• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wipe extended to September 7th :(

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We are happy and know they are doing their best. The thing is they should have realized a while sooner that they would't make the deadline. That said i agree that the Quality is above everything else. Maybe kainzo could release some more information to keep us happy :D?

Also @Kainzo Is geomancer the only class being removed?
No, its not.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
hc2ndmod.jpg

Herocraft is a magical place where anything can happen... and surprisingly often does...

And maybe needs to happen again ...

donnymeyer

Obsidian
deleted due to mad players​
i apologize for anyone that got a virus from this, i thought it was just an uncloseable page.​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
virus? this didn't do anything to me other than not close... also, don't you have Norton anti virus or something?
Not everyone can afford Norton, however I've heard there are many good Anti-virus programs out there for free.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
virus? this didn't do anything to me other than not close... also, don't you have Norton anti virus or something?
Wouldnt have known about the virus if my computer didnt say "Removed virus". But as someone said, not everyone has an anti-virus system.