is the LMS Arena.

Subs are available at any time, unless the match has already started.

You are not locked into a class.

There has been worse lag when doing this.
Alright, thanks for the info.

So what about items? Are they given to us in a skirmish-like manner or are we going to bring our own?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
To be fair, I have to say no, sorry.
Al, sub changes were allowed the entirety of last map up to the beginning of the match. People changed minutes before when something awry happened. Not to mention in this case it was a misunderstanding.

Please reconsider this decision.

-Left

Status
Not open for further replies.