• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
@firewall200 I'm still a Level 18 Summoner so no Ranked stats like a boss...

Thresh, eh? I read the tips and it said you can grab Thresh's lantern so yeah, "boom paness" as what the Filipino gamers say... It is basically an expression for an unlikely event that just occurred or about to occur...

I'm thinking of buying Yasuo once I muster up 200 Pesos and buy 200 Riot Points with it since Yasuo costs 200 RP in LoL PH... Tips and tricks on Yasuo please? owo

@firewall200 I'm still a Level 18 Summoner so no Ranked stats like a boss...

Thresh, eh? I read the tips and it said you can grab Thresh's lantern so yeah, "boom paness" as what the Filipino gamers say... It is basically an expression for an unlikely event that just occurred or about to occur...

I'm thinking of buying Yasuo once I muster up 200 Pesos and buy 200 Riot Points with it since Yasuo costs 200 RP in LoL PH... Tips and tricks on Yasuo please? owo

To play Yasou right you need to have the best reflexes in the world. His Wind Wall can utterly shut down many popular casters. Also, get a friend to duo as Wukong, and you have a basically instant win

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
To play Yasou right you need to have the best reflexes in the world. His Wind Wall can utterly shut down many popular casters. Also, get a friend to duo as Wukong, and you have a basically instant win
I know, I played Yasuo for one week since he was a free champ for one week, and yes Wind Wall (I like to call "Face the Wind!") really saves many lives...

I do have good reflexes and as a result I blocked many deadly attacks, including Vel'Koz's combo using Wind Wall... But it doesn't block Lux's Final Spark, unfortunately...

I played Yasuo once and my IRL friend was Wukong and when he used ultimate, so did I, we dominated top lane lol...

Le_Leg

Legacy Supporter 9
Singed and Lucian. I can't play a champion that doesn't take skill (Although Singed may seem easy, you need to know him inside out to do the cool shit).

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Singed and Lucian. I can't play a champion that doesn't take skill (Although Singed may seem easy, you need to know him inside out to do the cool shit).
Yasuo takes skill to play, Draven takes skill to play, Aatrox, well, not much but it's 5/10 difficulty from the stats.

Le_Leg

Legacy Supporter 9
Yasuo takes skill to play, Draven takes skill to play, Aatrox, well, not much but it's 5/10 difficulty from the stats.
765437c3c9.png

Killing myself now

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Holy shit! This is too good to be true. I come back home from school with a refreshed mind (yes because I took a little break before going LoL), played my first PvP game of the day and these are my results:
681e56312f.JPG

Dayum. That 29/0/7 streak tho. Highest killstreak within a small amount of time was Triple Kill! Master Yi OP!!!!!

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Holy shit! This is too good to be true. I come back home from school with a refreshed mind (yes because I took a little break before going LoL), played my first PvP game of the day and these are my results:
681e56312f.JPG

Dayum. That 29/0/7 streak tho. Highest killstreak within a small amount of time was Triple Kill! Master Yi OP!!!!!
This is my score every game.. normals are nothing special, please dont think you are good in the slightest. Ask @ParadoxNightmare

681e56312f.JPG

Yi is just really strong without requiring a lot of skill, so people are very quick to hate. Gj though