• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wipe extended to September 7th :(

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
This is good. I have holidays in 2 weeks! Finally a map wipe close to my break!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I am so relieved the map wipe is a week from now, I can now do the essays I have to do for the first week of school with one less game interrupting me :D

Noxturno

Glowing Redstone
NOOOOOO and here I was closing down my own server and herocraft will not be up yet :((((((( what am I gonna do now !!!!! only OTHER server I EVER played is herocraft !!! besides my own xD oh well I guess I just go cry on my pillow.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm really happy the map is extended with one week. I haven't slept for days due to my illness and If I touch a computer I get a strong headache instantly. I hope to recover this week before the wipe, so I can use next weekend to play again.

Also, 100% finished product > 60% Finished product. Just saying.

It's pretty amazing how The HC staff can push out a new map this quick after the DDoS'ing and 1.3 update. People should be more happy.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm really happy the map is extended with one week. I haven't slept for days due to my illness and If I touch a computer I get a strong headache instantly. I hope to recover this week before the wipe, so I can use next weekend to play again.

Also, 100% finished product > 60% Finished product. Just saying.

It's pretty amazing how The HC staff can push out a new map this quick after the DDoS'ing and 1.3 update. People should be more happy.
We are happy and know they are doing their best. The thing is they should have realized a while sooner that they would't make the deadline. That said i agree that the Quality is above everything else. Maybe kainzo could release some more information to keep us happy :D?

Also @Kainzo Is geomancer the only class being removed?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Truth be told, I've been swamped at work, up until Oct. 15th my free time for "daily" activities is close to nothing due to work being 3 to 4 times busier than normal. Sucks.

Noxturno

Glowing Redstone
Truth be told, I've been swamped at work, up until Oct. 15th my free time for "daily" activities is close to nothing due to work being 3 to 4 times busier than normal. Sucks.
had to close my server down because I am having a baby and work , I will have no time to manage anything. therefore I will have you deal with the server while I go around killing them noobs

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
Problem is, Kainzo is in CST, so he has the times coincide with his schedule. I cannot see him changing it for one group in EU when he is in CST =P

when hero come on we have than 8th September 03:00 in germany ;D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
They don't have babies >.< Just help make them!
So you're saying Fathers helps make her pregnant then leaves her? In some cases this might be right, but I grew up with a Father that used day-offs at work to take care of me as a baby. My mother and father had a baby, not only my Mother. >.<

mlaw2008

Legacy Supporter 3
Profile say male, male no have babies!!

jackie-chan-rage-face.png