• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wipe extended to September 7th :(

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Awwww, Its a shame i was looking forward to playing this for the last few days before i went to school maybe you could put the new map up and make everyone in adventure mode so we can watch you build and see what has been made etc... ???

just kinda mad, because this week was perfect. It's would have been before school for me, and next week I have school, then something to do at night. Then Saturday morning/afternoon I have something. Guess I got to wait to Saturday late afternoon to play :/

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
just kinda mad, because this week was perfect. It's would have been before school for me, and next week I have school, then something to do at night. Then Saturday morning/afternoon I have something. Guess I got to wait to Saturday late afternoon to play :/
Yeh, same as me!!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Take as long as you need kainzo, I'm excited for the map regardless of when it comes out! :D
thanks for the support :)
beta test server?

We currently have one up. *:6666[DOUBLEPOST=1346429802,1346429761][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know and I really wish we could have made today as the release. The changes from 1.2 to 1.3 are massive. We have people working very hard at fixing everything, even then some things aren't functional (Lottery / etc) yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1346429845][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awwww, Its a shame i was looking forward to playing this for the last few days before i went to school maybe you could put the new map up and make everyone in adventure mode so we can watch you build and see what has been made etc... ???
Adventure means that they would be gaining exp/etc - we aren't ready for that just yet.
I forced my family to delay their vacation for this .-.
Sorry =/

thanks for the support :)

We currently have one up. *:6666[DOUBLEPOST=1346429802,1346429761][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know and I really wish we could have made today as the release. The changes from 1.2 to 1.3 are massive. We have people working very hard at fixing everything, even then some things aren't functional (Lottery / etc) yet.
I understand I can wait one day to play no biggy, because after that weekend I have school so I won;t have tons of time to play.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
I know you guys are working as hard as you can, and I appreciate all that you are doing, but a little earlier heads up would have been nice. You would think you guys would have told us a little earlier if there was a weeks worth of work left to do.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I know you guys are working as hard as you can, and I appreciate all that you are doing, but a little earlier heads up would have been nice. You would think you guys would have told us a little earlier if there was a weeks worth of work left to do.
Whether there is a weekend worth of work or a full week, we're pushing it to the weekend to release so more people have a chance to experience it at release.

Even though we may only need 2-3 more days to finalize things, I want to push it to the weekend. We much rather want MORE time to finalize than less.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
DAMNN I START SCHOOL WENSDAY I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GET A HEAD START ON ALL OF YALL FFFFFF

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
and....boom goes the dynamite! Everyone is up in arms. I can wait as long as needed. At least now I can be there on the first day. Kainzo, would you oppose me live streaming the release?

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
GUYS THIS IS AWESOME!!! This means that we won't miss the first episode of Doctor Who!!!! ((Karen Gillan/Amy Pond is hawt!!))

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
The problem here that I think a bunch of you guys here are experiencing is expectation management. Businesses rely on that concept to succeed.

Understandably, this was not a prime example of expectation management. A weeks notice would've been excellent, a few days great, two days meh, a day not so good.

I personally can't be bothered over the release date because I'm a patient person, but I can agree with the distress from bad expectation management.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Honestly, its a fucking video game... who gives a FUCK? Wait your week. Go lay bitches in the mean time