• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wipe extended to September 7th :(

MAGYAR12

Glowstone
We are happy and know they are doing their best. The thing is they should have realized a while sooner that they would't make the deadline. That said i agree that the Quality is above everything else. Maybe kainzo could release some more information to keep us happy :D?

Also @Kainzo Is geomancer the only class being removed?
Wait geomancer is being removed? Or is it being reworked/renamed?

Joka10

Soulsand
Wait geomancer is being removed? Or is it being reworked/renamed?
I was confused at first when I saw this too, but then I checked the 4.0 patch notes.

The only class switch that has been announced there as of yet is "Removed Geomancer in favor of Swordmage". So basically it's being pulled out and replaced with a new class called Swordmage.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
So it seems we all need to be reminded to vote. Mine status only shows 25 votes for September and the others only 5. I forget sometimes too, its easy when your not playing every day. tiny.cc|hc4 should have all the links and they work. Herocraft is the best server out there and the community is awesome. Lets get out there and tell the world.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@Kainzo I wonder if the vote server buttons might be fixed on the HC home page, please :). One of the buttons says one place and takes you to another, and two of the buttons take you to the same vote server so the third is missed out.

(Might help if the buttons were together in a group, too, maybe... ;))

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Kainzo I wonder if the vote server buttons might be fixed on the HC home page, please :). One of the buttons says one place and takes you to another, and two of the buttons take you to the same vote server so the third is missed out.

(Might help if the buttons were together in a group, too, maybe... ;))
Which buttons?

Aanokint

Obsidian
Which buttons?
thesebuttons.png

Diarmada

Glowing Redstone
Will all the people that have been on the server be automatically grey listed?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
As far as I know the whitelisting stays as is. No one will need to create a new application. The list was not wiped this map, so I doubt you will need to apply again.

The greylist just allows people to join without an application, their permissions however are limited.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
@Kainzo Sorry to bug you, but not sure if you missed it earlier. I was wandering whether the release could be change a few hours earlier. You see us europeans (Eeerhh), wanna be on new map too! But the new map comes out at 1AM for us, changing it 2 hours early will make a massive difference! Thanks!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@Kainzo Sorry to bug you, but not sure if you missed it earlier. I was wandering whether the release could be change a few hours earlier. You see us europeans (Eeerhh), wanna be on new map too! But the new map comes out at 1AM for us, changing it 2 hours early will make a massive difference! Thanks!
2 am for Central Europeans/Nordics, 1 am for British and 3 am for easter Europeans :/

MajorasMask

Ungodly
It happens but you won't miss much. I remember when Dragon was released, boy, was it crazy. I personally would prefer to log in the day after, with things much calmer, ect.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well, it's highly unlikely I can get off of work or work from home seeing that it is in busy season. The alternative is to release on Saturday instead of Friday.

I'd rather release later Friday (or if everything is done Thursday at midnight) I expect a lot of issues seeing as its a big jump from 1.2.5 to 1.3.2 - but we'll see

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Thursday midnight sounds good, I understand you run this server on top of a job, and quite frankly, job is more important.
I know you'll do what you can kainzo, thanks!

Regards!

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
When there are people playing all around the world times will seldom line up. @Kainzo needs to release it when he is ready, and also available to fix any potential bugs at launch. If he launches at a convienient time for Europe it will inevitably be inconvienient for those in the Americas and vice-versa. Either way some people are going to be unhappy. Instead I think he should focus on what is most conveinient for him, and will effect the highest level of product he can manage. In the end if the launch doesn't go smoothly everyone is going to be unhappy, and inconvienienced. Better to launch at a time that works for him than to try to accomodate some at the risk of all.