• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
What does ADR stand for? All i've ever heard the role called is ADC or AD.

Anyways, mine's gotta be

Top: Nasus, Gangplank, Kassadin
Jungle: Lee Sin, Shaco, Nautilus, Blitzcrank
Mid: Orianna, Ziggs, Zed, Fizz, Ahri, Fiora
Support: Thresh, Alistar, Janna
ADC: Lucian, Corki, Draaaaaaaaaaaaavennnnnnnnnnnn
Not Marksman? I guess ADR stand for AD Ranged, would make more sense than ADC tbh.
I gotta give it to @EtKEnn, us retards in the PH calls the ADC as Attack Damage-Ranged instead of AD Carry...

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
What does ADR stand for? All i've ever heard the role called is ADC or AD.

Anyways, mine's gotta be

Top: Nasus, Gangplank, Kassadin
Jungle: Lee Sin, Shaco, Nautilus, Blitzcrank
Mid: Orianna, Ziggs, Zed, Fizz, Ahri, Fiora
Support: Thresh, Alistar, Janna
ADC: Lucian, Corki, Draaaaaaaaaaaaavennnnnnnnnnnn
Top: Poppy
Jungle: Poppy
Mid: Poppy
Adc: Poppy
Support: Poppy

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
Top: Nasus, Renekton, Riven, Darius,
Jungle: Vi, Xin Zhao, Lee Sin, Elise, Evelyn,
Mid: Yasuo, Kassadin, Kayle
ADC: Tristana, Twitch
Support: Alistar, Thresh, Morgana

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Nobody puts anything on here anymore :(
IMMA DO IT THEN
Top : Vlad
Mid: Vlad
Jungle : Warick
Adc: Fuck that
Support : Soraka or Janna

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Top: Rumble
Jungle: Taric, Lee, Vi
Mid: Katarina
ADC: Ezreal, Graves
Support: Thresh, Vel'Koz

Taric jungle is my personal favorite atm

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Top: Rumble
Jungle: Taric, Lee, Vi
Mid: Katarina
ADC: Ezreal, Graves
Support: Thresh, Vel'Koz

Taric jungle is my personal favorite atm
I thought about buying Rumble he looked fun, my friend Plays Taric and I think that Pink skin looks cool, Lee Rekt me once..
I tried kat and she was fun but not really for me (I was mid against kassadin)
Thresh seems really fun his lantern seems really interesting

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I thought about buying Rumble he looked fun, my friend Plays Taric and I think that Pink skin looks cool, Lee Rekt me once..
I tried kat and she was fun but not really for me (I was mid against kassadin)
Thresh seems really fun his lantern seems really interesting
Rumble is very fun, a lot of top laners underestimate his dmg in trades.
Emerald Taric is the best skin.
Lee has an OP kit.
Kat is easy to master, but can easily be countered. Not easy to beat a kassadin as kat.
Thresh has the best support kit imo.

You should definitely play all these champions, they are very strong in current meta (Taric isn't "OP", but he is better now than he has been in a while)

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Rumble is very fun, a lot of top laners underestimate his dmg in trades.
Emerald Taric is the best skin.
Lee has an OP kit.
Kat is easy to master, but can easily be countered. Not easy to beat a kassadin as kat.
Thresh has the best support kit imo.

You should definitely play all these champions, they are very strong in current meta (Taric isn't "OP", but he is better now than he has been in a while)
I wouldn't say Katarina is easy to master. She's an easy champ to pick up, but part of succeeding with her is knowing when and how to engage. Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of your team comp vs theirs, knowing what cc is available, etc.. Because assuming the enemy team has half a brain, they know that they need to stop katarina. There are times when you can get a cheesy katarina pick and snowball like crazy, but a lot of the time people build around a katarina and she has lots of ways to be taken down.

Kassadin isn't really that bad of a matchup, you just need to know that his q can and will stop your ultimate. Since both have under average laning phases, I would say that katarina should control the lane pre 6 with a bit of jungle pressure due to kassadin's high mana costs early game and lack of mobility

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Top: Rumble, Renekton, Trundle, Urgot
Mid: Swain, Talon, Urgot
Jungle: Lee Sin, Trundle, Jarvan
Adc: Cait, Vayne, Urgot
Support: Leona

<- Gold 4 and im completely srs about urgot he is op

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I wouldn't say Katarina is easy to master. She's an easy champ to pick up, but part of succeeding with her is knowing when and how to engage. Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of your team comp vs theirs, knowing what cc is available, etc.. Because assuming the enemy team has half a brain, they know that they need to stop katarina. There are times when you can get a cheesy katarina pick and snowball like crazy, but a lot of the time people build around a katarina and she has lots of ways to be taken down.

Kassadin isn't really that bad of a matchup, you just need to know that his q can and will stop your ultimate. Since both have under average laning phases, I would say that katarina should control the lane pre 6 with a bit of jungle pressure due to kassadin's high mana costs early game and lack of mobility
That's why you should never pick Katarina unless you are last pick, or have a friend to trade with. If the enemy team has several knockups, AOE silences or stuns, it's not easy to get favorable teamfights as katarina. You usually have to wait and hope the enemy team waste their CC in an engage, while you stay back and wait for a cleanup. That's what I did against a team with blitz, Vi and Renekton (Lots of CC) a few games ago, and I ended up cleaning up for a pentakill even though I was only 5/6 and had finished two items.

She is a very strong champion atm, but well coordinated teams can, as you said, stop her from being useful.

Or you can just pick her for fun in Normal games where 95% of teams are uncoordinated and snowball like crazy.

Demitrion

Dirt
Champions like Fiora, Kata, Yas, Master, Leblanc, Kalista and Teemo are easy fed champions and thats why most people choose them, you get feed = you like the champion more.

I would say my MAINS are: Fiora, Kata, Lee, Ekko, Vayne, Miss Fortune And Wukong.

Some of my mains are fag champs = easy fed
so yeah :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Champions like Fiora, Kata, Yas, Master, Leblanc, Kalista and Teemo are easy fed champions and thats why most people choose them, you get feed = you like the champion more.

I would say my MAINS are: Fiora, Kata, Lee, Ekko, Vayne, Miss Fortune And Wukong.

Some of my mains are fag champs = easy fed
so yeah :D
>Ekko

ayy lmao